[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets settle this once and for all. Is liking trump normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

Lets settle this once and for all. Is liking trump normie or a robot thing?
>>
Being right wing now is social suicide, leftists are the normies now.
>>
it's a /pol/ thing
>>
>>34673365
It's an anti-far left and anti-establishmemt thing.

Has nothing to do with how much one gets laid.
>>
>>34673365
Depends on where you live and the company you keep, and even then it doesn't MAKE you a normie or robot. If you're a relatively mellow, low-key Trump supporter you can survive in most liberal social circles.
>>
A good 40%+ of voters wanted trump, that's tens of millions of people at least.

Trump is as normie as you can get. Voting for the "Washington outsider" in a NATIONAL ELECTION is as normie as it gets.

Believing in "new conservativism 2.5453c" is as normie as it gets.

Using memes in real life is as normie as it gets.

Believing in maintaining borders is as normie as it gets.
>>
politics is for normalfags
>>
>>34673383
This.

God forbid you don't hop on the "bash the fash" bandwagon either, then you're just a filthy nazi sympathizer instead of somebody who thinks inciting ideological violence is always retarded
>>
>>34673410
>the company you keep
robots don't keep company
>>
>>34673365

It's neither. It's just the right thing to do. God bless the USA
>>
>>34673383
>>34673474
Stop victimizing yourselves. This anon >>34673447 is right. Almost half the country voted for him, obviously it's normie.
>>
>>34673365
Is liking sweet potatos a "normie" or robot thing? Same answer. We are talking 60+ million people
>>
>>34673476
Then what the hell is the point of this thread? If you don't interact with anyone you can have whatever opinions you want without any backlash. Even most so-called "robots" have some friends
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 400x320px
>>34673402

>anti-far left
>anti-establishment

Looks like someone fell for Porky's memes.
>>
>>34673447
>being against feminism is as normie as it gets
>being a KV is normie as it gets
I see where this is going. Stop using""Normie"" to call things that go against your agenda, globalist
>>
>>34673447
>>34673506

no, liberalism is the most mainstream now.
>>
>>34673515
>Even most so-called "robots" have some friends
The state of /r9k/ in 2017
>>
>>34673530
Thats what being a supporter of trump is. I don't really care what trump actually is cause I'm not interested in the outcome of last election.
>>
>>34673549

>being against feminism is as normie as it gets

Actually, I'd insist that it is pretty normie. Anti-feminism is pretty widespread, probably more than half of the adult male population is 'anti-feminist', it's a good spook to chase after when the real problems are women and male pandering to women.

>being a KV is normie as it gets

I'm one of the 2% of r9k posters who are Wizards. 2% could possibly be said to be non-normie, but almost HALF of the population of the US voting Trump, and Trump becoming literally the President of a national government makes it normie as fuck. There's no way out of this for you. Just accept it. Mainstream politics. National elections. Normie.

You're the one trying to co-opt the term to justify your normie worldview, which is actually a pretty normie thing to do .
>>
>>34673603
"Normie" means social extroverts. Not "common things" by your logic if millions of people eat rice than rice is ""normie""
>>
>>34673603
Thank you anon. These fucking /pol/cucks always have to bring their politics into everything.
>>
>>34673562
Repeat after me, "liberal WAS the mainstream".
>>
>>34673365
Trump is a typical Chad normalfag but being anti-establishment and counter-culture while having right-wing views isn't normie.
>>
>>34673447
Was with you till the last part.
>>
>>34673643
If you saw all the super bowl commercials tonight you would see that it's still very much the mainstream, it was propaganda after propaganda.
>>
>>34673628

>"Normie" means social extroverts. Not "common things" by your logic if millions of people eat rice than rice is ""normie""

Just like a normie, you keep coming back with your bullshit.

Firstly, Trump was HIGHLY supported by social extroverts, he is now the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, he has the NUCLEAR CODES. He had stadiums full of fed, fat fucking opinionated uncles and aunties chanting his name and roaring with applause the moment he picks up a smiling child. What could be more extroverted than Trump or his supporters? kek.

But "normie" is a label that's applied to people who accept social standards and values that have already been created for them. It's for people who fall into these false games of thinking "this guy will change everything, let me just vote in the very same system with the same parameters, that'll get em!!". Trump's values are normie as fuck too - he's the essence of normie.

Deal with it and stop trying to co-opt things into your hive-mind.
>>
>>34673643
We arent gonna go from fulll Marxist back to normal overnight its gonna be a couple of years and thats if he gets re elected
>>
>>34673679
The tide is turning, culture us changing. Etc etc etc.
>>
>>34673706
>HIGHLY supported by social extroverts
Opposites attract. Extroverted celebrities fucking despised trump while introverted beta nerds love him
>>
>>34673734

Yes, many introverted types supported Trump, that doesn't mean a huge portion (or the majority) of his supporters aren't extroverts.
>>
>>34673772
The majority of any group are extroverts, whats your point? Hillary lost get over it
>>
>>34673835

>If you don't like the guy I supported, out of two candidates, you must support the opponent
-t. normie
>>
>>34673835
>Hillary lost get over it
Confirmed normie.
>>
>>34673447
>40%
It was 49% and hillary was like 46%
Trump got the majority of the popular vote despite what some Hilldawgs were claiming for a while

really though the only true robot perspective is to not care about politics at all
>>
>>34674165
Nice alternative facts m8.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.