[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could make one change. >something in your looks >a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1187.jpg (29KB, 236x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1187.jpg
29KB, 236x234px
If you could make one change.
>something in your looks
>a moment in your past
>something right now
What would it be?
>>
>>34678134
I want to be a virgin again
>>
>>34678134
I'd change the thing that drove me insane in my childhood which lead to robotdom today.
>>
I want to be brave enough to kill myself
>>
>>34678297

What was the thing? Or don't you know?
>>
>>a moment in your past

pick the university in Boston

Florida is a shithole that would make me miserable for years
>>
I don't want to be autistic anymore
>>
Change time when wolfs kill son.
Later live happy life with son and wife in cave, hunt food, fight cavemen enemy
>>
I'd change that the sperm that fertilised the egg when I was conceived contained an x chromosome rather than a y.
>>
File: rabu.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rabu.gif
1MB, 500x281px
I want to be reborn as a cute girl with the perfect mix of Asian and European blood that gives me soft features and a gentle aging curve without looking exceptionally stereo-typically asian

Oh and no taller than 4ft10. I don't care if it's harder to reach high-up things, being cute is worth it.
>>
>>34678602
I wish I would have started taking female hormones 5 years earlier so I wouldn't have to wast my youth as a ugly male
>>
>>34678134
if i said still no one would respond to my post so what's the point of pouring my soul into the void
>>
>>34678301
This seems about ight
>>
>>34678244
It's too late. You must leave this place and never return.
>>
>>34678134
to either want to socialize and want friends or not want friends and not want to socialize
>>
>>34678134
>>a moment in your past
when I was given a chance, I would not sit there like a total loser and approach that qt who was into me, start dating her and lead happy life now.
>>
>>34678244
>>34678455
>>34678599
>>34678699
>>34678811
I would check em!
>>
>>34678134
It's funny because all this self-loathing and I can't think of anything I would change.
>>
>something right now
Billions of dollars in my bank account.
>>
I'd have been with my best friend that night and I'd never let him get on that ATV.
Miss him so much
>>
>>34679025
Oh and I'd probably be a way different person. The grief has destroyed me
>>
Replace video games with literature earlier than I did.
>>
>>34679116
This!
I could have matured WAY earlier than I did.
>>
>>34678134
It would either be a bigger dick or that stupid hole in my chest
>>
>>34678134
I wouldn't escape from the only true relationship I had
>>
>>34678134
be originally female
>>
File: mfw 4-0 fucking never.webm (742KB, 960x408px) Image search: [Google]
mfw 4-0 fucking never.webm
742KB, 960x408px
>>34678134
I'd like to never be born.

I dearly wish I could just kill myself but I can't do that to my mom. It fucking haunts me how when I was young we were very poor and she would work this really shit job and degrading job literally visiting and cleaning other people's homes to support us and she still sacrificed for me so I could have a Gameboy, the latest Pokemon, etc...
>>
>>34678134
>be more confident in general, especially with the girl that I used to like
P sure we loved each other and it's possible now but I don't like how she turned out to be without knowing how I could have changed her.
>>
File: 다운로드.png (6KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
다운로드.png
6KB, 242x208px
>>34678134
right now past is past
and... it become a now and it's Shieet
>>
Id give myself a big dick
Being a micropeen is the worst thing a man can be
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.