[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a robot was truly a mistake. > he was a 26 KV before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

File: 1482720185271.png (337KB, 545x432px) Image search: [Google]
1482720185271.png
337KB, 545x432px
Dating a robot was truly a mistake.
> he was a 26 KV before me
> thinning hair
> literal /pol/tard
> working as dishwasher
> left college to be a NEET
G-give a robot a fucking chance bitch.
> dating him for 7 months
> so fucking selfish
> never shuts up about shit he likes, will turn off my tv/radio stations if he doesn't like it
> knows I don't live at home and I'm struggling at times, will buy $30 of junk food and balk if I ask for a $1 soda
> is paleo, and is always talking about how shitty my diet is even though he gained 20 lbs
> le edgy atheist who is logical and loves debate, but couldn't hack it in college and can't handle opposing viewpoints
I should just be single, but now he's just in my life and a part of me knows I'll never have another boyfriend. But he's really fucking shitty. Why do robots say they're good boyfriends again?
>>
>>34671484
sounds like a shitty person, why'd you like him in the first place
>>
>>34671484
Not all robots are the same person

Some robots truly would make caring, kind partners. Others, not so much
>>
>>34671484
>staying with a gross asshole

fembots, everyone

Not even saying this in a "nice guy" way. I dream of having a robot bf, this is terrifying
>>
We aren't all programmed the same op. Anyway you dated a /b/ fag.
>>
If browsing /r9k/ and /pol/ taught you nothing, you deserve it. If MGTOW, ROK, and Roosh taught your nothing, you deserve it.

I think you deserved this.
>>
>>34671571
why wouldn't you vet a robot like any other guy though

OP didn't find the robot in question attractive, he was deadend and he had shit opinions, that means don't date

the whole "give robots a chance" thing is that some of us AREN'T 2/10, have some of our shit together and aren't stereotypically robots
>>
>>34671484
everyone is different.
>>
File: 1463691615239.webm (134KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1463691615239.webm
134KB, 1000x563px
>>34671615
>the thing is that some robots aren't robots

wo graet post
>>
>>34671655
>to be a robot you have to be ugly, have no aspirations and think shit things

well okay guess i'm not a robot then where's my gf :^)
>>
>>34671499
We have a similar sense of humor and when we met I assumed he was the opposite of who he is. Initially, we were very good about talking about our lives but these days I ask his opinion on anything and he just says he doesn't know and then starts talking about video games or something. I pursued this so I guess I have to deal with it.

>>34671592
I was online friends with a robot before and he was a sweet guy. This guy isn't always an asshole, but the autism and lack of common sense makes him unbearable at times.
> cry to him because I'm freaking out because I need to quit my job but I can't because I'd be facing eviction
> he never moved out so he doesn't get it, gives me a hug and then starts rattling off about video games
> instantly imagine throttling him

>>34671615
We had a mutual friend who asked me to give him a chance. I pursued it but I spend most of my time hating him but also realizing I can't do better.
>>
it's this troll thread again

if you're looking for (You)s i hear atlanta falcons fans are ripe for the plucking right now
>>
>>34671727
tfw you get you'd twice

so you're a shit judge of character and convinced yourself you can't do better

unironically, were you abused or are you just actually socially retarded
>>
>>34671727
Aw, he was being sweet. He rattled off about video games after giving you a hug trying to do what he does when he's sad and feels like crying... which was likely think about video games. He thought it'd make you feel better to talk about video games.
>>
>>34671822

Not even OP, but that's just a basic lack of emotional...competence? Don't even really know the word. Not everyone gives that much of a shit abou vidya, especially girls. You don't just start ranting about inconsequential shit when someone's genuinely upset about something like eviction.
>>
>>34671924
That's how some people's minds work though if they can't understand the situation. No, it's not the appropriate answer. I'd likely have laughed more then feeling like throttling them.
>>
>I made a poor choice based on desperation
>I didn't think before
>im too bitch to do anything about it
>I refuse to change my situation even though its shitty
>I wont leave him because I dont have the courage
>im worthless

yeah nobody cares saged.
>>
>>34671484
Completely serious, dump that guy and date me I'm so much better holy shit why am I single and he has a FUCKING gf
>>
>>34672030
shes probably really cute too, i wonder what she likes to talk about
>>
>>34672060
I'm not gonna go any deeper in the desperation rabbit hole than asking a random ass girl? on the internet to be my girlfriend.
>>
>>34671484
if the relationship is less than a year the break up is no big deal. Youll look back on this when youre older and laugh. Dump the sack of shit and get on with your life
>>
File: 1486283904721.jpg (22KB, 406x389px) Image search: [Google]
1486283904721.jpg
22KB, 406x389px
>>34671484
If this was actually not bait I'd ask why all the shitty "robots" get lucky.

