[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does making cummies inside a girl really feel better than making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: cummies.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
cummies.webm
1MB, 960x540px
Does making cummies inside a girl really feel better than making cummies with your own hand?

It really doesn't look that good.
>>
>>34677057
why do vaginas look so fucking disgusting? why would nature make such a critical mistake like this?
>>
>>34677057
Assuming she is still warm then yes, the warm sensation around your peepee makes it more pleasurable than your own hand
>>
It's better, its a full 360 soft hole that grabs you.

Just get a flashlight tho
>>
>>34677066
Checking dubs
Also if you find regular no curtain pussy disgusting i have bad bad news for you, you might be a homosexual
>>
>>34677066

because nature isn't a sentient being and evolution isn't planned
>>
>>34677057
its 10 times better
>>
>>34677057
Yes. It's not even comparable.
>>
Yea, but it's still not any better than an onahole.
>>
>ywn cum deep inside a girl, her legs wrapped around you, pulling you close to her, telling you that she wants to have your babies
>>
>>34677946
>telling you that she wants to have your babies

DROPPED
>>
>>34677972
>he doesn't want a family
>>
>>34677089
I don't think you understand what a homosexual is, anon.
>>
File: 1411063242801.png (230KB, 917x639px) Image search: [Google]
1411063242801.png
230KB, 917x639px
>>34677066
Fucking this too much 2D has really warped my perception of the attractive 3D body.

I literally find real vaginas and penises vulgar and nasty.
>>
File: helga lovekaty.jpg (496KB, 1280x1863px) Image search: [Google]
helga lovekaty.jpg
496KB, 1280x1863px
>>34677057
It feels so good, the wetness too, but if you use a condom it's extremely inferior. The best orgasm honestly is a good long blowjob. Must edge several times with sex, and then finally blown to orgasm. It can be overwhelmingly good when everything works right. Fitness level and practicing edging to not prematurely ejac are key to reaching a powerful orgasm. I don't work on either these days.
>>
>>34677066
You might be an original gay.
>>
>>34678653
I've never came from a blowjob, I wish I could but it's literally impossible for me :(
>>
>>34677092
This, the reason why women all have different looking and often unappealing vaginas is because there was no selection for it. Cave men didn't give a fuck about a roastie vag, they fucked any passable woman. Further, very few men look at a girl and thinks "Hm wonder what her vag looks like"
>>
>>34677057
There is a difference.

It is more of a psychological release.

When you do it by hand, in the back of your primitive mind, you always know that it is fake.
When you do it for real, it is the ultimate evolutionary goal.

So it does feel better, although the physical sensation in your dick is similar.
>>
name of the girl, opie?
>>
>>34677092
Then why does sex feel good?
>>
File: 1439023471293.jpg (38KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1439023471293.jpg
38KB, 396x385px
>>34677057

blowjobs are probably best after condomless sex, when you about to bust a nut and your girl just sucks the jizz from your dick or when you about to cum together and her pussy just clamps down on your dick

holy fuck man, people start wars over that sensation.
>>
>>34677057
It doesn't look that good because those guys always just barely cum in the pussy as they're pulling out so the camera can film it. When you really cum inside a girl, you're really deep inside her and it feels amazing.
>>
>>34678754

exactly this. Actually if you do masturbation correctly (slow movements, edging, lots of lube or saliva) it feels better than sex, at least physically.

It's all a mental thing. Just like at how many guys want threesomes.
>>
>>34677946
>>34677972
>not telling her that she's going to get pregnant if she doesn't buck you off of her, then holding her down and filling her with your cummies as she struggles futilely
>>
sauce? i want to know her name
>>
no, it's just a meme

also if you don't want to have a child with her then it feels horrible, like your body is flushed over with regret and worry

and trust me, if a girl is actually the kind you'd want to get pregnant, she's probably dating Chad already. Girls who would have sex with us are just worthless practice gfs and fuck meat.
>>
>>34677066
Yeah hers is pretty ugly, but they aren't all like this
The mistake lies in men here. If men wouldn't get children with roasties like that, the roastie gene wouldn't even exist anymore. But most men weren't ever that picky unfortunately
>>
>>34678943
Because that's what got organisms to keep doing it and prosper dumbass

