[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Millennials+ here think about Generation Z and "

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

File: riced.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
riced.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
What do Millennials+ here think about Generation Z and "roasting"?

ex:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTSqWvMBJKg
>>
>>34670142
On one hand gen z has better culture. On the other hand their life prognosis is worse (more crime worse conomic prospects)
>>
>>34670142
"roasting" has existed since comedy existed, Gen Z didn't make it up
Gen Z isn't really all that different from any other Generation
It's more nurture and the product of the economy that makes a generation
>>
>>34670142
I thought this was strictly a Black thing.
>>
>>34670779
Gen z is weird. Their the most racist generation and also the most nigged out. I see white kids that look like skinheads listening to the most niggerish rap music. Weird
>>
I wish i was gen z
>>
>>34670983
>Their the most racist generation
Literally fucking what? You couldn't be more wrong. Where did you hear this?
>>
>>34671173
They are the ones meming for trump

The liberals millennials shilled for hilldawg, muh "we gonna make the world great" special snowflake generation
>>
>>34670779
Nigger culture is pop culture now.
>>
>>34671217
Stop presenting political information without sources to back yourself up, makes you seem ignorant.
>>
>>34671173
Gem Z is the most conservative generation ever. They are basically what Americans were like in the 30s.
>>
>>34671217
Well he does have a point. There's no public lynchings or hangings of non Whites these days.
>>
>>34671254
>>34671217
Too lazy to find links but the youngest adults and oldest teens are literally fascists. Only good things that they are too fat and socially inept to harm anyone
>>
>>34671270
It will happen. In ten to twentyyears lynchings will return
>>
>>34671258
that doesn't sound true
>>
>>34671319
Not lynching

More like self defense against trayboons
Gun culture is strong to gen z due to CoD, youtube, airsoft
>>
People have been roasting for forever. Why do they think this is new?
>>
Tfw gen z is having sex
>>
Wait, when the fuck does Millennials end and Generation Z begins. I thought all 90's kids were millennials? I though Z was 2000+
>>
>>34671390
At some point we will have true genocide and blacks are likely the target. Immigrants will be accepted but I think concentration camps are in the future
>>
>>34671473
95 and up

I'm 93 so technically.millennial. Apparently I have mode in commons with people who left high school in 98 than people I went to school with
>>
>>34671565
is 98 millennial?
>>
File: 1456356292248.jpg (77KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456356292248.jpg
77KB, 400x400px
>>34670142
Boomers and Millennials broke this country
Generation Zyklon will set things right.
>>
>>34671643
No disregard earlier comment. You're gen z
>>
>>34671695
Gen Z has the highest obesity rates. How will you fight a racecar when you are as fat as black women in the90s???
>>
>>34671258
>>34671258

Americans in the 1930s weren't nigger washed and didn't use phrases like LIT, WOKE, AF, SQUAAD. Gen Z is cancerous.
>>
>>34671289
>literally fascists
The media calls any white person who doesn't partake in cultural suicide a fascist or a nazi.
Wanting to survive is NOT fascism, no matter what your commie teacher says.
White people exist.
White people have the right to exist.
White people have the right to be proud of their cultural heritage.
Get used to it, we're done being told we should be ashamed for existing, and if you keep fucking with us, the rope is the KINDEST fate that awaits you.
>>
>>34671778
This. Gen Z is absolute cancer. Nigger culture has taken over.
>>
>>34671740
How will kikes fight a race war if you can't even fucking defend yourself without American money?
>>
>>34671795
whites spent a couple thousand years telling the entire world to be ashamed for existing. Still do it, in fact. This very thread is no exemption.
>>
>>34671795
You claim all you want is to protect the white race but then you invade nonwhite countries. Right now Trump wants to start a war in Iran and continues the other wars in the middle east. The alt right wants world domination
>>
>>34671875
You just elected a guy who gets most of his advice from Jews and you get your news from Breitbary which was started by a Jew. I'd say the Jews are safe
>>
>>34671825
>>34671778
pretty much this. gen z being conservative is probably a result of blacks being very conservative on social issues.
>>
>>34672496
Niggers are the ultimate liberals. They're maggots they don't marry the live off welfare and they're atheists. Gen Z knows better than to follow the trends of atheists who sell drugs and write rap music
>>
File: 1457565349776.png (74KB, 600x970px) Image search: [Google]
1457565349776.png
74KB, 600x970px
>>34671892
This kind of talk sure was effective driving white people to vote for Trump, by all means please keep blaming all white people for the actions of their ancestors and every time a brown person stubs their fucking toe, it's literally one of the best things you can do to ensure that Trump gets another 4 years. Thanks for your patriotism.
>>
When will the meme that todays 15 year olds are social conservatives die, I've had enough of this lie. Kids only liked Trump because they are dumb, know they can't vote and found him funny
>>
>>34670142
Looks like the ghetto trash culture has completely taken over. Even the 12% of the population that isn't Mexican, Middle Eastern, Filipino, Indian or Black still act like ghetto rats. Idiocracy was a documentary. I'm just waiting on AI robots to be completed so I can spend my retirement being tended by maidbots in a walled off property while everything outside burns down.
>>
>>34672549

Niggas aren't liberals.

