[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if you are a beta orbiter? I'm asking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: xhpk1.jpg (16KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
xhpk1.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
How can you tell if you are a beta orbiter?

I'm asking for a friend ;_;
>>
>>34672968
100% chance you are a beta. If you talk to any girls, you are orbiting.
>>
>>34672968
Usually if you have a crush on a girl and are considered her "best friend" or "good buddy" you're probably her beta orbiter.

Been in this situation too many times. Also seen others in it.

It never gets easier. Oneitis is a hell of a drug.
>>
Can't i just have a casual crush on a female friend??
>>
>>34673078
You can, that's perfectly fine, but if you're getting to the point where it's like just under the stalker threshold that's when you're in beta territory.
>>
OK I'm a orbiting beta, huh in 6 months time I'll be a beta. As my course will be finished
>>
>>34673045
I used to think it was okay if she didn't have a boyfriend but I don't know anymore...

This isn't fair
>>
Are you currently "friends" with a female who hasn't shown any interest in fucking you? Because if you are, you're an orbiter, which means you're beta.

There's no such thing as an alpha orbiter
>>
>>34673116
What about a crush on a co worker?
>>
>>34673258
How do you know if she wants to fuck you or is just naturally affectionate?
>>
>>34672968
If you like her, hang out with her, and aren't smashing that
>>
>>34673284
Same rules apply, if you suspect that you're getting to stalker levels you give up and run.
>>
What if I'm best friends with my oneitis and it's not a one way street, she really enjoys my company but she has a boyfriend that I'm also friends with and in the past she's cheated on her ex boyfriend with me and strongly hints she currently has feelings for me? Tell me /r9k/, what the fuck kind of situation is this? I think I'm being used but my god I've known this girl for eight years and I know for a fact I'm her closest friend. She's amazing but holy shit. Sorry for the blog.
>>
>>34673300

Because if she wants to fuck you, your dick would have been inside of her. The mere fact you're asking this question should show you that you're an orbiter
>>
>>34673448
You're just one of her closest friends and even if you really are her closest friend which I really doubt there's still that whole boyfriend thing looming there.
You know her and her boyfriend laugh about how she'll never fuck you, even though she knows you want to fuck her, right? They're literally laughing at you right now.
>>
>>34673448
>>34674153
oh never mind if you fucked her then that's kinda different.
You're still kinda a cuck.
>>
>>34672968
Did you spend money on her or do an activity you found boring because it involved them?

If so: You are orbiting.
>>
>>34672968
U fucking her? No? Then you are her beta bitch.
>>
File: tswift.png (66KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
tswift.png
66KB, 184x184px
>>34672968
If you're wondering about it...

You probably are. Sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
File: agad.jpg (27KB, 655x475px) Image search: [Google]
agad.jpg
27KB, 655x475px
>>34673331
what if she orbits me?

I like her, don't talk to her and never want to see her because I'm busy doing shit but she keeps trying to hang out?

is she orbiting me? forcing me to orbit her?
>>
>>34672968
If you're trying to be more than friends and upset that you aren't you're a beta orbiter.
If you treat her like a friend you're fine.
>>
If you're talking to a girl for over a week, and you still didn't get in her, you're an orbiter already.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.