Doesn't seem fair that a /pol/tard gets to have chances at happiness
>>
File: 1482738643827.png (425KB, 841x776px) Image search: [Google]
1482738643827.png
425KB, 841x776px
The premise of your thread is all fucked up. You're complaining about autists but calling them robots.

Massive difference.
>>
>>34671484
rosties BTFO. your ex sounds like god amongst men.
>>
Leave him. I'm 21 fellow girl here. Honestly being with someone I can't stand is worse than being alone. As I'm a bit shit and crazy so that's my life.
Just move on. At least you won't feel that revulsion all the time
>>
>>34671484
come down to new orleans and get laid by a real man
>>
If you know he is shit then subconsciously you know you can do better. What you believe is your reality. I think all of us on 4chan is fucked up one way or another.
>>
you know near every guy in this thread would want to be your bf, even if it was ldr, so why are you lying to us?
>>
>>34671484
>Why do robots say they're good boyfriends again?
Not all of them are. Also, that guy sounds like a total asshole and not really a robot. I think you're a good person, but you need to end this relationship right now.
>>34671727
You just didn't know how he actually was, now that you do just get away from him.
>>
>>34671484
what the hell were you expecting retard? like half the threads on this board are woman h8 threads. really it's your fault for not leaving once you saw the red flags.
>>
>>34672531
Will you be my qt gf pls
>>
How big is his dick?

xxxxx
>>
File: jables stop.jpg (29KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
jables stop.jpg
29KB, 283x283px
>>34672330
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA You can't be serious. I thought this board was a bit more self-aware than this. Kill yourself, weeb .
>>
>>34671727

>can't do better

Why's that?
>>
>>34672843
she's ugly, clearly. I'll bet OP is some fat green hair feminist type and that her boyfriend isn't even that bad.
>>
>>34671484
If you stay you're dooming yourself to a lifetime of economic struggle and working class minimum wage existence. And if you accidently have children they won't have the same opportunities as other children with at least one normie parent. You are basically dooming yourself and maybe two generations of descendants to poverty.
>>
>>34671484
>Bitch that cann't/don't want to communicate tries to go with partner who have no idea/experience how to communicate
Next time blame patriarchy attention craving whore.
>>
>>34671484
no one cares about your retarded attention whoring bitch.
>>
where the desperate hoes who are willing to date NEETs at? im really good at pretending to care and be sympathetic, literally done it all my life with my mom and sister. im also not fat and pretty athletic.

call me
>>
>>34671484
Sounds cool to me. Maybe youre just a stupid bitch
>>
>tfw early 30's robot never had relationship
>all i ever wanted is a qt to spoil and lavish attention on, all i care about is her happiness
>independently wealthy, no need to work, big empty house /w a bedroom for my qt
>can't meet grills irl to save my life, live in frigid arctic canada
>isolation and loneliness driving me crazy
this summer i think i'm going to build a cabin out in the woods on my family's land fuck society
if there's any fembots in canada close to AB that are lonely too then drop me a line, my kik is jsc_84
>>
File: 1485081472184.png (14KB, 289x343px) Image search: [Google]
1485081472184.png
14KB, 289x343px
>>34671484
Date cyborgs and failed normies.
Like me.
>>
>>34674800
I'm a man can I have a room and some money?
>>
>>34675023
mm well that might interfere with my dream to have a qt
>>
>>34675102
Can't the whore sleep with you?
>>
>>34671484
shouldn't generalize a group of people based on a few (single) person
>>
>>34675136
with a jelly fag in the house that resents her and wastes my money?
she's already asking me to kick you out bro sry i gotta make her happy.
>>
>>34675163
Jelly of what? I know how to masturbate just fine thanks
>>
>>34674800
Anon are you hairy and thick? If so, please marry me. Can we get a doggo for the cabin?
>>
>>34671484
>junk food
>paleo