No joke, they aren't liberal, they just vote liberal. There's a difference between an actual liberal and a liberal voter. The liberals actually buy into their party's bullshit and will vote for them, but the liberal voters? They don't care about their beliefs or any other shit. They just want that welfare and gibs me dat. As long as they get that, they'll forever vote for them.

For instance, if you go up to the average black person and ask them if being gay is alright, chances are they'll chimp out on you for even asking that. Most blacks hate gays, yet vote for the Left because regardless of democrats and libs liking gays, they get to have their gibs me dat.
>>
>>34672809
Your pic made me really sad
>>
I was talking to a 14 year old, and he was shittalking the way the kids spoke in Superbad. Upon telling him that's how we actually spoke back then, I asked him how kids his age speak, and he said they basically communicate in memes. For real.
>>
>>34671740
I love how someone let shit like this slide. Gen Z has high obesity rates because whites are a smaller share of the generation's population, and niggers and spics have incredibly high obesity rates. That is also why gen z whites are so much more conservative. Because nigger diversity makes people develop racial consciousness.
>>
>>34673262
>Superbad is considered outdated
Where does the time go...
>>
>>34670142
Gen Z is conservative because Hispanics. Seriously all the latina girls i know are against abortion while only super religious white girls are
>>
>>34671695
Gen X are sitting here wondering why jackasses think we don't exist.

I'm still waiting for the first Gen X president. Obozo doesn't count.
>>
>>34673265
You mean gen y?
>>
>>34673487
What is gen z? Millennials are gen y.
>>
>>34674046
There's an old episode of Mr Show where one of the segments was about the "gender x slacker" stereotype. It's funny how things age.
>>
>>34674125
The generation after Gen Y/Millennial.
>>
>>34674182
How are Gen. XYZ and millenials defined?
>>
>>34674182
How can you tell anything about gen z? Millennials can't even predict millennial behavior yet.
>>
>>34674235
It's a year thing. Can't be arsed to look it up. It's like an every twenty year thing. The millennials having kids are having gen z babies.
>>
>>34674218

It's mostly bullshit.

Gen X was originally defined as anyone too young to be a Baby Boomer. Which means it started around 62-65 when the actual post war birth boom ended.

Eventually the same kind of pop cultural trend watchers who made a big deal out of Gen X realized they were going to need a new generation ever 15-20 years, to justify selling thinkpieces about it.

Because someone wrote a book about it or something, "Millenials" won out over "Generation Y" as the name for people born starting around the early to mid 1980s.

Gen Z is the default name for what comes after. Nobody can agree on where the boundary is. As in, it varies all the way from the early 90s to the early 2000s.

As such, Gen Z is still pretty ill defined compared to the others.
>>
>>34674447
no it's pretty easy. Gen X are mid-60s to 1980, Gen Y is 1980 to 2000 - also called millenial because the cutoff point is the turn of the willenium - and Gen Z is everyone born after 2000.
The only dispute is on 4chan where a bunch of butthurt 19 year olds want to argue that they're not millenials for some reason.
>>
>>34674527

I can't say I blame them for not wanting to be lumped in with the popular ideal of a millennial.
>>
>>34674527
They were called millenial because they earliest ones were graduating highschool in 2000. It's not an accident they usually say 1982 as the first year.
>>
Gen Z here, can say that we're split between Alt right gamer meme kids and Nignogs/Wiggers
>>
>>34673265
>That is also why gen z whites are so much more conservative. Because nigger diversity makes people develop racial consciousness
White obesity rates are through the roof. Just look at 4chan and fat threads we have. Gen Z is not go into start a race war or remove kebab. Young white people are not in any shape to fight
>>
>>34670142
Gen Z here
Can't wait to purge millennial culture and introduce an artistic renaissance that will eliminate the dribble that millennials entertain.
>>
File: 1368054968112.jpg (104KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1368054968112.jpg
104KB, 613x533px
>ITT a bunch of retards not realizing that all the nig nog slang is ironic

This is why people think you guys are autistic.
>>
>>34673265
>This is also why gen z whites are so much more conservative

From what source? Because most edgy youtube commenters are gen z whites

Give me a break
>>
>>34676328
Yeah, gotta love all those youtube shows.
>>
The gen. Z kids from my neighborhood are a lot more polite than we were tbqh. and they aren't smug little shits. When they do something wrong they apologize and when you tell them to leave / shut up, they do.

