[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no one in your entire life has asked you "Are you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1456814712127.jpg (830KB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456814712127.jpg
830KB, 3840x1080px
>tfw no one in your entire life has asked you "Are you happy?"

It's not so much that I think the world should care about me.

Rather, it highlights that I've never had anyone in my life close to me who loved me enough to care about if I'm happy or not.

I want someone in my life who'll ask me "Are you happy?" and who I can honestly respond to "No" without having to worry about creeping them out or turning them away from me.

I'm not happy.

I want to be happy.
>>
File: Psilocybe_allenii_62599.jpg (16KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
Psilocybe_allenii_62599.jpg
16KB, 220x165px
>>34672003
Take some mushrooms my robotic friend!
>>
>>34672003
Are you happy, my friend
>>
File: 1475970907567.jpg (510KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475970907567.jpg
510KB, 1920x1200px
>>34672084

No thanks, I don't do drugs, I do pictures of places I'll never get to visit, let alone live.

Makes me feel things I don't get in my daily life.

>>34672112

No. My life isn't turning out the way I thought it would and I'm losing hope in my ability to fix things.
>>
>>34672003
We're always here for you OP. I am always here for you. I love you.
>>
File: montreal street at night.jpg (242KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
montreal street at night.jpg
242KB, 1920x1200px
>>34672138

Words on a screen rarely have the same effect as words heard from someone right in front of you.

I appreciate the sentiment.
>>
File: Porsche(2).jpg (481KB, 1080x747px) Image search: [Google]
Porsche(2).jpg
481KB, 1080x747px
>>34672191
I feel you anon. My dad has made it clear many times that he doesn't care if I am happy, as long as I am successful. The bastard just wants me to make money so that he doesn't have to be embarrassed over me. People fucking suck.
>>
You can't expect other people to care about your happiness. You can always though. And I think those places are reachable. It's like $2000 for a 10 day tour of Europe. Even at minimum wage you could probably save up enough in a year. Plus happiness isn't a destination, it's a fleeting feeling but you can be content otherwise. Have you ever asked someone else if they were happy?
>>
>>34672003
>I want someone in my life who'll ask me "Are you happy?" and who I can honestly respond to "No" without having to worry about creeping them out or turning them away from me.

Dam
>>
File: 1475300477110.png (2MB, 1282x854px) Image search: [Google]
1475300477110.png
2MB, 1282x854px
>>34672627

Yeah, my dad rarely calls, but I think he's silently relieved I live across the country and not with him.

>>34672700

>Have you ever asked someone else if they were happy?

My grandmother was getting remarried at 68 and I asked her if she was happy and she said "Yes, I am, I'm sure this is the right thing for me" and that made me glad for a moment.
>>
>>34672003

Have you honestly ever asked your parents if they're happy? Your siblings? Anyone? WHat makes you think that they're happy? Turnabout is fair play, anon
>>
File: MtRain.jpg (325KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MtRain.jpg
325KB, 800x1200px
>>34673206
I'm not close with my parents and I'm an only child. I haven't had real friends since high school, but I do honestly regret never really asking them things like "Are you happy"

Looking back on those guys, I think we all were depressed, it's why we clustered together.

Only people I have now are coworkers. I don't feel close to any of them.
>>
>>34672732

Shit sucks, yeah
>>
>>34672003
>I want to be happy.
Loved ones are created, not given. Family should be there for you, but isn't always. You shouldn't throw away family if they're there, however. Family is something special.

The girl I love lives in Alaska, she's living with her aunt who's been her caretaker since her grandfather passed away. Rest his soul, I loved that man. About eight years ago, the two of us were in a car accident, and we both had brain damage but hers was worse. She's still living in care of her family, although I can see she gets better every year I know she doesn't have the same environment I did and I don't know how far she can recover in such an environment. I want nothing more than to be there for her, but at the same time I'm trying to establish myself as a professional and I can't just leave my current job and go to Alaska. We've been on and off in the past eight years, for reasons relating to both our mental states, but at the moment I can say there's nothing I want more than to devote my life to her happiness. I'm not happy because she's a thousand miles away, and because I don't know what to do to help her when she's depressed. I'm not happy because I don't know what to do what's best for her right now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.