[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What anime are you guys watching? I've been really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15

What anime are you guys watching?

I've been really into inuyasha lately.
>>
>>34673054
godtier fampai good choice, i jist finished Akagi
>>
>>34673054
I'm watching
>konosuba2
>maid dragon
>gabriel drop out
>masamune-kun no revenge
>youjo senki
>zeta gundam
And
>legend of the galactic heroes

As well as various others on hold like dragonball gt and seraph of the end.
>>
File: 1389720618635.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1389720618635.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>34673054

Picked up Strike Witches yesteday, saw this post the other day >>34562923 so it intrigued me, but it's been a bit meh the first 5 eps, too much fanservice and none in terms of story development. Beyond that I'm following Gintama and One Piece every week.

One of the big classics Inuyasha, haven't seen it myself yet, seeing how many eps it is it's a bit of a project to get on and I recently saw Hunter x Hunter so I'm probably not gonna go there anytime soon. Has it aged with dignity you reckon?
>>
>>34673054
i'm watching lucky star
i think you made a post about inuyasha last night so i picked up on watching that again, i was meaning to rewatch the whole series but i stopped after the second season or so several months ago dont remember why i stopped
>>
I know the manga is better and I'll read it soon, but since winter of 2015 I've been watching One Piece regularly and I love it. It's true escapism, with a lot of other anime I lose interest and tab out multiple times per episode but with One Piece I can literally watch 8 episodes in a row and not even minimize the video player. Nothing relaxes me like getting comfy with some snacks and watching it for hours. And because it has so many episodes, and so much of the runtime is filler/dragged out to kill 23 minutes, I don't feel like I'm rushing through it even when I watch 20 episodes in a weekend. Since most anime are 12-24 episodes, I try and keep myself from blowing through them too quickly because I know there's a finite amount of shows I'll like, but this shit has literally more episodes than the number of anime I've seen so it's not even an afterthought.
>>
File: 1437043297993.jpg (46KB, 630x464px) Image search: [Google]
1437043297993.jpg
46KB, 630x464px
I finished Tamers a week ago. I was a little let down. Everyone said it was dark, but I didn't see anything that was too out of left field. I'm continuing my Yu-Gi-Oh rewatch soon, and I may boot up classic Sailor Moon.
>>
>>34673054
I've been going through Jojo's lately, just got introduced to the real nigga known as Yoshikage Kira.
>>
>>34673806
Is this really as good as the number of episodes implies?

He can stretch and he is a pirate? What else?
>>
File: 3606510-big-o[1].jpg (264KB, 716x614px) Image search: [Google]
3606510-big-o[1].jpg
264KB, 716x614px
Started watching Big O since I haven't seen it since my childhood. It holds up surprisingly well, much better than I was expecting.
>>
Trying to get through my list chronologically. Almost done with Onegai Teacher.
>>
File: One_Piece_17.jpg (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
One_Piece_17.jpg
159KB, 1024x768px
>>34673806

My man! Many has a lot of shit to say about big shonen shows like it, but just the sense of adventure, fun and romanticism of unprecedented magnitude that it has makes it worth it. Having seen all of it and keeping up with it weekly I find that it drags on a bit though and the later episodes are probably a bit stretched out unfortunately, some arcs in the past I found a tad long winded too though, like Foxy Pirates and Thriller Bark, yet I found it worthwhile, I love how the story is woven together too, things that happened literally years back can have significance in current events. Yibis make some quality subs, too bad they're a bit slow with their releases.
>>
>>34673949
It's not perfect, but it's fun and enjoyable. I avoided it for a long time because I thought it was the same shit as Dragon Ball, which I hate, and I was pleasantly surprised at how hooked I was after the first few episodes. I really expected to dislike it, but I thought it was great. Try downloading the first season and watching a few episodes, if you don't like it from the get-go you probably won't like it at all. The world building is fantastic, though, and it's cool to see how the main characters aren't just the only focus of the world, and that there's decades of history and tons of other key figures all around them.
>>
File: warsman_by_horoko-d96rgnc.jpg (193KB, 1017x786px) Image search: [Google]
warsman_by_horoko-d96rgnc.jpg
193KB, 1017x786px
>>34673054
Kinnikuman and Dirty Pair. I already read the manga for the fromer. Only thing that kind of sucks is how not much people watch or read Kinnikuman so there'snot too many conversations about it, but then again at leaset the few fans of it aren't nu-JoJo tier memelords. Dirty Pair is fun though.
>>
>>34674144
Does the Kinnikuman anime even have subs?
>>
>>34674183
It has subs up to the start of the Golden mask arc and for a few movies.
>>
>>34673054
besides seasonal anime i've been rewatching the first yugioh but since i haven't seen it since i was a wee lad its almost as if im watching for the first time
>>
>>34674230
How many episodes in is that? I might pick it up and then shelve it until I have more proficiency in understanding spoken Japanese
>>
>>34673469
>Has it aged with dignity you reckon?

