[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yesterday morning, riding the subway like the wageslave I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: 1DdT0F1.jpg (241KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1DdT0F1.jpg
241KB, 633x758px
>Yesterday morning, riding the subway like the wageslave I am
>See two empty seats, just my luck I dont have to stand this morning, I can sit on one of them.
>Really QT girl sits on the seat next to me for some reason I didn't repulse her
>Suddenly I feel something touch my arm, is it skin?
>Yes, it can only be skin, her arm is touching mine, just barely, but touching still
>I DONT DARE move for fear of breaking contact
>Stay perfectly still for ten minutes, just enjoying the contact of skin on my own
>Try to remember the last time someone not realted to me touched me, let alone a girl, let alone for such an extended period of time, pretty sure it never happened.
>Is this what a hug feels like?
>I finally muster the courage to turn my head left and look at her
>MFW she wasn't touching me, what I felt was the leather handle of her handbag.
>MFW the high point of my entire life was feeling a leather strap rest against my arm.
>>
do you see that the happiness you felt was inside you all along? all the darkness is put there by yourself and feelings. you can make your own happiness
>>
>>34671569
That wojak fills me with a deep sense of dread

>>34671678
Woah good post man. Useful insight I will screenshot it
>>
>>34671678
shit got fucking real deep real fucking fast
>>
>>34671569
Sorry, OP. I'm going to have to hide this thread. That Wojak is creeping me out too much.
>>
make your own happiness and love will flow to you like water from a mountaintop
>>
File: 1470556204443.jpg (21KB, 480x426px) Image search: [Google]
1470556204443.jpg
21KB, 480x426px
>old faggot sits right in the center of the seat next to mine and comes in full contact with me
>>
>>34671569
I love it when I'm sitting next to a girl in the bus and our legs or arms touch. Not even in a sexual way, it just feels nice to be in contact with someone.
>>
sometimes I get really lightheaded for no reason and then it gets intensified if I hear a girl talking, it just feels like an ultimate high
>>
>sitting on bus trying to manspread like the alpha I am
>gorl sits beside me and starts pushing her leg into mine
>not sure if she wants to make contact with me or is making some show of dominance
>she is turned talking to her friend the whole time
Disgusting
>>
File: 1401388327661.jpg (142KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1401388327661.jpg
142KB, 900x900px
>Curry nigger sits by me
>Reeks of shit and spices
>>
>>34671569
I laughed

Sorry OP
>>
>>34672972
Ever since "manspreading" became a thing, I started doing it as obnoxiously as possible to trigger roasties.
>>
>>34673010
That reminds me of one time where I was on the train and a family of curry niggers boarded.

Then they pulled out several tupperware containers full of cold curry and started eating it on the fucking train. Stunk up the entire carriage.

Spent the entire journey reeing internally. I'd forgotten my headphones too so I had to listen to their disgusting curry eating sounds.
>>
>>34673010
Who stinks worse - niggers or curry niggers?
Most races just smell like what they eat, and it's not too bad. But for some reason those two just smell like straight up bullshit and hot garbage. I don't understand it. How can you be alive without taking a bath or shower once in a while?
>>
>>34673113
Curry niggers seem to smell bad universally. Normal niggers are either fine or awful with no inbetween.
>>
File: 1479255077122.jpg (45KB, 325x355px) Image search: [Google]
1479255077122.jpg
45KB, 325x355px
>>34673088
I work in a small store and some sort of African family came in, they smelled so bad you could smell them from 10 ft away. And the smell didn't go away for about an hour after they left. They only bought one thing too and stayed in the store for a long fucking time.
Fuck shitskins and their dirty asses. Can't you motherfuckers take a bath at least once a month?
>>
>>34673143
True true. Not every nigger stinks but EVERY paki or Indian does. By virtue of that alone they must be considered worse.
>>
>>34673197
Fuckers hardly shower and don't know what deoderant is.

I've heard tales of landlords being unable to sell properties that curry niggers had previously lived in because the smell of curry gets into the walls and never comes out.
>>
>>34672886
this, if they're well spoken or seem like a nice person

hhhhnnnngg why are we so beta?
>>
File: dick nose.jpg (25KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
dick nose.jpg
25KB, 296x394px
>>34672031
now thats some kinky shit mayne
>>
>>34673308
Lack of experience therefore any interaction feels like a huge deal. It's almost a hindrance as the intensity of the experience stops you from ever making a move.

I'm still dealing with how to get past these feelings but I find the only way that works is exposure, i.e forcing yourself into more situations and learning from them. It also helps to acknowledge negative thoughts but immediately move on from any that might be stopping you from making the most of and interaction.
>>
File: 1407303027536.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407303027536.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>34673076
>tfw i do this all the time since all that matters is my comfort

Manspeading unit
>>
File: a normie is you.jpg (134KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
a normie is you.jpg
134KB, 422x437px
>thinking this moldy pasta is OC
GET OUT!
>GET OUT!
GET OUT!
>GET OUT!
GET OUT!
>GET OUT!
>>
>>34671569
Dude, I know that feel so much it hurts. I once sat next to a drunk girl on the train for 3 hours. I didn't get home until about 2 in the morning. I think about it all the time and actually feel sad for myself, my life is truly pathetic.
>>
>>34673992
you get it
you totally get it

Thats what happens to me too. It's a mixture of being overwhelmed by the situation at hand and trying to push through it
I hope someday i actuay learn how to do it naturally
>>
>>34671569
>>Really QT girl sits on the seat next to me for some reason I didn't repulse her
are you new to public transportation or something, that doesn't mean you don't repulse her. it just means you're somewhat less creepy than some of the alternative seating positions. like if there was a open seat with chewed gum stuck on it, an open seat some really tall creepy looking guy with a face scar, or an open seat next to you. You might of just been the least repulsive option.
t. take public transportation sometimes and had cute girls sit near me
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.