[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mummy just got the attendance letter from uni This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1470039026088.png (9KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1470039026088.png
9KB, 405x344px
>Mummy just got the attendance letter from uni

This is it guys, its over
>>
>>34676261
That's what you get for not going to class, it's literally your one fucking job
>>
>>34676261
>Mommy found the cum homonculus

Its over lads, it was a good run
>>
>>34676290
>being expected to go to class
is this uni or high school hahaha
>>
I've never heard of a uni sending attendance letters. What the fuck?
>>
>>34676261
My Uni only sent emails to me about my grades and attendance. When the shit jugs were about to hit the fan, I bit the bullet and dropped out myself. Then my transition to NEET was finished. It may be over, anon, but you can salvage this. Let all of the depression seep out of your very soul, say you felt trapped. You need to become so pathetic, not only are you forgiven, but you get pity and no on expects shit from you for a good while.
>>
>>34676261
You have no one to blame but yourself and you will get everything you deserve. You can never take this back. Your main ambition and best option is to become a leach to the parents that put years upon years of hope, work and love into you and to the society that you could have been a happy, functioning member of. I'm sorry, but the kindest emotion you will ever experience from any other living human is pity.
>>
>>34676347
audible laughter ensuing
>>
>>34676794
That's impossible to do in an honour culture like pajeet culture anon.
I'm expected to do a PhD and I've been memeing my way through uni.

People, family members etc, will look down upon you and view you less than an insect way below subhuman if you don't have a degree in a reputable subject I.e. Law, medicine, engineering etc.

Also I'm set for an arranged marriage, usually that happens after but I'm lucky cause my family is on good terms with many other families.
But usually, that is also hindered if you don't do well in education, And it's next to impossible if you're poor.

Families in this culture only care about their name and their honour.

I wish I could live in a normal household, even if it was a poor one, freedom is the most precious thing one can have, without freedom you are a true robot, confined to your parameters, programmed to run a specific function and die when the battery fails.
>>
>>34677876
>impossible to do in honor culture
>everyone here is a neet
>also in japan
>>
>>34677876
honor. thats rich coming from a common street-shitter. heres whats gonna happen: theyll yell at you then force you do finish your degree. fuck off currynigger
>>
>>34676689
You're expected to go because you've taken someone else's place just to not go you selfish prick
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.