[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did something bad r9k, i killed someones cat on purpose today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: 432.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
432.png
87KB, 684x576px
I did something bad r9k, i killed someones cat on purpose today.

>Next-door neighbor, 9/10 girl.
>Always tried to get her attention but it never worked
>Never invited me to parties at her house or anything of the likes
>Her boyfriend is handsome as fuck and beats me in every category
>Got angrier as the days go on, every-time his car was parked at the front of the house i was enraged and felt hatred to both her and him
>Knew he was fucking her
>Anyway be out in the back today when i see her beloved cat on my fence just sitting there.
>Decide to grab a brick from the shed, break it in half and throw it at the cat
>It got it right in the side of the head and literally just dropped to the ground on my side of the fence
>Picked it up and threw it back over and it landed on her lawn
>2 hours later i hear her screaming
>Was too pussy to look through the window

Sort of feel bad, i didn't think or understand what i was doing at the time. I didn't mean it she is half to blame. It's her fault, it's her fault for being a whore.
>>
>>34677592
Pretty fucked up tbqh
>>
File: 1458983775512.jpg (131KB, 545x560px) Image search: [Google]
1458983775512.jpg
131KB, 545x560px
>>34677592
no fucking away

nice dude
>>
>mfw newfags will fall for this copy pasta
>>
You did the right thing.
Fuck that stacey cunt and chad boyfriend, if you ain't making their life miserable, then you're failing as a robot.
Normies deserve no empathy.
>>
File: 65g.jpg (33KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
65g.jpg
33KB, 300x266px
>>34677604
>>34677613
I sort of feel better now since my fellow robots approve of it.
>>
>>ORIGINALE BABY
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 381x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 381x396px
>>34677620

thanks for ruining the story
>>
>>34677592

GG OP, cat's are little shits. Just the fact it was on your property makes it OK in my books.

I used to shoot them with air rifles when they would appear in my garden. We had pet rabbits so It was them or the cats. They soon learned not to come...
>>
File: IMG_0841.png (121KB, 264x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.png
121KB, 264x396px
>>34677637
Bud whad is dey DNA test dah kitteh
>>
>>34677620

Not a copypasta this user is just a butthurt cat lover
>>
>>34677592
That wasn't very ethical
>>
nice i would do the same if i were you.
fuck the whres and fuck the cats
>>
>it's another "anons lie about killing animals to seem cool on an anonymous imageboard" episode
>>
>>34677628
But what did the cat do though?
>>
>>34677702
sit on his goddamn fence all smug and shit, acting as a reminder of OP's misery
>>
File: 1480409626651.jpg (70KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1480409626651.jpg
70KB, 618x564px
I really hope this is real. Top fucking kek op you gave that stacy whore what she deserved.
>>
>>34677702
Nothing.
The cat is just a tool to fuck up with the normies feelings. Poor cat, but such is life.
>>
>>34677714
Cats are probably oblivious. It probably had to starve and watch in horror as Chad fucked his stacy.

Cats can't choose their owners. It seems so unfair on the poor thing.

I like cats more than people.
>>
You did nothing wrong, lad.
>>
>>34677702

It was just a pawn in OP's life and he used it to get some emotional revenge. It's not his fault he was not born a chad, it's not his fault his neighbor did not fuck him or anything. What is life anyway? When everything is geared to go wrong for you, why wouldn't you do something like that? Just think about it ffs. To have even a gram of control in this life is a great thing. GGop
>>
>>34677767

>killing a cat because it belongs to a girl that has a more attractive boyfriend than you isn't wrong
>>
deserved it

some solid advice in here.. who gives a fuck. OP did what anyone else would have in his situation where the world hates you.

now the whore can suffer
>>
>>34677779
You
're right. He should've killed the girl.
>>
>>34677702
Cats are carnivorous piece of shits, they are a threat to humans
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 480x270px
>>34677792

your beliefs are irrational
>>
>>34677792

Cat's yes, dog's no, they are actually good animals and have uses. The best creatures imo. They actually show love and respect back to you. They listen when you say no. I miss my dog. No human has been there for me like my dog was. I would do anything to have another day with her.
>>
>>34677789
This.
OP only proved he was a faggot by killing the cat. If he had of killed the girl he would be an hero.
>>
>>34677806
This. They ate my cousin.
>>
>>34677792
> They are worthless creatures and invasive species.

It depends. Cats actually control mice population in urban areas.

As for dogs - kill yourself you muslim piece of shit. Dog have been and always will be our closest companions.
>>
>He hates dogs/cats
No wonder why you're a perma-virgin.
>>
>>34677835
>Cat's yes, dog's no, they are actually good animals and have uses.
You got it the wrong way around.

