[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, it's only sex. Women are probably as horny as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: 1484025491220.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1484025491220.png
267KB, 420x420px
You know, it's only sex.
Women are probably as horny as you are they just don't show it.
They only want enjoyment like you.
Don't treat them like aliens or so.
>>
>>34676669
I don't treat them like aliens, but they treat me as subhuman.
>>
>>34676691
Don't be so sensitive, it's probably just banter.
>>
>>34676669
>>34676709
Shut up. Stop posting.
>>
>>34676669
>Don't treat them like aliens or so.
you know now that you figured that out, and you are the least desirable thing to them come back and tell us this after the girl you likes been banging every other guy that isn't you
>>
File: 1485894428748.jpg (8KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485894428748.jpg
8KB, 215x250px
>>34676715
Plebians will never recognize the pond of unlimited knowledge.
>>
>>34676669
I like you op real talk real talk
>>
>>34676729
It's her decision and you should not become obsessive with some girl that you only know the looks of. That's clingy and creepy.
>>
>>34676669
>it's only sex

But sex means a lot to me.
>>
>>34676766
>implying all this only applies to strangers
and yeah if im a piece of trash to some girl i've had contact with until months or years later fuck that not interested
>>
File: file.png (203KB, 296x438px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
203KB, 296x438px
>>34676669
>>34676709
>>34676766
Stop. Stop telling me what to do.
>>
I'm a girl (female.) I know this sounds really "teeehee im not like other girls XDDDDD" tier, but. I honestly don't understand why other women play mind games with men/lead men on/break men's hearts. Most men are good people. I honestly think men are really funny, easy to talk to, interesting, and overall just make really good company. I don't get this whole "gender wars" thing. Like, sure, women don't have to be attracted to all men. But don't treat them like trash, that's just cruel. You can at least be friendly and nice to them. Men have it really hard in most aspects, so I don't understand why some girls can't just take some time out of their day to brighten up a lonely guys day. At least for me, it feels nice when I make robots feel at least a little bit better.
>>
>>34676787
That's okay. There are enough people out there that think like this, too.
>>34676802
It's only one girl. Why would you fixate on only one? It's not like your the only guy she talks to either.
>>
>>34676820
I didn't try to justify a rude mindset. I just think everyone should make some friends of the opposite gender and maybe something develops into a relationship if you go for it. Only fixating on one person is too risky and somehow needy. The chance to become frustrated if it doesn't work out is simply to high.
>>
>>34676825
i dont fixate on them
quit accusing me of shit
projecting your bullshit on a lot of assumptions
>>
>>34676916
Then what's your problem?
Please build a correct sentence that everyone can understand.
>>
>>34676669
>treat them like aliens or so.
The more I look into it, the more fitting that sounds to how I'm able to see them, and how I could reciprocate how they treat me.
>>
>>34676820
Because more than likely when you're nice to a lonely guy he will eventually fall for you in which 99% of the time it's not reciprocated. Most girls have probably been through this and dont want to go through the trouble of feeling like a ass when they inevitably have to ghost/reject them.
>>
I am not a hedonist and I don't want a hedonist.
>>
>>34676669
>Don't treat them like aliens or so.
What if they treat ME like the alien?
>>
>>34677052
Thn don't behave like one afterwards or you blow your cover.
>>
>>34677052
Addendum: stop acting like aliens
>>
women are unbelievably selfish. the selfishness is really bad, it extends into thoughts and comments, not just materials.
like women don't give men compliments. they only give them to themselves and other women.

i think the most a woman will ever do for me is notice when i'm having a hard time, then try to talk to me to take my mind off it, that's literally the only thing i've found women will try to do.

other than that, it's all about them 24/7.
>>
>>34677070
He doesn't know what that word means
>>
>>34676820

cant you just say the same thing with genders reversed? chads treat females like dirt.

i dont think anyone should really expect to have it easy or be treated nicely. i mean, sure, some people do/are but its not very important.

>>34677032

me.irl.gifv
>>
>>34677096

this is just because you suck or the females you interact with believe you suck.

because you don't register in their brain as having worth it doesnt make any sense that they would compliment you. get big muscles, suddenly girls will find all sorts of shit to compliment you on.
>>
>>34677201
>get big muscles, suddenly girls will find all sorts of shit to compliment you on.

