[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr6 zQLvPMpw&ab_channel=

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 55.jpg (25KB, 413x482px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
25KB, 413x482px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr6zQLvPMpw&ab_channel=RantWithJeff

They didn't do anything illegal, why did the police freak out like that?
>>
>>34675424
You people do this shit to victimize yourselves.

>do controversial shit
>"omg! omg! fucking liberal twats oppressing muh freedums! MAGA MAGAAAAA!
>>
I don't even know what message these guys are trying to get across. It just suggests that people perceive open carry and guns in general as dangerous.
>>
>>34675424
>Lanky white guy knocks on my door with a face mask and AK looking like he missed his chance to shoot up his high school

Why the hell would I not freak out?
>>
I'm not American so even gun ownership is pretty foreign to me, but wtf is the purpose of open carry laws??? When people talk about guns to protect their homes I understand that. But how is it legal to walk around your town dressed like swat with more guns then the fucking police. How have you gone so far down the rabbit hole that you have idiots like these carrying guns into police stations to file a complaint.

Jesus
>>
>>34675564
It's true. But don't be a black guy carrying a toy gun that's sold in the store you're walking thru. Pigs will shoot you before you even get a chance to buy it.
>>
>walk in with a facemask on and a gun in your hand

WOWWWWWWWW I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ASKED ME TO DROP MY GUN!!! WTF?!!?!?!?!
>>
>>34675610
I saw the video too, fuck man. Dangerous times we live in, stay safe out there.
>>
>walk into police station with assault rifles and face masks
>filming themselves

I would have shot them both instantly, assuming that they were domestic terrorists wanting to livestream a mass shooting.
>>
File: weird sexual deviant.jpg (134KB, 600x1274px) Image search: [Google]
weird sexual deviant.jpg
134KB, 600x1274px
>>34675424
i'm pro-guns but sometimes the pro-gun crowd is just as retarded and annoying as faggots and other subhumans
>>
File: df.png (58KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
df.png
58KB, 436x425px
>Open carrying a rifle in a police station

Some people should have been aborted.
>>
well i thought it was a great idea, fuck em
>>
i think everyone's insane and i'm paranoid and i'm not even a cop.

a guy with a balacava and an assault rifle basically in sul position is the biggest fucking threat i can think of.
they might have had a more peaceful time if they weren't wearing masks, armor, gear and didn't have magazines in their rifles, in sul position at their chest.

they look like they want a confrontation.. because that's exactly what they want.
>>
>>34675649

This, not sure I would have asked questions first seeing those people coming in like that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.