Cats kill rats and other, more dangerous pests.

Dogs often attack humans, overturn trashcans and drag trash everywhere, shit all over the place and spread a laundry list of diseases. The only reason you don't hate dogs is because every developed country eradicates or sterilizes the vast majority of stray dogs. Plus a dog that is kept as a pet and coddled and fed all his life is basically just an overgrown puppy, an adult dog when he is hungry isn't remotely the same. Try going to a shit-hole country where they are left to run amok and tell me how they're mans best friend.
>>
File: received_10209738552292139.jpg (49KB, 641x554px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209738552292139.jpg
49KB, 641x554px
>>34677862
Actually, I'm more of a bird person, but that does not mean that your parents did not love you enough, didn't provide you a pet and made you a muslim hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah.
>>
Man I really fucked up badly robots. Okay here is some background: See, I used to volunteer on my sister's softball team (I was 22, the girls were 15). I met this girl, her name is Alison, and we're going out. We had a lot in common, and sometimes I helped her with homework. I helped her on her English essay but she still got a D. This is because the teacher was a prick.

So she came over so I could help her with her homework, and I really want to lose my virginity, but you know not with a roastie, so I ask her to have sex.. "no, no I can't, it's not right" she said, but I told her "don't worry I know what I'm doing, I'll be done in like 10 seconds, plus Ill give you 2 Nintendo DS games." So I gave her Diddy Kong Racing DS and Pokemon Pearl and she goes to my room. She's a bit confused and scared. Then I think to myself, you need lube right? Because I heard you guys saying you need to lube up her clit otherwise it wont fit properly. Ok so I have no lube, but I really want to lose my virginity, so I grab some butter from the fridge, but it's cold so it wont melt, so I microwaved it for eight minutes, and then I put it in a glass and poured it on her cooch, so then she said I burned it.Anyway at that point I didn't know what to do and she was crying and I heard her parents coming up the driveway so I quickly grabbed some water and poured it over the burnt bits. Then I told her never to mention it again before jumping out the window. I was sorta agressive about it, but I guess it worked. Anyway later on her family moved away and it really hit me just how badly I fucked up. So every year I try to send her a new DS game as like an apology.
>>
>>34677849
>Dog have been and always will be our closest companions.
See >>34677897

You only think that because the dogs you encounter are in a constant state of neoteny due to never having to fend for their life. A stray dog in a city environment is about as friendly as a pack of rats.
>>
>>34677918
>your parents did not love you enough, didn't provide you a pet and made you a muslim hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah.
Get back on your meds, mate.
>>
>>34677932
A nigger hobo is as friendly as a pack of rats. What's your point? That we should measure a value of an animal when it's hungry?
>>
>hes such a fucking beta he kills that cat instead of chad or girl
just end it all senpai
>>
What a bitch. Too much of a pussy to do anything to the boy, or even the girl, so you take your virgin neckbeard anger out on some innocent cat. No wonder no one likes you. Get cancer fatty
>>
>>34677592

You should have left the kitty cat out of this you bastard, I hope she finds out
>>
>>34677926
Works better with Ken Griffey Jr 64, sorry mate
>>
You did good. I have killed 2 cats before. One I put inside a bag and shot it with my grandpa's shotgun when I was a youngling. I got into trouble for that. After that I stomped on some friendly cat and kept stomping it for a while until I felt okay again.
>>
It's a pasta, seen it once on /x/ before.
>>
>>34677843
Was your cousin a mouse?
>>
>>34678008
Wow anon ur so cool
>>
this isnt what they mean by slaying pussy son
>>
Now this is how Wilfred should have ended.
>>
>>34677967
I'm talking about practicality, dogs are an annoying and dangerous pest.

Either you kill them off like all livable cities do, or you let them be and have your city drown in trash, shit and rats.
>>
>>34677592
That's pretty fucked up if true, OP.

Hopefully you learned from it. Killing an innocent animal is never a good idea, even if it belongs to a roastie slut.
>>
>>34677592
Anon , this is not okay and don't listen to those guys down there encourage you because of this ... Drawn a line before this shit gone too far , you better than this Anon !
>>
>>34678516
shut the fuck up normie, and go kys you peace of shit.
>>
P U S S Y S L A Y E R OP
>>
>>34678008
wtf dawg
>>
File: 1441714591822.png (115KB, 634x697px) Image search: [Google]
1441714591822.png
115KB, 634x697px
>>34677592
Nice job OP, that'll show the roastie bitch
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.