Muscles do not matter at all. As long as you're not fat, you are fine.
>>
>>34677201
Muscles are attractive and shoe that you have a hobby you like and are not too shy to show it off. They're only a door opener tho and don't matter that much.
>>
>>34677223

unless you are living in a hellzone like the american south, just being "not fat" is nothing. its the baseline.

what i'm saying isn't

"you need to meet some kind of attractiveness threshold"

its

"you need to have something that proves you don't totally suck"

big muscles accomplish this.
>>
>>34677201
i find things to compliment women on even if i believe they suck.
i would compliment one of my black jigaboo managers all the time, even though i thought she was crazy and perved on me.

it's not hard to make people feel good man, but it is if you are a really selfish person like a lot of women are.
they literally don't stop being selfish until they have a child, then "everything changes for them". i've seen it about 1,000 times now.
>>
>>34677268
Dating needs a bit effort. Imagine every loser could score some qt. Then even your creepy weeb friend could bang the qt you like. Somehow you need to show that your interesting. Humanity is not a big orgy.
>>
>>34677323
too bad i see junkies together all the time. it doesn't take effort, this is just the meme everyone wants everyone to believe to keep everyone else down.
>>
>>34677293

i wouldn't give someone a fake compliment unless i wanted something from them. psychologically, all compliments are probably a form of extortion.

if you were always complimenting this lady, and she was "perving on" you, isn't that just flirting?
>>
>>34677345
Why would you care for junkies? They live a lifestyle that opposes yours completely.
>>
>>34677359
you over-analyzing shit too much. i wasn't always doing it. she started a precedent of it one day by complimenting me. i enjoyed it, so i would return it to her.

people like you don't understand this because you're never nice to people or you never feel good or you don't have the confidence to compliment someone.

a compliment is never fake if it makes the other person feel good.

>>34677372
besides the point.
>>
Look, I'm really curious. Where do you guys meet girls?

I've never experienced the things you talk about. You say women are selfish and materialistic, and yet my girlfriend (the only girl I've ever dated, and vice versa) is a very giving and loving person, and doesn't really care for material goods (beyond books, but we share that vice).

You say they're vapid and vain, and my girl isn't like that at all- sure, she likes looking nice, but she doesn't talk about it and makes her own clothes so as to save money.

You say they're manipulative- again, not in my experience. Ditto with being whores.

It isn't just my girlfriend either- My sisters are very clever, have self respect, are kind and in comfortable long term relationships- my parents marriage is one of the most respectful and equal I've ever seen, and filled with love.

My best friend is a lesbian, and she's not at all like that.

So, I ask again. Where are you meeting all these girls? My experiences with the women in my life lead me to the complete opposite conclusions.
>>
>>34677535
>besides the point
I don't think so. Junkies are junkies. They have a hobby they can connect through. That's what I meant with effort. You cam also connect through r9k, but people here are not as open as junkies. Just because they fuck around you can't project on the whole humanity. The same way you can't become a junkie in one day, because it's against your personal preferences.
>>
>>34677626
Fuck you and your perfect normie life. You don't belong here.
>>
File: 1407303027536.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407303027536.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>34677641
>when everyone is a normie except him
>>
>>34677535

sorry that my version of being nice isn't predicated on lying?

also this new version of events seems to contradict your narrative that women are not "nice" because they do not compliment you?
>>
Im a 20 year old girl
I didnt fall for the sexual liberation meme that the feminists created to make girls sluts
I believe in the natural order of things. I feel that i am happier and more content when i feel free to be feminine.
When i was younger, i didnt feel comfortable as a girl. I was told that girls are weak, psycho, vain, fake etc.
I started hating femininity and it obviously made me depressed. I was depressed most of my childhood til i accepted the truth.
I want a big strong man to lead me in life and give me a beautiful family.
I honestly dont want to work. I want to stay home and do traditionally " feminine" things. Id much rather cook and deal with kids then work.
Sorry for the pointless text, i just wanted to rant. I can't be open about it irl.
>>
File: 1485295538927.png (83KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
1485295538927.png
83KB, 319x310px
>>34678197
Do you mind a nice chat with OP?
>>
>>34678197
Nice to see you've been open about it. It really is a shame that feminist society would regard YOU as the slut...
>>
>>34677626
Anectodal evidence.
You should read on /pol/ about it and other ways not to argue, before arguing really anywhere on this site.
>>
>>34676820
Please be in London.
Original
>>
>>34678460
Very oregon post, my dude.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.