I think its aged well, they definitely get a little lazy with some of the fights turning into slideshows, but its managed to keep me interested.

It does have a monster of the week feel to it, and most of the key players are established early on so sometimes it just feels like they are running in circles.
>>
File: 1485737040922.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485737040922.gif
1MB, 500x281px
recently marathoned all of Hunter x Hunter and haven't worked up the mental fortitude to dip into anything else

though I'd eventually like to watch Gurren Lagann and check out that new Youjo Senki show
>>
>>34674328

Hey I did too. How many days did you make it in? I think it took me about 8 days
>>
>>34674455
somewhere around the same time, was clearing like 15-20 episodes a day during the first 2 weeks of december. I avoided the show for a while because I didn't want it take anything away from yu yu hakusho for me but, I'm glad I watched it though I was disappointed with the ending

did you watch the movies?
>>
>>34673054
that's the most fujoshit anime I can think of
L O N D O N ?
O
N
D
O
N
?
>>
i really wish there would have been a spin off anime about inuyashas dad
>>
I've been meaning to watch the LOGH gaidens. I absolutely love that show, then maybe HxH because I liked YuYu Hakusho and it's supposed to be a much improved version of it.
>>
File: IMG_5497.png (1MB, 1037x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5497.png
1MB, 1037x1080px
>>34673054
Yukako-chan somehow became my waifu

I don't even know how
>>
I watched Clannad some time ago and decided to stop watching anime, among other things, and get my life together as best I can. I tear up whenever I start to think about it. I've never been so profoundly affected by anything.
>>
>>34673830
I got like 18 episodes through Tamers because I heard it was dark, but it was just boring. You should watch Savers if you haven't already.

>>34674680
The show Golden Time made me feel similar to watching Clannad, though a lot of people seem to hate it for some reason.

I'm watching Tatami Galaxy; it's alright so far.
>>
>>34674652
how does it feel to literally be cucked by a cartoon?
>>
banpu desuyo
>>
Demon City Shinjuku https://anidb.net/a1023

I just saw this the other day, great great stuff. Check it out.

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=815126

https://bakabt.me/torrent/143383/demon-city-shinjuku
>>
>Texhnolyze
Weird but I enjoy it
>>
>>34674536

Haven't seen the movies yet, generally I'm not that big a fan of movies spun out of that sort of anime. It had a lot of similarities with YYH but they both stand on their own pretty well.
>>
>>34677347

It is as lewd as Wicked City?
>>
File: 1483927343820.jpg (67KB, 346x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483927343820.jpg
67KB, 346x960px
>>34673850
Is JoJo any good? Or is it just a meme show? It has a weird reputation on the internet
>>
>>34673054
i'm currently watching LWA
>>
>>34673054
Currently watching the third season of Haikyuu!! It's pretty uplifting but I'd rather they not make it to nationals personally.
>>
>>34673054
Honey and Clover. It's boring but nice and comfy.
>>
File: 1484976981382.jpg (209KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484976981382.jpg
209KB, 800x1200px
>>34677757
Good man. Technolyze is high quality.
>>
been marathoning Dan Brown films

they're kinda comfy and pseudo educating
>>
>>34673054
Ok Jessica we all know this
>>
>>34678965
I think there are a few rape allusions, but it is definitely not as centered around sex as wicked city.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.