[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be lonely beta fag shut-in whose never had a gf >See

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1470013807826.jpg (146KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
1470013807826.jpg
146KB, 1024x792px
>be lonely beta fag shut-in whose never had a gf
>See QT3.14 in American Literature class
>Cute face, pale skin, Dark blonde hair, green eyes
>Sort of reminds me of Rei for some reason
>Carries a sack with books
>Doesn't talk much and seems kind of introverted
>I think about approaching her but keep postponing it because of severe case of social anxiety, and lack of social skills, and being just an all-around boring person
>Manage to read her full name off her notebook when she isn't looking
>Eventually work up the nerve to Google her it
>Find her twitter and tumblr
>It's full of anti-Trump memes, Bernie retweets, pro-LGBTQ stuff, Homestuck, and Adventure time shit ,also a bit of Spirited Away stuff, but mostly generic tumblr "humor"
I still want her, but now I'm scared she'll find me boring, or have a boyfriend or worst yet, find the inner /pol/lack that lays dormant inside me. I don't know how to approach her, how to ask her out, or even handle her rejection. The worst part is I always see her on the way to class too.
HELP PLEASE I DONT WANT TO DIE A ROBOT
>>
>>34672080
>the inner /pol/lack that lays dormant inside me
cringe
>>
File: 1406081107205.jpg (111KB, 771x960px) Image search: [Google]
1406081107205.jpg
111KB, 771x960px
>>34672150
I used go there for my news, not for the nazi shit.
>>
>>34672080
>qt3.14
>likes anime
Dude you're a fucking faggot if you don't go after her
>>
>>34672385
I'm honestly not sure if she watches much anime or just happens to like that movie, she has like over 100+ pages on her tumblr and 99% of it is just reblogs of shitty tumblr memes.
>>
ayyy i'm a bernie supporter but I unironically voted for trump, could be shes just keeping face in public since liking Trump is social suicide. just try talking to her mang

jus b urself x^DD
>>
if your attraction is physical, then just fake it till youre fucking her

if your attraction is based on other things like personality or politics or whatever, realize she isnt the girl for you.
>>
File: 1470442681423.jpg (33KB, 349x531px) Image search: [Google]
1470442681423.jpg
33KB, 349x531px
lemme break down for you, on the assumption you two talk and it somehow leads to a relationship
>you're a beta bitch who will be quiet, submissive and all round boring
>regardless, she'll like you because women make no sense
>judging by social media, she will be outspoken, prone to complaining all the fucking time, get very very upset if you don't share her views and hold essentially inane shit against you (like the pol thing, or who you voted for)
>you'll put up with it, lose dignity and pride day in and day out because you simply don't want to be alone
>you'll say the wrong thing and be berated, you'll apologize profusely and over time she'll be the one in the driving seat of your relationship
>she'll start get more demanding, because she knows she can, all while in the back of her mind keeping her relationship options essentially open for someone a bit better
>she might even tell you at one point that she can "fix you", which is just code for "make you into someone who will suits my needs and not your own"
>if by the grace of odins beard you decide you've had enough of that shit and try to end it, she'll try guilt you into staying - purely out of how much time and effort she has wasted on you
>and you'll stay
>cause you're a bitch
>until eventually she cheats and doesn't fight to keep you because she no longer cares
>you'll be left the shadow of the man you once were - someone who sold all their convictions, pride, dignity and beliefs for the chance at some vagina
>she won't be any different, because she did none of the sacrificing and she'll probably forget you ever dated within 6 months
>>
File: 1469577795008.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469577795008.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
Same
>Find qt tomboy who acts sufficiently robot
>Find out she likes a whole load of anime which could be parroted from what I usually say I watch
>Also doing a similar degree
>Find out she's only visiting my country
>She then takes part in BLM riot
into the fucking trash
>>
>>34672491
I know she isn't faking because no ones pointing a gun at her and making her retweet anti-Trump stuff on twitter. I don't have a problem with her not liking Trump anyway, I'm just worried she might be uber progressive and not like me if I don't agree with it.
>>34672551
I guess it's mostly physical because I think she's cute but It's also because part of me is hoping she isn't very social like me and might give me a chance.
>>
Everything other than her appearance is a red flag literally DO NOT DATE HER approach anxiety is natures last gift for you here. I have never had a positive experience with these SJW tumblrina types. They don't make sense and get offended by the tiniest shit and act like entitled fucks
>>
>>34672600
Don't date her just cause she's cute over time you will resent the hell out of her and you'll have nothing to talk about except nod and agree and eventually your balls will shrivel up into raisins and fall off and you become an androgynous shit with some lbbqgt whatever thing and maybe maybe she'll reblog you
>>
>>34672578
>>34672593
>>34672624

