[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listening to people's breakup/divorce stories >"Yeah,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (735KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
735KB, 600x750px
>listening to people's breakup/divorce stories

>"Yeah, she cheated on me with some other dude. It really sucked."

Okay...

>"While I was in the military writing to her every other day, she was cheating on me the whole time."

That's awful.

>"She waited until our honeymoon to deny me sex and tell me she still had feelings for a guy she'd been cheating on me with, and just didn't want to cancel the wedding because it was too expensive."

This is happening way too often...

I mean, I know they have a way easier time of getting sex, but do women have any shame/restraint? It's shit like this that makes me step back and be happy with being single, because women "seem" to reeeeally cheat quite a lot.

>pic related, her to every semi-attractive guy she sees
>>
>>34673349
Yea, I've heard alot of similar stuff. But it's mostly me overhearing girls talking about which guy they should choose. Stuffs nasty and it really puts me off when I think about (((that))) stuff.
>>
File: 1486269751024.jpg (21KB, 540x353px) Image search: [Google]
1486269751024.jpg
21KB, 540x353px
>>34673349
All women are scum, forget them.
>>
Thank modern day forced (((culture))) that promotes sexuality to a dangerous level
>>
Honestly, this happen between both genders. It's just sad. With the current sexual revolution the sides of who cheats are becoming more even. It's just shit, cheaters are shitty people.
>>
Any time a guy posts on here about him cheating, nobody says anything. I think it's just selective vision or preference bias.
>>
>>34673751
That woman sounds like a real piece of work.
>>
We are becoming a cuck society. All attractive people are basically being given licenses to cheat these days.

Bring back stoning.
>>
I hear it from both men and women. Too bad that the story always ends the same. The woman takes the kids, and the man ends up broke.
Even if it was the woman that cheated or did something wrong.

I haven't heard a successful marriage story except from my own parents. It's a shame.
>>
>>34674433
Why bring it back, move to the middle east they stone daily.
>>
>>34673802
think it's just (((female))) nature homes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.