[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does one stop eating /r9k/ I'm 6'1" and 185

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: fatbot.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fatbot.gif
15KB, 633x758px
how does one stop eating /r9k/

I'm 6'1" and 185 lbs, but it climbs up every month

How do I stop eating so much, its going to kill me :(
>>
>>34670503
Stop putting food in your stupid fucking mouth
>>
Fatbro here. I also need help with this. It's like food is the only thing that takes the pain away and distracts me from the thoughts. Even though I know it's temporary and i know it will only cause me more pain in the long run, I cant control myself. I don't know what to do.
>>
Continue eating but start lifting. Make sure you eat enough protein. You may not become lean and aesthetic but you'll become strong and big as fuck (after some years) if you stick with it and the exercise that you get from lifting will keep you healthy, despite having an excess of fat
>>
pick a drug to smoke instead of eating
>>
Take garcinia Cambogia. I swear to god I cannot lose weight without it, I'd get hungry all the time. Plus it breaks down into serotonin in the body so you become mildly happy and satiated. Also sleep early and tell yourself hunger is just a feeling. Went from 120lbs to 110lbs I am a girl, lost 5lbs this month.
>>
>>34670532
Don't give in to your cravings. Each time you do, it becomes harder to resist next time. They said that scanning an obese persons brain they saw it takes 3 cheeseburgers to get the same amount of reaction in the happy center that 1 burger does for a regular person. Don't tell yourself you can't because it'll become a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
Do the keto diet, I feel like a king
>>
File: 1486336664436.jpg (303KB, 960x711px) Image search: [Google]
1486336664436.jpg
303KB, 960x711px
>>34670548
hmmm

Can you just find it at a grocery store?
>>
File: 1471567127168.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1471567127168.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>be me
>6'0"
>was 183 lbs last time i weighed myself
>trying to gain weight
>eating 2800 calories a day minimum
>lift weights 3 days a week
>wiegh myself for first time in a month
>177lbs
>mfw

How do you not manage to automatically lose weight as your default state of being, fat retards?
>>
File: sad.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>34670634
i know that feel

original skinnyfag
>>
File: 1485623278447.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1485623278447.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>34670634
>tfw shit metabolism
>cant eat without fat

feels bad
>>
>>34670503
That doesn't sound very fat. In fact it seems like the right weight to be for your height.
>>
>>34670503
Vyvanse. It's like ritalin, but slower release. Used to treat binge eating disorder.
>>
>>34670621
Yeah I get the gummy form because too scared to take the pill form. It's at Kroger and Walgreens (idk if you have it in your area) I've taken a shit ton of different pills over the years, the only one that works even better is green tea triple burner and you will get so nauseous you won't eat at all. I guess that's how speed/adderall would be.

Keep track of your calories too on fitbit or mfp. I get so sick of my "weight loss buddies" saying they just eyeball it or eat less or try some other diet when I eat like shit but keep at a deficit and they don't believe me when I say it's just a matter of numbers, and they don't see results.
>>
This is real shit, take it or leave it, you're the fat cunt not me.

Your belly needs to to be filled but you're a fat fucker who's had enough calories already today?

Drink 1-2-3 (depending on how much of a fat fucker you are) pints of water, just chug that shit in one go till there is none left and you feel full.

If your belly is full of that you won't feel hungry because the stretch receptors in your belly will be telling your brain "hey I'm full up, stop trying to put pie down here"

Do that for a few months and watch the pounds drop off...or don't...whatever...like I said you're the fat cunt not me.
>>
>>34671955
Oh man, I hate water. But I guess that's gonna have to change if I wanna stop being a fat cunt. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>34670503
I don't know what you're looking for. There isn't a guide, a definitive way to stop. It's as simple as just doing it. You have to want it. The best advice I can give is eat less but eat more protein, it'll fill you up more so you aren't as hungry. You have to want it. It's not something that just happens.
>>
>>34671991
Vanilla extract + psyllium in water.

Makes a thick slurry that has no calories, but fills you up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.