[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever think about shooting up your school as a teenager?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: css.jpg (40KB, 529x399px) Image search: [Google]
css.jpg
40KB, 529x399px
Did you ever think about shooting up your school as a teenager? In retrospect I wish I did.
>>
>>34671036
Nice try FBI

Oregano
>>
i had zero intention of ever doing it but i thought about that stuff all the time. mostly from an abstract logistical angle, like

>how would i acquire weapons?
>how many would i bring in? how?
>where would i enter the school?
>where would i begin shooting?
>would i include hidden explosives as part of the attack?
>what path would i take?
>would i target anyone/everyone or go for a specific group?
>would i end it by police shootout? an hero? surrender?

i was never bullied or had problems with anyone or anything. i actually liked school a lot and would never have actually tried to hurt anybody.

but it was fun to think about anyway, just as an idle exercise

i think i realized i was becoming a normie when these thoughts shifted away from "how would i shoot up the school" and over to "how would i bravely shut down a school shooting and earn the admiration of women"
>>
I thought about what it would be like if the cafeteria suddenly opened up into a lava pit and I decide who gets to die. all the kids inside had to prove to me why they're worthy of me not pushing them in. Middle school dreams.
>>
There is always the high school reunion. But fbi why are you so mad and sad at them?

Its over isn't it? Just let it go or it will poison you.
>>
>>34671036
Never, i also greatly support the patriot act and the NSA. God Bless America land of the kind of free.

Now go back to busting down peoples doors for buying weed on the dark web.
>>
I always thought about the kids more retarded and acted out more than me would do at reunion.
>>
i was a lonely kid in highschool, i wasnt edgy but noone knew that because i always kept quite so they always joked that i would shoot up the school. little did they know i just wanted to get as far away from school as i possibly could. didnt do homework because i didnt want to be reminded and didnt think about anything to do with it
>>
>>34671036
Once I came so close. In high school I was bullied pretty much non-stop. Every break I would be teased by girls in the corridors and beaten up by retarded piece of shit jocks in the toilets. One day I stole my dad's 9mm, put it in my backpack and went to school. I didn't go through with it in the end. I took my beating, went home and locked myself in my room like I always did. Everyday I regret not putting a hole in those retard's heads, but I guess I was too much of a pussy to do it.
>>
>>34671379
Damn it anon you could of been a statistic.
>>
There was a period where I fantasized about shooting up my school a great deal. I even had a dream about once. Obviously, nothing came of it.

Of course, I was one of those quiet kids who everyone thought would be a school shooter.
>>
>>34671379
Why not just buy an taser or expandable baton and beat the shit out of the bully if you live in the states.

This way you can make them suffer and not end up in jail or dying.
>>
>>34671379
Makes you wonder if you've ever sat next to a kid in class who had a gun but was to pussy to use it
>>
>>34671036
Actually it was the other way around. I fantasized about SAVING my school from an attack and becoming a hero.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.