[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus fucking niggerjew christ fellas. How can unrequited love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: Blob.jpg (262KB, 730x940px) Image search: [Google]
Blob.jpg
262KB, 730x940px
Jesus fucking niggerjew christ fellas. How can unrequited love possibly exist? How can such a powerful emotion, that lends you an intuitive certainty that she shares your feelings, end up being nothing more than a figment of your imagination? A form of madness?

I thought I could feel her. I thought I could feel her soul existing even. There are forces in the universe that we can't even begin to understand, but I thought this might be one that I did. Now all I can do is sit here like a faggot, shell-shocked and looking for answers in all the wrong places.

It hurts.
>>
well just because you felt her doesnt mean she felt you or even cared to thats why its tricky
>>
yeah my dude, that's my favorite

i think like "oh you know i hope she's thinkin about me. if i get a text from her right now she's thinkin about me too"

then if i don't get a text
i just figure maybe
it's still ok
whatever
>>
>>34670691
at the end of the day 50% of the population is female
>>
That's why you should never focus all your attention on one girl.
>>
>>34670819

It's love. You have no choice. It makes you focus on her. You're nothing but a slave to an emotion.
>>
>>34670635
This is well written anon. It's probably well written because I know that this praise means nothing to you..

I'm really sorry. Dante and Petrarch went through the same thing.
>>
how did you feel her soul existing?
>>
File: 1454120143144.jpg (96KB, 1116x444px) Image search: [Google]
1454120143144.jpg
96KB, 1116x444px
>whites
>feeling unrequited love
Literally how? You're genetically Chad, you fucking made it.
>>
File: 1469378131219.jpg (53KB, 550x506px) Image search: [Google]
1469378131219.jpg
53KB, 550x506px
>>34670635
>tfw experienced this before I fell asleep earlier

All I can say is at least you're not alone. The worst part is the reply was essentially something someone would say to someone they liked - a partner or someone you had been with a long time - but it was wrapped in this veil that screamed "as a friend and that's it" somehow. Of course, I wake up, and she's still all I think about.
All these things she says to me, the amount she speaks to me, the way she worries and gets sad cause of specific stuff ALL lead me to believe she at least likes me but when putting forth a very specific feel I never even get an ounce of hope in return, I don't get it.
>>
>>34670883

No, you fall into that shit by dancing around the edge. You think of her, imagine what life would be like together, overthink every little interaction.

Chad just text her "wana fuk?" and if no moves on the the next bitch.
>>
>>34672577
I kind of agree with you anon, but I think true happiness is to be found somewhere between the two extremes
>>
>>34671352

After the hundreds and thousands of texts, songs and novels written about unrequited love, I suppose it's a bit retarded to think you're the one who's above it all.

>>34672337

I can't really explain it. I just did. Ever seen Interstellar? Same concept. Love defies time and space. It's an emotion that appears to exist in the 4th dimension. You feel the other person right there next to you no matter where they are. It's as if you're one step away from reading their mind. I suppose that's also why our brains can't seem to handle it and short circuit. Like trying to install some new game on Windows 95.

>>34672577

That's spoken like someone who has never felt love. Explaining it to someone like that is like trying to explain colors to a blind man.
>>
>>34670635

Lmao, you retarded cuck faggot.
You want to fuck her and for her you are air, it is not some physical anomaly, it is rather a law.
Now take your sugary hurt teen wankery somewhere else fuccboi.
>>
>>34673574

Up yours nigger. Go back to living your life like like you're in a tribe of chimpanzees. There's a lot more to life than animalistic fucking.
>>
It exists because you're an autist who doesn't know when to give up.

We've all been there. I was obsessed with a girl three years my elder for a very long time. She'd call me in the middle of the night to talk about science and politics. Sometimes I felt like she was interested in me. Once I got older, I realized she was using me as an emotional crutch.

Now that I've had a couple good relationships, I know I'd never want to be with a girl like that. She was very pretty but had no self-control and wound up with the worst guys. Everybody she ever dated turned into a "rapist" after breaking up.

I wasted two or three years of my life crying myself to sleep over a conceited bitch.
>>
>>34673504

>I suppose it's a bit retarded to think you're the one who's above it all.

Agreeing that doing stupid shit and writting senseless texts because you are high on substances your brain floods your system with is nothing but a lapse in judgement is not necessarily retarded.
If anyone thinks that he is above everything it is idiots who think that they have reached some higher plane of existence by loving someone or some shit.
>>
>>34673616

Exactly my point bitch.
You lovey-dovey retards always try to push your simple desire to stick your dick in something into an existentiall frame that does not fit. This pety emotion does not deserve the regard it gets and is always followed by a series of selfish outbursts which pretty much make anyone in "love" to the biggest hypocrites ever.
Your self-absorbed posting being proof #1.
>>
File: tumblr_oh4kllMiXy1vbcnq8o1_500.gif (751KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh4kllMiXy1vbcnq8o1_500.gif
751KB, 480x360px
>>34673705

Dude, you just never felt it. I can't convince you of something so abstract that you only know it by experiencing it. This isn't the thread for you. Move along.
>>
I know what you mean OP, I was fascinated with a grill for a very long time. The reality of how irrelevant my feelings were despite their intensity was really off-putting, I think its permenantly driven me away from women/relationships
>>
>>34673801

>dude, you just never felt it

Damn right I did not. I also do not know what it feels like to be high on heroin, meth, amphetamines, etc. and I do not want to yet. It is my biggest nightmare to see my brain boiled in some substamce that permanently damages it, especially if it makes me to some blubbery mess that idolizes someone for no good reason and literally develops a dependency.
People who give in to love ALWAYS end up worse afterwards. It is literally not better than any drug, only this one is already inside of you, ready to fuck your shit up if you let your guard down.

