[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people still spout the "People who hate gays must be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (280KB, 471x439px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
280KB, 471x439px
>people still spout the "People who hate gays must be gay" meme in 2017

By that logic, the KKK would be full of black people.
>>
File: 0.jpg (54KB, 682x477px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
54KB, 682x477px
>all KKKfags wear white full-body costumes covering every single part of their body for no reason, making it impossible to discern skin color
>"We're t-t-totally not secretly niggers guys, w-w-we swear!"
The KKK is probably a giant melting pot full of people of all races united by the common goal of keeping up property resale value of their neighbourhood.
>>
>>34675461
My local KKK chapter was just filled with black guys. They were cool dudes.
>>
>>34675461
As much as I detest Trump, I thought the KS monologue on SNL was pretty stale, especially the "Trump must be gay because he tweeted support for my bf when I cheated on him with a married man"
>the Sean Spicer skit was good tho, that guys got a squeaky af voice
>>
>>34676750
>As much as I detest Trump
why are you on this website?
>>
>>34676808
This isn't Trump.com, jeepers, r u purposely trying to make Trump supporters seem illogical and misguidedly confrontational? Cause they're doing a good job at that already.
>>
File: teapot.gif (621KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
teapot.gif
621KB, 200x112px
>>34676848
Ferkin savage
>>
>leftists still think disapproval of any group is based on an irrational hatred or fear of them

It's like they can't comprehend forming a worldview without being scared of things.
>>
>>34676808

4chan has only become associated with trump in the last year
>>
>>34675461
Apples and oranges.

Also, look it up, there's research about this. It does not mean that literally every homophobe is gay, but you can reasonably suspect homophobes to be gay and be spot-on often.
>>
>>34676966

it's amazing that all od society's problems can be traced back to the group of people you disagree with
>>
>>34676998
No, they're usually a product of society's problems, and the social acceptance of their degeneracy leads others towards their vile lifestyle.

Unless you were referring to kikes.
>>
>>34675461
Well they're not wrong in my case.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.