[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeah. You know how? When the big bang happened, all the atoms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: iorigins.jpg (56KB, 960x548px) Image search: [Google]
iorigins.jpg
56KB, 960x548px
Yeah. You know how? When the big bang happened, all the atoms in the universe, they were all smashed together into one little dot that exploded outward. So, my atoms and your atoms were certainly together then, and, who knows, probably smashed together several times in the last 13.7 billion years. So, my atoms have known your atoms, and they've always known your atoms. My atoms have always loved your atoms. I LOVE YOU DB. I wish you would stop hating me.
>>
>>34669981
ummm actually atoms didnt exist during the big bang get your facts straight
>>
>>34671348
No? And what existed exactly, as matter? And how they came to be?
>>
>>34671453
it was only quarks since shit was so hot
the univere needed time to coold down in order for quarks to form protons and electrons and eventually atoms
>>
>>34671510
Are electrons formed by quarks too? Is it known, the why of electrons existence?
Besides what is energy, radiation and electromagnetic waves,that is, the non matterial part of the equation?
>>
What's a DB? You really breaking my heart with these love letters. Who is this Devil brat?
>>
>>34671662
>why
just cause thats the way shit works
>Are electrons formed by quarks too?
they are
>Besides what is energy, radiation and electromagnetic waves,that is, the non matterial part of the equation?
its information and yeah your information and her information were probably entangled at some point
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.