[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your day robots? Did you do anything productive? Did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: artistic.png (57KB, 816x577px) Image search: [Google]
artistic.png
57KB, 816x577px
How was your day robots? Did you do anything productive? Did you play any video games? I'm feeling really empty/lonely so I thought I would post this.
>woke up early, didn't get enough sleep
>wasn't productive at all
>played overwatch and slept
>tried to make art today, but I wasn't motivated.
>>
>>34671353
>woke up in the house of a gay friend
>stalked my gf all day cause she is not talking with me I dunno why
>find out she has been drawing yaoi stuff and roleplaying in DA.
>I cried a little bit (not sure why)
>went home and cooked some pasta
>>
>>34671406
what's it like having a gf? also why did you wake up in your gay friend's house?
>>
>>34671440
having a gf is nice, cuddling and fucking are the best, but I am insecure, I am afraid of losing her, she is the first girl I really love in my life.
I woke up in this dude's house cause I needed someone to talk, he tried to suck my dick tho
>>
File: 1485568927798.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1485568927798.png
8KB, 251x201px
>>34671555
oh lol
I feel like having a gf would seem nice but I've always been kinda afraid of it. I'm just generally really really nervous around people (and girls) and I'm afraid of people getting close to me or touching me. I think it might not be worth it to try to worry so much about getting a gf
>>
>>34671599
Try to get a girl like you, its why I did, I saw her in japanese class 101 and we both hate weeabos.
>>
>Woke up at 9
>Traveled back to my dad's house with my mom and stepdad.
>Mom, dad, stepmom and stepdad talking together (I still can't believe that happened)
>Cry a little bit because I hate my dad's house
>My stepmom talked shit all day
>Being alone and sad
>My "gf" ignored me
>Ate mcdonalds
>Being in 4chan all day

Now i'm eating chips.
>>
File: 1485320527061.jpg (41KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
1485320527061.jpg
41KB, 585x501px
>>34671638
I don't think anyone has ever 'liked' me.
I don't think i'm a very likeable person though. I'm afraid of everything and always alone. I don't even really know what I want. I think the only reason why I feel like I want someone to love is because that's what society tells me is normal.
>>
I found out that my house smells bad and my clothes smell bad after my friend reluctantly told me.

Now I have another reason to feel insecure. Fuck.
>>
>got a chick's number at the bar yesterday
>alcohol did all the talking then
>send her a message today
>get one back
>don't know how to continue conversation
>don't respond

I can't do it lads
>>
>>34671698
what is mcdonald's food like? I've not had their food in probably over 10 years even though I live right next to one.
>>
>>34671714
I know how you feel dude.
>>
File: 2.jpg (113KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
113KB, 640x395px
>>34671745
I've never drank alcohol before so sorry for asking this question but
how does alcohol help in social situations? you said that it 'did all the talking' so I'm just curious.
>>
>>34671789
Loosens you up, lowers anxiety, makes you less self-conscious, feel a little happier, lowers your inhibitions (which can lead you to saying stupid shit you cringe at the day after)

Makes you not give a fuck basically
>>
>>34671926
oh ok. I'm not sure if it's something that I want to try then. I really don't like doing things that I regret later. I mentioned this earlier in the thread but I'm kinda afraid of a lot of things.
>>
>>34671980
I regret it pretty much every time, key is not to go overboard
>>
File: 1474661307571.jpg (54KB, 900x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474661307571.jpg
54KB, 900x480px
>>34671980
drink enough, like every day like myself, and you can harness that power and use it for good. almost. I still say shit I regret, did it last night even.
>>
>>34672085
but wouldn't it take a long time to be able to 'harness the power'?
also I hear things about how people can't 'handle' alcohol if they're "lightweight" or something like that.
That worries me because I'm really light (probably really underweight too)
>>
File: 20170205_203511.png (193KB, 1188x1804px) Image search: [Google]
20170205_203511.png
193KB, 1188x1804px
>Talk with girl on Weds
>Talk for a bit and it ends abruptly
>Show convo to Chad friend
>Chad friend says she wasn't interested to begin with
>Same girl just messages me back
>Convo ends this way

help me bots I've never asked a girl for her skype discord or number before. Is it safe it drop it right now?
>>
>>34672211
I've never asked for a girls number or anything before either, but I would say just go for it. Don't be a pathetic loser like me who is afraid of everything and regrets growing up being shy and not talking to girls.
>>
File: 1474087462144.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1474087462144.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>>34672127
lightweight just refers to how much you can drink before your tipsy, drunk, puking then blackout drunk. It's just a matter of tolerance, and if you know you're a lightweight you can just drink slower so you can keep check of your condition easier. I'm definitely not telling you to start drinking, or even worse develop a habit/dependence; but it hasn't been mans best friend for thousands of years for no reason. Oddly I owe some of the few happy moments of my life (my one and only kiss) to alcohol.
I'm underweight too, because I only eat once every few days, don't worry about that. But if you ever do drink, make sure you eat a good meal before you do and have food for when you get hungry again.
& eh it doesn't take that long, as long as your conscientious about what you're doing and learning your limits (ie 4 drinks and i'm tipsy, 10 and i'm drunk, etc) you can harness that power, it's all experience.
Either way you don't need to drink, don't if you don't want to - but maybe at least once in your life for the sheer experience. Just letting you know what it's like kind of.
>>
>>34672256
okay thanks for the advice. I don't really want to drink because I have no reason to, but I'm just curious so I thought I should ask someone about it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.