But I want to meet to girls. Everyone else I've met is either not cute, or overly social and full on Stacy. I don't 3 more years of my life to go by without finding someone approachable.
>>
Redpill her over time, like I did with my gf. She used to be full on liberal, supported BLM, etc. Now she's conservative and likes Trump. Does this mean women are just easily manipulated by people they care about? Maybe.
>>
>>34672811
How did you approach your gf? I have no game, car, and barely leave my house, if I asked her out I don't even know where I would take her.
>>
>>34672600
most tumblrites have a 50/50 chance of being militant desu. I still believe that a lot of people live by the whole "being friends with someone regardless of their views" thing, the cool thing is you'll probably notice immediately if shes militant about her views because she'll most likely inject it everywhere when she speaks. but if you dont bring up politics, and she doesnt, your good to go, dtf, etc. etc
>>
>>34672849
I met mine in a Skype group and it turned out we lived an hour away. I started seeing her, taking her on dates and such. (I also have a job, apartment, and car, which all really help.) As we talked over time I introduced new concepts to her, showed her statistics like black population to black crime rate, videos, articles on nationalism and stuff, etc. It took about a year, but now she's pretty conservative and laughs at how her views used to be. She was the typical female liberal: only believed what she did because that's what the media and Facebook articles/ Tumblr memes told her. Females function more off of emotion than logic. Try taking a more logical view of things and you might slowly get to her. I'm not saying we didn't have arguments about her, but you need to be willing to stand your ground, and also apologize. Not apologize for your views of course, but if you made her upset you simply need to apologize just for that. You'd be surprised at how a simple apology can make someone who was initially closed to you far more open to your ideas.
>>
File: bear.jpg (58KB, 930x859px) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
58KB, 930x859px
>tfw no Lain-irl type girl to pursue and marry

shes fucking perfect and i feel like a loser falling in love for her
>>
File: 1464069025415.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1464069025415.png
87KB, 285x285px
>tfw oneitis went to the woman's march and is dating a nigger
>Still can't get over her

I want off this ride
>>
>>34672080
You hit the fucking jackpot buddy. Don't fall for the memes. Talk to her. KISS THE GIRL!
>>
>>34672080
>liking Trump
>not liking Bernie
>not liking Adventure Time
>not liking Studio Ghibli films
I understand the Tumblr and Homestuck, but you sound like a fuckwit, anyway. Y'don't deserve that QT3.14, hand 'er over.
>>
>>34673465
What this nigger said.
Lower your standards, what makes you so great? It sounds like you're burning a bridge before you can even cross it, due to a fear of rejection.
>>
File: IMG_4448.jpg (75KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4448.jpg
75KB, 736x736px
>>34673525
You like free stuff? I'm proud to be able to offer you a free helicopter ride then Berniebro!
>>
>>34672080
Tumblrinas are usually starving for dick, they'll never admit it, but they really need sex. don't underestimate your capacity to get laid while being robot, especially with tumblrettes.
i know this because i fucked a tumblrina once.
>inb4 hurr you're not a virgin therefore not a robot.
it is possible to be a robot while not a virgin. trust me brothers, it is possible to escape viginity, but you'll never escape the robot life.
>>
>>34672080
Well, since it sounds like you already internet-stalked her you already know some of the things she's into. Why don't you start with this? Find a subject that both of you are into. Start a conversation about this subject.Be sure not to just constantly ask her questions. Provide your own insight as well.

If this goes well then either invite her to an event that both of you might be interested in or invite to meet her somewhere else outside of class to talk about your interests. Also, don't try too hard to impress her. You'll either come across as desperate or you'll fuck it up and look like an idiot instead.
>>
>>34674289
>Why do girls pretend to like anime?
>>
>>34672279
That's as bad as fags who use Facebook for their news you dumb cunt.
>>
>>34672080
>shinji pic
>qt3.14
>Sort of reminds me of Rei for some reason
>tumblr

OP identified as a stupid underage fag that just watched eva for the first time and thinks he is Shinji

don't even bother going for the girl, she sounds like a tumblrina
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.