We grew up to a healthy 12-13 years of age before technology (computers) hit us, the Z kids were born with it, so I hope they don't get brain cancer or shit like that from using their phones too much. They have an advantage over us and that's being more informed than all generations before them combined, from a young age. They have real potential to be very smart but at the same time at the price of being very distracted by irrelevant shit as well.
>>
>>34676758
Being more informed isnt true though. Modern social media is designed in a way to wall you in with content yo u agree with while hiding information that could challenge your thinking.

One generational trend I've heard that separates us all is our preferred method of communication. Boomers preferred phone calls, x preferred email, y prefers texting/chatting, and z is into video chat.
>>
>>34671173
This whole white guilt narrative is incredibly racist, but the people are so caught up in it that they don't see it.
The sort of patronizing that happens removes all agency from the blacks and the mexicans or whoever.

The narrative really boils down to:
>we understand you, you are so poor and underprivileged. We might be better than you, but we're not holding that against me.

It's quite ironic that anti-racism is a more totalitarian form of racism.
>>
File: JLD.jpg (58KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
JLD.jpg
58KB, 604x402px
>>34670142
So far Gen Z (the oldest of them are approaching 21 years old, now) are:
More Conservative
More religious
More likely to have a job in their teens
More likely to enter the trades
More likely to be virgins later (so far)
More likely to not have any loan debt
More likely to skip college
More likely to work for themselves early (so far)
More likely to graduate HS
More likely to graduate college early
Less likely to use drug
Less likely to commit crimes

The future is going to be more religious, more conservative, and have a lot less room for bullshit
>>
File: 1476310520163.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1476310520163.png
98KB, 612x491px
Can someone explain to a dumb unintelligent anon what generation he belongs to?

I turned 20 last month.
>>
>>34678589
Gen Z won't come into power until 2050s. By then conservatives as we know them won't exist. Well live in a world of robots and babies from artificial wombs.
>>
>>34670983
Kinda like spics or Slavs.
Rap is pretty much as American as apple pie now.
>>
>>34674527
Someone arbitrarily decided that generations span 15 years.
Gen Y is 1980 to 95.
>>
>>34678589
>more likely to skip college
This is crap
>more Conservative
They're only socially conservative. They're not brain-dead boomers.
>>
>>34679094
Gen z, baby.
Gen z
>>
>>34679094
So you were born in 1997 and you started to become more aware of your surroundings at about age 12 in 2009 when normies started to get iphones, you started to become mature at age 16 in 2013 which is about the same time you got a flurry of SJW memes, the harlem shake and gangnam style, that whole thing. If you were a normy you would probably view millenial culture as kind of dated and a faint memory from your awkward early teens and betweens.

Some would argue you are millenial but you are probably the first among generation Z.
>>
>>34679654
Your post is proof that crack doesn't smoke itself.
Gen X is already in power in most of the nation and dominates IT and business in many ways.
Millennials are totally fucking useless and will be a power vacuum.
As the Boomers die off Gen X will move into the highest levels and Gen Z will leapfrog over Millennials, completely cutting them out of power.
The peak of Millennial influence was Season 2 of Girls.
By the time we get to 2050 the general US will look like a Trad Catholic picnic
>>
>>34679832
>this is crap
and true, according to the center for university statistics
>Boomers as any sort of Conservative
read a book, kohai
>>
>>34679876
Gen Z started about 1996, so - yeah. You nailed it
>>
>>34679905
Source
>read a book
>he fell for the widespread hippy meme
They started out as liberals and then corporate shilling very quickly turned them into mentally feeble cuckservatives.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/181325/baby-boomers-likely-identify-conservative.aspx
>>
File: 1422484662966.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1422484662966.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>34670142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8rhf2KVzs
>>
>>34679950
>Don't go to church
>Support welfare programs
>No opposition to single mothers
>"We're conservatives!"
They're lying again.
'Not wanting to pay taxes' != 'conservative'
>>
>>34670606
But crime is at an all time low and the economy is at an all time high
>>
>>34680758
>at an all time high
Doesn't feel that way for most people.
>>
>>34674527
>anyone wanting to be grouped with 4 year olds at 21 because they dont want to be called millenials
I will never understand this
>>
>>34670142
i can't believe these kids are fucking 10 years old and they're saying this let alone aware of all of this.

i fucking hate this world this is not real. LSDKJFLSDK
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.