[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /R9K/ get so triggered when you tell them to man up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1471800930818.jpg (198KB, 1093x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1471800930818.jpg
198KB, 1093x1600px
Why does /R9K/ get so triggered when you tell them to man up? Is it because you know I'm right and that you're just lazy sacks of shit who blame everyone else for their problems and make excuses for themselves?
>>
but where are his arms
>>
>>34670647
he didn't write that book
>>
I dont get triggered but im content in my suffering.
>>
File: 364.png (3KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
364.png
3KB, 448x357px
>>34670647
>No one has problems worse than mine
Your immaturity and lack of self awareness are impressive. No wonder you're trying to bait on /r9k/
>>
>>34670723
yeah how could you write a book without any arms
>>
>life without arms
would have been more interesting
>>
>>34670745
He has a small appendage where his left leg would be (you can see it if you look closely on the picture) which he affectionately calls his 'chicken drumstick.' He is able to write with it with some difficulty.
>>
>>34670804
whoa is this the same dude?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097937/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_13

?
>>
>>34670647
How does this guy wash himself?
>>
Some robots do have genuine mental illnesses and are no more capable of manning up than your heroic nugget is of regrowing his limbs.
>>
>>34670745
>>34670849
nsjnfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdhfvdshffdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsdfdkfkfdskfkdskjfdskjfdkjsjkfndkjfdsbfdbksfbkjdjsfbjdskbfbsdkjbfdbsjkbfjkdsfbqw-e9wqepjwo[q'jfmf;e;kfekwnfnfndfhsd
>>
>>34670647
MORE LIKE LIFE WITHOUT LIMB-ITS AMIRITE GUYS?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>34670647
Because it's shitty generic advice.
>>
>>34670804
holy fuck I didn't even notice that's disgusting
if I were him I'd rather amputate that and have nothing there at all
>>
>>34671082
But then you wouldn't even be able to use a computer mouse.
>>
>>34670647
Idk if this is like triple bait, but the only people who get triggered by wagecuck threads, borderline pol memes and shit, are normies and losers.
So it's not r9k, it's the normis that come here expecting fun but then get sucked into the self despair nogf memes unironically
Unless that's a joke too? Then I'm being played, like this post
Either way this board is high ass art and I love it
>>
how did he write the book
>>
>>34671814
>Either way this board is high ass art and I love it
if this isn't a joke then i hate the world.
>>
>>34670867
He obviously doesn't. He most likely has nurses around 24/7
>>
Right about what you fag?
>>
>>34671860
See? Love this board
>>
>>34670647
The story of the Japanese guy is more interesting. He ended up getting a girl, becoming a famous tv personality, and then cheating on her with models
>>
>>34671931
what is interesting about watching others baiting and trolling?
>>
The issue is that "man up" is a phrase used almost exlusively by people who want to manipulate you, OR by deluded individuals who want to believe they already embody these 'manly virtues' being inspired in others.

"Man up" = walking into machinegun fire on behalf of roasties back home
"Man up" = paying child support to a woman who hates you, married the state, and convinces your kids to hate you
"Man up" = work a shitty job benefiting someone else financially while others get a free ride.

If you wanted to genuinely improve the lives of males here, you wouldn't use such as stupid phrase with so many obviously negative connotations. You'd give highly specific advice, you'd propose moral arguments for why certain behaviour is desirable, etc.

This is why Stirner-posters are so valuable, to remind men never to get cucked by spooks propagated by would-be 'bulls' who are actually themselves cucks.
>>
>>34671957
>Keep up the hard work, wagie. -Comfy Neet Pepe
>Wagies getting mad in the thread
>Is a wagie myself and laughs

Because I understand their suffering and so does op, they just can't help it, they don't know better and bite
That's why lmao
>>
>>34670647

Isn't it crushing his balls to be propped up like that?
>>
File: NEETblueshade.jpg (108KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEETblueshade.jpg
108KB, 409x409px
"Man up", "leech!", "work hard" and "You're lazy" are the desperate cries of a butthurt wagie/normalfag.
>>
>>34670647
My nigga looks happy. I wish I was that happy. Has anyone ever read this book?
>>
>>34672014
what if "man up" meant to work at becoming the man you want to be? would it be a good idea to man up in that case?
>>
>>34672171
I'm a wagecuck myself and it's my favorite fucking post to see at work daily on break
The infuriatingly smug pepe gets me everytime
>>
File: t-thanksNEET.jpg (80KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
t-thanksNEET.jpg
80KB, 409x409px
>>34672210

Th-thanks wagie
>>
File: 3372709691.jpg (36KB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
3372709691.jpg
36KB, 440x293px
In general people who say such things are the ones in dire need of manliness.
>>
>>34672194

You're 'begging the question'. The reality is "man up" almost never gets used is a truly positive manner to refer to some sort of self-directed, self-actualisation.

The very word "man" has been used for thousands of years by various different people to push males into certain roles that benefit others. The word "man" showing up literally anyone should set off red flags.

Obviously empowering yourself and overcoming your problems is a positive thing, the issue is who is defining what behaviour as a problem and as ideal.
>>
>>34672014
>The issue is that "man up" is a phrase used almost exlusively by people who want to manipulate you,

DINGDINGDING

also include shaming language and plausible deniability
>>
If I were him I'd roll off a tall building.
>>
>>34672673
I guess he's too busy rolling his chicken drumstick into your mom; he's half the man you are, and still twice as much.
>>
>>34672787
You don't know me. You seem a little hostile, you don't have chicken nuggets for legs too do you?
>>
>>34672787
>getting mommy all over my tendies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.