You are lost m8, you will either kill yourself or end up like me, no other option there.
>>
Give it some time and meet some new people. You will find that emotion again one day and maybe it will be with somebody who doesn't take it for granted. It's a crap shoot
>>
>>34673929
You do realize that there's something wrong with you and not OP, right?
You're the weird one here, love is a basic human emotion, and your pride in not experiencing it is coming across as defensive and insecure.
>>
only disgusting normalslime are capable of feeling love, get the fuck out
>>
>>34673985

It's been three times. First one I was a retarded teen who didn't know what the fuck he was doing so I never talked to her. She obviously felt the same, because she'd hide behind corners in the hall just to stare at me. Second, she already had a boyfriend and after being tempted for a long time, decided not to choose me. This third time felt the same as the other two, but it was unrequited. That's why I'm so confused. We also only get a handful of loves in our lives. Three is already a lot, I don't know how many chances I have left.

>>34673929
That's... awful. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to post this thread.
>>
Your just horny dude. Go out and talk to new girls.
>>
File: 1482626749403.png (447KB, 930x718px) Image search: [Google]
1482626749403.png
447KB, 930x718px
>>34670635
That's what happens when you fall for the women love the same way men do meme. Nothing wrong with being in relationships with them, just don't put all your person into them. Always assume they can leave your life anyday.
>>
>>34673996
Not that guy, but the kind of love you think is normal is completely created by romanticism and Hollywood. Being so in love [see obsessed] with someone that you can literally not consider being with someone else is not something normal and healthy. Love in the modern sense is just an idealized idea we get brought up with that causes more harm than good.

People like this guy >>34674159 is probably closer to the truth even if it sounds extremely simplistic.
>>
>>34674356

I don't know about others, but I don't buy the commercial rhetoric of love and never based my life around it.

The first time I fell in love, it just happened. Yes, I suddenly understood exactly what all the songs and the art were about, so there is a commercial aspect. I didn't force it to happen within the framework of designed corporate love however.
>>
As opposed to most people in this thread, anon, I've been there and I understand. It's a strong emotion that's both wonderful and painful. After failed attemps I worry if i'll ever find someone that can return this emotion
>>
>>34675327

Thanks mang. I really don't feel good right now. The last time I ate was 24 hours ago.
>>
I really honestly don't think what you're feeling is love. Seems like a really romanticized infatuation desu.
>>
>>34670635
The most hilarious part, is that these feelings are just the result of how our brains evolved - they are literally trivial. You evolved to feel this suffering. Isn't that great?
>>
>>34675618

It is love but it's definitely not as strong as it was before the first and yes, SECOND time she broke my heart. This is the third time. Jesus I'm fucking retarded.

First time I saw her in the arms of another man and I was so sick I almost threw up right then and there. I had fever and diarrhea for a solid week and a half.

>>34675634

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>34675111
I've been in love too, it's a feeling in your body. All the thoughts and ideas you ascribe to it comes from society though. Like the ideas you've been taught. A feeling is just a feeling.
>>
>>34672368
white males are beta cucks lol
>>
>>34675715
>First time I saw her in the arms of another man and I was so sick I almost threw up right then and there. I had fever and diarrhea for a solid week and a half

So either you're memeing or you're actually the most pathetic FUCK in the world

I feel like you're memeing
>>
>>34676250

That's what love does to you man. As easily as it can give you confidence and power like nothing else can, it can also take it away from you until you're an effeminate queer full of feelings.
>>
>>34676295
eat something dude. you'll get through it but you need to be healthy too. this can fuck you up bad
>>
>>34670635
Iktfb
Sometimes I'm convinced that they feel it too, on some level, but are in denial or repressing it, or it doesn't feel good to them. I haven't felt this way in years. I miss it because even though it was always frustrating it made me feel alive.

I know of one person who actually completely reciprocated that electric feeling but nothing came of it because our lives were too different- it was because the feeling was so intense that I didn't want to risk it. It was nice to know that sometimes it is actually synergy and I'm not just a fucking freak, though.
>>
>>34677512
Nah you're just a delusional freak
>>
>>34670635
>How can unrequited love possibly exist?
Because in nature, love doesn't serve an evolutionary purpose. The caveman would wrestle the female into submission and have his way with her, whether she liked it or not. Since the social construct of "rape" doesn't exist outside of society she would've fallen for him because rape is the ultimate alpha-move.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.