[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You seem kinda virginy anon? You ever had sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1358382504797306349_231113….jpg (129KB, 1080x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1358382504797306349_231113….jpg
129KB, 1080x1306px
>"You seem kinda virginy anon? You ever had sex with a girl?"
>>
>no understanding girlfriend who'd 'show you the ropes' and take it slow

d-desu, sex is weird to me. I'd rather sit infront of eachother and masturbate to eachother.
>>
>>34669929
nah
oreganolix
>>
>>34669929
Yea but it's been like 2 weeks and I'm going crazy
>>
>>34669929
>implying its not "virginial"
roastie whore learn to fucking use basic grammar
you literally cant form 1 sentence w/o making your stupidity known
maybe you shouldve learned English instead of blowing the teacher for good grades
>>
>>34669929
That looks like the type of girl who doesn't brush her teeth and her breath is disgusting when you kiss and have sex.
>>
>>34669929

Well you seem kind of whorey.
>>
>>34670276

I thought I ws the only one who thought of these kind of things.
>>
My friend and his girlfriend had an involved conversation with me about my virginity, as if I was some eunuch who wouldn't be made extremely uncomfortable by talking about how I've failed in one of the litmus tests of healthy modern living.
>>
>I'm like olive oil; extra virgin
>>
>>34670122
It's has a different meaning.

'virginal' means being a virgin.
'virginy' is a colloquial term that means behaving like a virgin.
>>
Y'all anons blasting that girl saying she probs don't brush her teeth and blows her teacher bc u can never get a girl like her
>>
>>34669929

>you seem kinda virginy

I'll take things autistic people say for 2000, Alex.
>>
>>34670307

kek

goodshit lad
>>
>>34669929
yah, i lost my virginity to a 17 year old when i was 15, i miss her a lot.
>>
>>34670554
>friend with a gf.
He isn't your friend anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.