[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I attempted suicide about three years ago, and I'm still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1477098980970.png (156KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1477098980970.png
156KB, 436x425px
I attempted suicide about three years ago, and I'm still struggling to pay the hospital bills. Yesterday, I received a bill for a charge I didn't even know about.
It just doesn't make any sense. I wanted to be dead, but they forced me to stay alive, and now I have to pay them for it. Plus I have to pay for medications and therapy to keep me from getting to that point again. I feel like I'm literally just being kept alive for the purpose of paying bills.
Why couldn't they let me just die?
>>
File: image.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
267KB, 420x420px
Humans are inherently sociopaths with absolutely zero empathy or sympathy for anyone except themselves. As I've already said, the average person is a sociopath.
>>
Why not just not pay the bills?
>>
File: Deal with it, goy.png (60KB, 274x353px) Image search: [Google]
Deal with it, goy.png
60KB, 274x353px
>>34678477
>I feel like I'm literally just being kept alive for the purpose of paying bills
You are!
>>
>>34678477
what's stopping you now anon?
>>
>Being amerifat
Top kek

Attempted suicide in EU, hospital bills = 0$, since it all went under "emergency medical treatment", also going to therapist is free. Only pills cost but it's less than 10 dollars a month
Also they gave me NEETbux because of depression so suicide attempt made me a lot of profit.
>>
>>34678690
going to a therapist isn't free in europe, you get put on a 6+ months waiting list
>>
>>34678477
And people wonder why there are mass shootings.
You also gotta pay taxes.
And suffer hunger you wouldnt feel if you were dead instead of struggling and toiling a job to afford housing and food, sustaining the necessary life people that tell you is unallowed to be ended.

I hate so much for every and no reason.
I wish an apocalyptic crisis happens.

That'll teach these fuckers who enjoy existing
>>
File: our greatest ally.jpg (294KB, 800x1019px) Image search: [Google]
our greatest ally.jpg
294KB, 800x1019px
>>34678477
Pay your fucking bills, goy
>>
>>34679180
then you have to attend private therapist.
>>
>>34678477
rofl, why the fuck would you care? just kys
>>
>>34679180
Worst case scenario if you don't want to put in any effort.
I got my spot within a couple of days by just calling various institutions and therapists personally.
>>
Boio you just got newer my nigger
>>
>>34678477
Nice attention whore attempt fag
You don't attempt suicide you do it followed by you dying there's no attempting death you simply Die
spineless fucking coward.
>>
>his country doesn't provide free healthcare
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.