>in b4 muh gift from god
>>
>>34679204
And most men find vaginas visually arousing for similar reasons.
>>
Cumming inside is literally my favorite thing. When I get a gf I just want to my mark my territory and breed her endlessly and take close-up vids of my throbbing cock pumping my seed deep inside her womb. I start leaking insane amounts of precum whenever I think of planting a child inside a qt and making her mine. Holy SHIT I need to get laid
>>
>>34678754

Not only that but also you have a real live girl right in front of you the whole time adding extra visual and other sensory stimulation outside of what your penis feels.

The hotter the girl is the more pronounced this effect.

I'll admit to sex with women not hot enough to necessarily cause a boner just by looking them, as well as ones who were. It makes a difference.
>>
>>34679177
>Implying she'll fuck you if she's dating a chad
Actually on sum dum fuckhead
>>
>>34678931
zoey kush
>>
>>34677057
No. If she doesn't know how to fuck and if you do it in a condom then it doesn't feel better AT ALL.

Doing it without a condom though is a world of difference.
>>
>>34677057
the orgasm moment is bretty similar tbqhwyf
everything else is better tho
>>34679778
as this guy says. actually it feels lot worse, you dont feel shit and just do weird fit excercise basically
without it even a below average fuck is ok
>>
>>34679941
>you dont feel shit
Honestly I don't see what's the point of fucking in condoms at all. When I did that with few different girls I couldn't feel anything. At all. They literally had to tell me I fell out because I couldn't even feel that. Needless to say I couldn't really come from regular fucking.
>>
>>34677992
>he does want a family
>>
>>34679978
same here. it's quite troublesome actually, i would prefer to avoid any risk of std but sex become depressive. after a while i even lose my boner, really shitty
>>
>>34679271
Why settle for breeding one girl? Are you some kind of cuck? Real men breed as many women as possible.
>>
>>34677057
It's a lot better mate. Even mediocre sex feels much better than the best possible orgasm from mastubating.
>>
File: 1386802452956.jpg (14KB, 345x365px) Image search: [Google]
1386802452956.jpg
14KB, 345x365px
>>34677946
>>34677972
I don't even give a shit about having babies, but it's the fact that she wants to carry YOUR baby that makes it all the hotter and better.

>tfw the girl I have a crush on recently talked about carrying babies of some fucking Chad she met

I wish I could meet at least one woman in my life who would like me so much she'd actually imagine future with me and want my genetic material in her kids.
>>
>>34680033
I'm scared of STDs as well but for fuck's sake it feels bad for me and the girl if I can't come after more than an hour of straight fucking her.
>>
>>34680070
same pham, girl would also get depressed for failing to make me cum. could understand, the opposite feels frustrating as well.
world solved the problem by giving me a pussy ban, hurray
>>
>>34680093
>world solved the problem by giving me a pussy ban, hurray
A what?
>>
>tfw came inside a girl while she said "get me pregnant daddy"

not all that great
>>
>>34680170
>tfw came on the girl and she said "mmm there's so much of it" in a sexy voice
that was great and hot desu
>>
>>34680054
Just go for any slav woman. They would give away anything to leave their country and be someones baby breeding equipment. Sadly there is one downside to that. They basically cannot comprehend the idea of being responsible for their children. All they want is to be NEET as long as possible by taking care of children.
>>
>>34677057
If you cum inside one of these pink pussies and you're high on kush, you'll almost have a heart attack from the goodness of it.
>>
>>34678750
Cavewomen did though.
Human males have the biggest dicks of any primate because women selectively mated with Ooga Thunderstick.
Really shows you how easy women have had it since the beginning.
>>
Don't know that anon but I have made cummies to a diy fleshlight lubricated by Vaseline.It is nice though. However it's difficult to stimulate the temperature and ph level of a human vaginal atmosphere
>>
>>34681464
Could just be that the big dick guys were also physically larger than the normal teeny weeny cave men. Being bigger has a lot of obvious advantages in a survival situation outside of what the females actually craved.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.