[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't girls care about being single like men do? Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1367891335819.png (164KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1367891335819.png
164KB, 500x411px
Why don't girls care about being single like men do? Why do only men get depressed when they can't find a partner?
>>
>>34675441
>never watched Friends, Ally McBeil, Felicity, Sex & the City, Will & Grace, etc etc etc etc
>>
Because there's no need to worry about being single as a female, in this age women are the only ones who are single by choice.
>>
File: Android_17.png (267KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Android_17.png
267KB, 640x480px
>>34675441
once they're
>35+
>not married
>no kids

they start to care. the problem is that by then it's too late
>>
>>34675441

Because the vast majority of women can get sex and validation effortlessly.
>>
>>34675517
I'm 25, and care deeply. Never been in a relationship, depressed, loney. Fucking sucks.
>>
>>34675520
So can men. You just need to not be a raging autist.
>>
I hate being single. It's so lonely and shit. I'd love to have a best friend/boyfriend.
>>
>>34675532
TEXAS
E
X
A
S
?
please gimme a shot
>>
File: 345635743734683867.jpg (1MB, 3222x1249px) Image search: [Google]
345635743734683867.jpg
1MB, 3222x1249px
>>34675441
We have had centuries on centuries of culture that is the man courting the girl.
A girl that is single wasn't courted so it's either outside her control or she is picky.
A guy that is single means he has either failed in courting due to lack of skills and appearances or is a coward.
That's why girls don't care when you have had generations tell you to just sit and wait it leads to less stress and taboo of being alone.
>>
>>34675441
I'm a man and my shitty life is not because of lack of gf. Being a virgin is the least of my problems.
>>
>>34675556
That's only 23hours from Ontario. Why no Canadian robots.
>>
>>34675542

Nope. One guy doesn't need to limit himself to one girl, and women are more selective by nature.
A lot of women will just ignore any sign that they're a guy's side bitch.

>>34675532

Go on a dating site and you will get dozens of messages.
>>
>>34675606

I did. Tried, anyways. Maybe try again. No dozens of messages for literally undesirables unless you want to be a unicorn.
>>
>>34675441
Women get depressed when they can't attract Chad

/thread
>>
>>34675592
I'm from that province....
>>
File: 3579640612_2d60847344_o.jpg (359KB, 644x1600px) Image search: [Google]
3579640612_2d60847344_o.jpg
359KB, 644x1600px
>>34675532
Dang, I feel ya, I haven't either.

Here's my advice for you: become someone people would want to date. Take care of yourself. Get your shit done. Work on the depression (either alone or with a professional).

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>34675679
>making a retarded post
>/threading yourself

You're an idiot.
>>
>>34675441
When all of their friends and family start getting married around them, trust me, they care.
I have a cousin who feels super insecure about being single at about 27, I don't think she's ever dated but she's attractive enough that I wouldn't believe she could possibly be a virgin.
I think the only reason she isn't dating or locked into a marriage by now is her focus on school and career.
>>
when women are single, it's intentional
>>
>>34675542
But women have men approaching them, no need to go through the rejection process.
>>
>>34676011
Most of the time. But girls do get rejected too.
>>
>>34675901

But he's right. Obtaining Chad is the life goal of every woman on the planet
>>
>>34675949
>falling for the feminist meme
>>
>>34675949

She's probably single because she has high standards and thinks 90+% of men aren't good enough for her.
>>
>>34676101
Only if you accept that everyone has a different definition of Chad.
>>
>>34676146

Nope, Tall (6'2+), Rich, Masculine face, Big Dick, Good Shoulder to waist ratio.

There is only one Chad
>>
>>34675481
>in this age women are the only ones who are single by choice.

Nice projecting.
I'm guessing you haven't been with a woman?
Being single isn't bad at all if you are in good company. For normies it's important to be wanted and desirable because they become miserable alone, you must ascend further on the path of wizardry if you are to make it.
Honestly I couldn't tolerate most girls for more than a few days.
>>
>>34676162
That's no Chad. At all. The definition of a Chad is someone successful at life and with women. Yes, often it comes with good looks.

By your retarded definition, some khv robots are actually Chad.
>>
>>34676127
This is why. Any other explanation is from pure ignorance of reality.
>>
I'd say yeah, because it's a choice.
I COULD get depressed that I can't find the right guy for me, and that anyone I like probably doesn't like me back.

But then I think that I COULD begin to date the guy in my class who's an autistic beta into lego and star trek, who would probably bring me flowers/chocolate daily and be sickeningly sweet to the point I'd want to punch him in the face to get some sort of real reaction out of him.
And of course who'd cheat on me at the first given opportunity.

But instead I want a 5/10 (YES, AVERAGE, NOT R9K AVERAGE BUT ACTUALLY NORMAL) mentally sound with non pleb taste in film and music (rarer than you think to have both) and with a motivation for something in life. Sexual experience, normie status, income bracket doesn't matter (unless they're on the extreme end, e.g. had 20 sexual partners or something disgusting like that). They don't even have to be smart! So long as they're good.

These guys seem pretty difficult to find. Single ones, anyway. That don't want a 7/10 at least.
>>
I'm a girl and I do care about being single. It hurts. The overwhelming loneliness. I just want a bf who won't abandon me or lose interest in me.
>>
>>34676827
I think you just described me

what kind of person are you?
>>
>>34676907
I'm very driven. Studying in a foreign country after saving for a few years through working several jobs, sometimes round the clock. I pursue my passions alone. Every week there's a screening of a classic movie in my town and I'm that weirdo that sits alone.
I'd say, both from what friuends have told me, looking in the mirror and seeing photos of myself, that I'm 7/10 cute, and like fucking...4/10 sexy/hot, so not much.
I've got a good body but IT'S A SHAME ABOUT THE FACE.

Let me guess, you live in fucking Michigan or something?
>>
>>34676842
What keeps men away from you? Do you have mental issues?
>>
>>34676842
Plz be my gf.

But promise not to ghost me like all the other girls who say stuff like that, okay?
>>
>>34675441
Because they are hardly ever single and if they are is because they want to be single so they can slut around.
>>
>>34676162
>6,1"
>Poor
I was so close, damn you god!
>>
>>34676442
No, thats chad. You're a crypto chad looking for compliments.
>>
>>34677761
How can a tall good-looking khv NEET be a Chad?
>>
>>34677878
>tall
>good looking

Honestly fuck off
>>
>>34677924
Tall people can't really be good-looking, true.
>>
>>34677136
Australia, actually. Although I do have cousins in Michigan.

I think you'll find the person you're looking for, there's plenty of people exactly like the person you described so don't feel disheartened; the worst thing you could do is give up. Just keep putting yourself out there and eventually you'll find him.

I hope I meet someone as driven as yourself, you seem like you know what you're doing.
>>
Because they can still get dick easy while single unless there unattractive and even then freaks will smash
>>
>>34675592
T
O
R
O
N
T
O
?

not spam
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.