I don't get it
>>
>>34675184
REEEEEEEE fuck off you rejected me in the other thread normie whore
>>
>>34675174
well i just assumed you wanted my d too
i don't think this was meant to be.
>>34675184
hairy like animal, thick like bear.
and a doggo is a must. kik me if you're for real
>>
>>34675222
>hairy like animal, thick like bear.
>early 30's
You're perfect desu. I don't like in NA unfortunately, and it looks like you're looking for a Canadian girl?
>>
>>34675272
Kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself
Back to fucking >>>/soc/ dumb whore
>>
>>34675272
doesn't matter where you're from, if you can get here.
if we make a connection i might give money for a plane ticket but i need to know you're serious.
>>
>>34671484
what about dating ablack bot?
>>
>>34671484
Why the fuck wouldn't you just leave him???
>>
>>34675321
backoff jelly fag just because you're going to be alone forever doesn't mean everyone has to
>>
>>34675346
>backoff jelly fag just because you're going to be alone forever doesn't mean everyone has to
Yes it does
>>
>>34671484
First give us what the rules ask:
Tits or gtfo
>>
> so fucking selfish
How I feel about 98% here. Robots.. anons.. uh so many guys who are pretty shit in general but think they can be so selfish
>>
>>34675331
I'm serious, I don't do or like flings. I could probably save up enough for a ticket eventually. What kind of girls do you like?
>>
>>34672874
I wonder if OP is the one making all the shitty b8 threads that have been popping up for the last few hours.
They have that toasty roastie vibe to them.
>>
>>34675510
Get the fuck off my board normalfag roastie whore
>>
>>34675510
Well I like qt submissive girls that are dependant on me that I can take care of...like I have a daddy complex I guess.
>>
>>34675337
because women are retarded, she choose him
he a cute!
basicly a chad with autism
and you cant leave chad, handsome face is only what matters
>>
>Complaining about a robot being selfish
What did you expect? This is someone who has never been with another person before and is experiencing things for the first time in his life at such a late stage.

Of course they're going to be a bit selfish and it'll be a while till they learn.
>>
>>34671484
why do only the shit robots get a gf?
always hearing that as soon as they get confidence they leave, or end up not liking dating.
i'm wondering if women prefer men who take them for granted and treat them like shit to men who constantly put them first and do whatever they say.
>>
>>34672330
>You're complaining about autists but calling them robots.
I'll give you an 8/10
>>
threads like these make me feel like less of a bad person because there's always someone who's more of an asshole than you are
>>
>>34671727
>also realizing I can't do better.
I'm really curious in the reasoning. He's not attractive as you describe, but he has nothing going for his personality either. Even if you're a plain jane you should be able to land a plain guy that's moderately self aware.

>gives me a hug and then starts rattling off about video games
lol
>>
>>34675543
You're in luck, I happen to have a daddy kink and am very subby. I like making my own money, though. You can always take care of me in other ways.
>>
>>34671727
>Autistic as fuck
>Try to keep online friends
>Don't know how to comfort people but try to talk to them anyway

what do I do in that situation?
>>
>>34675611
you sound perfect.
you making your own money is fine.
add me on kik jsc_84
>>
>>34675646
>>34675611
Both reported for /soc/ outside of /soc/
>>
>>34675660
stop trying to spread your misery around keep it to yourself you jelly loser. let a brobot dream you assdick
>>
>>34675611
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N?

Please be from London I'M SO FUCKING LONELY
>>
I honestly cannot understand why anybody would want to date a robot, female or male. The majority of them have absolutely no appealing traits and have fallen into some scary mentality where they're beyond broken and in no fit state to be in a relationship with anybody.

You knew what you were getting into, OP. My advice would be grow some balls and date a guy who isn't from possibly the most depressing board on the internet.
>>
>>34675646
A real fembot and robot romance? FeelsGoodMan

This gives me hope
>>34675660
No need to
>>
>>34671484
>dating a /pol/tard
Thats where you went wrong, should have picked a timid shy REAL robot like me
>>
>>34671484
Some of us aren't anything like him though.

>26 KV
24 here

>Thinning hair
Same

>Literal /pol/tard
Think some races are predisposed to having higher IQs and can't help but feel distrustful of Jews as a whole but who can blame a goy

>Working as a dishwasher
Grocery store here

>Left college to become NEET
I finished college and got my meme degree

>Selfish
Not at all

>Never shuts up, will turn off TV/radio
I'm the opposite, I worry too much people won't be interested in what I like

Also I acknowledge my diet is shitty, am not an atheist, and would probably give my hypothetical gf money if required.
>>
>>34675914
you sound like a huge pussy
>>
>>34675914
>not an Atheist because of the overwhelming evidence for a god
>>
>>34675937
I am, but that's not what OP was complaining about, was it?
>>
>>34675946
>getting triggered by other people's delusions
Fedorable
>>
File: IMG_4038.png (227KB, 378x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4038.png
227KB, 378x546px
>>34676005
>delusions

M'm
>>
>>34676005
Posting a hat meme won't make the intelligent design hypothesis any more true or make a god suddenly appear out of thin air so I'm cool with being called a fedora, it won't make me wrong
>>
>>34675611
Does that mean you are into older guys? Like in their 30s?
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.