[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some women HATE it when they find out someone less attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 67567.jpg (28KB, 297x247px) Image search: [Google]
67567.jpg
28KB, 297x247px
Why do some women HATE it when they find out someone less attractive likes them?

A work colleague literally wanted to move sections when she found out my friend thought she was attractive.
"Either the creep goes or I move sections" she keeps saying to us. There's that word again. "Creep." He isn't even that bad looking.

She's 24.
>>
>>34678480
because women are cunts, easy.
>>
>>34678480
Some of them are just terribly superficial
>>
women are evil beings who cannot without a social hierarchy

a male coworker simply sees other colleagues with different talents and personalities

a woman coworker puts them in a sick ladder of Chads she needs to impress and non-Chads she avoids and steps on to inflate her social value

women don't belong in the workplace
>>
Its just another kind of attention, it gets all the other people looking in her direction. It also means she knows shes not that attractive that she can milk this situation to make it appear that she is.
>>
To be fair I kind of feel that way when anyone finds me attractive. I've retroactively found out some girls found me attractive and it actually offended me. I don't know why. Most of them were very cute but I got this sense of disgust from the fact that they wanted me in some physical/romantic capacity.
>>
I'm a chick. I feel flattered when someone finds me attractive, but most people don't find me very attractive. If someone I wasn't attracted to thought I was cute, I would still be grateful.
>>
>>34678480
I rebuffed a few girls who came on to me but i never hated them. The answer is that reject them primarily for their appearance and create a moral rationale (creep) to obscure their base instincts.
>>
It's pretty simple: being found attractive by a person who you view as your physical inferior is insulting. She feels like this person considers her to be ugly, because they actually think that he has a chance with her. By having the audacity to believe that he has a right to find her attractive, he is also saying she is ugly enough to settle for him.
>>
>>34678480
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder#Signs_and_symptoms
>>
File: fffff.jpg (12KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
fffff.jpg
12KB, 283x178px
>>34678557
>I would still be grateful
NO YOU WOULDN'T YOU'D HIRE A CHAD HITMAN TO FINISH HIM OFF AND YOU'D PAY HIM IN BLOWJOBS

and~ so forth.
>>
>>34678480
I guess it would bother me if they were particularly unattractive/fat because you might feel it devalues you to be the object of desire of a "lowly" person, but why rise to the level of contempt? Probably because the only sort of value these types of women have is how others evaluate them so that evaluation becomes extremely important
>>
>>34678605

I feel like
>Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.

>Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions

>Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain

Applies to most people though
>>
>>34678597
>a right to find her attractive

What kind of nonsense are you spouting? I find it hard to believe that you actually read your post before replying.
>>
>>34678774
he means she thinks he is out of her league
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.