[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How well do you have to know a gril before you ask her out? There's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: donkey.png (72KB, 207x239px) Image search: [Google]
donkey.png
72KB, 207x239px
How well do you have to know a gril before you ask her out? There's a gril on my floor I want to ask to a concert but idk if it would be weird to ask. We've only talked 3 or 4 times. guys help
>>
if you're not attractive don't even bother
>>
Just ask her if she'd like to go get lunch or something. Doesn't have to be anywhere fancy. Either she'll give you her number or reject you.

If you get her number you go get food with her, if it goes well take back to your dorm and escalate.
>>
>>34671929
I don't look bad or anything. I'm not chad but there's nothing eye-catchingly wrong with me. I don't think.
>>
>>34671974
I already have the concert tickets. Do I ask her to lunch first? And is it ok to ask over normiebook to help mitigate my autism?

The concert is on Thursday so I don't have a whole lot of time to work with here.
>>
>>34672043

Concert for the first time hanging out isn't a good idea. It's too much commitment. You want something more casual.

And DO NOT. DO. NOT. do it over facebook. Not the first time. Not ever. Do it in person until you're on decent terms and then it's acceptable to do it over text.
>>
>>34672093
Thanks for the advice senpai. But if I can't get the ball rolling before Thursday (I probably won't) who do I take to the concert?
>>
>>34672130

If you've already paid and can't find someone else then yeah go for it. But don't make it seem like you got the other ticket just for her. Make it casual. Just be like "Hey, my friend bailed and I have an extra ticket to____, wanna come?".

Just keep it casual. Don't be over eager, don't be thirsty.
>>
>>34672196
So you're saying I should take a random friend because you acquire gfs through friendship and I'm not there yet with her.
>>
>>34672346

I'm saying a concert with some girl you don't already know isn't a good idea but you already bought the tickets so if there's nobody else that wants to go then do it.

And no. You don't get a gf by being friends. You get friend zoned. You get gfs through mutual friends.
>>
>>34672433
But won't getting lunch with her put me on a path towards friendship? Friends grab lunch with friends all the time
>>
>>34672512
Just specify that it's a date and she'll know you dont mean it in a friendly way
>>
>>34671916
Just ask for her number, she will let you know within 30 seconds if she has a BF.
ask to hangout on the phone, she will let you know within the 2 minutes the first time you hang outside of work if she's down to date
>>
>>34672571
How do I do that? What exactly do I say? "hello would you like to go on a date to lunch?"
>>
>>34672512

No, that's why you take back to your dorm and escalate.
>>
>>34672653
Thats pretty much it, ask her what her favorite place to eat is
>>
>>34672733
That sounds too easy and I'll fuck it up somehow but I'll try it. Thanks for the advice senpai.
>>
>>34672830

See >>34672727

If you don't escalate you will get friend zoned.
>>
>>34672958
What is escalating and how can I do it?
>>
>>34673013

Take her back to your dorm and put on Netflix or something. She'll know what you want. Go for the kiss and go from there.
>>
Don't get to know them too well before asking them out. Know some cursory things about them like their name, what they do, and a few other random things (this is called establishing rapport). Then ask them out.

You will spend the first date determining if she is worth a second date. If yes, then second date it is. If not, then she is gone. Some people don't like this method because it puts your intentions out there before you are more comfortable with the person, but it has the bonus of not letting you get too comfortable.

>>34673013
Escalating is a meme. Just act natural.
>>
>>34673013
Not those two, but I think you could potentially escalate by going to the concert with her. Escalating being moving toward being romantic. Will you be drinking at the concert?
>>
>>34673127
I'm not a fucking chad

>>34673135
not old enough to drink here yet (it's 19+)
>>
>>34673201

If you don't want to escalate then you're not going to fuck her OP. Unless she's super horny already she's no going to come on to you.
>>
>>34673240
Yeah I guess you're right. Whatever happens will be a learning experience in any case.

Thanks everyone for the advice.
>>
File: cool.png (16KB, 327x271px) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
16KB, 327x271px
>>34671916
The better you know her, the worse the rejection
>>
>>34672130
dude i've been in your position
don't take some random crush you never talk to to a concert
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.