[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting a job tomorrow. I don't actually need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1445762626403[1].jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445762626403[1].jpg
36KB, 300x360px
I'm starting a job tomorrow. I don't actually need the money, but society has told me this is what I want. I already want to kill myself.

How do I cope former NEETs of /r9k/?
>>
File: there is no escape.jpg (24KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
there is no escape.jpg
24KB, 500x360px
well you can drink heavily. If you're talking about having any hope of enjoying life, then no, that seems to be pretty fundamentally incompatible with gainful employment, in my experience.
>>
literally just kill yourself. you'll pretty much have to work for the rest of your life, so if you don't like doing it then you'll be unhappy for the rest of your life. you're also probably at the age where it's reasonable to project that you won't do much other than shitpost and jack off otherwise.

you already want to, and killing yourself would save you from decades of unhappiness
>>
Find an alternative activity that you'd enjoy that brings some sort of value that you can charge for.
>>
>>34678875
Why do you assume the set of things he enjoys and the set of things people will pay him to do are not disjoint? Because that's the case for many, if not most, people.
>>
>>34677571
Dont listen to those negative broken full-of-hate-ego-fear anons. Sometimes you will start to cope with a job and then youll be suprised. Its possible. Sometimes just one or two cool dudes at work make it acceptable. Besides work you have so much more time off which you can use to gain real pleasure. Even if its just a stupid anime and some good old jacking off. Maybe you wont feel like offing yourself in a few months. Maybe you meet a good girl by any chance. Just a bit of luck us there for all of us.
>>
File: chie-.jpg (48KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
chie-.jpg
48KB, 384x480px
>>34677736
If only shotguns were easily acquirable in my country, I'd done it years ago. Hell, I guess I'll settle for the good ol' rope sometime this year. There's still Persona 5 to autistically roleplay the shit out of.
>>
File: 1484015931270.png (228KB, 540x696px) Image search: [Google]
1484015931270.png
228KB, 540x696px
Lol OP

If you want to kill yourself now before you even started, I got some bad news for you.
>>
File: large.gif (266KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
266KB, 500x374px
>>34677571
I'm this dude. >>34678941

I somehow got a job two months ago. The workplace is seriously not a place for a robot. Being surrounded by normies is a serious detriment to your mental health, especially if you're a hermit like me.

>>34677736
That's honestly what I think about my life right now. The thought of dying this year gives me comfort and relief like no other.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.