[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got accepted into medical school even though I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1470193959060.jpg (39KB, 639x719px) Image search: [Google]
1470193959060.jpg
39KB, 639x719px
>tfw got accepted into medical school even though I'm a 29 year old sperg virgin
Will I get a gf soon? I didn't expect to actually get in.
>>
>>34668951
good luck dr. anon
>>
>med school at 29

Why anon? It's a young persons game. Maybe things work a bit faster where you are but here you couldn't practice until you were 36. 36! Why not pick up another degree that won't have you wait until you're nearing middle age and saddled with debt to start working for a decent wage?

You'll have to do rotations as well. 10 hour + shifts in emergency. Again, a young persons game.
>>
doesnt that mean youll be a doctor at 40
>>
I'm currently in 4th year in UK. F:M ratios pretty good over here, don't know about elsewhere, really cliquey too so if you do get a gf will likely be another medfag
>>
>>34669012
Because I'm not skilled at anything and I have no aspirations whatsoever so I defaulted to what my parents want me to be.

I have nothing I want to do, even now when I think about what would make me happy I just draw a blank. I was a NEET for like 7 years so I just chose this out of cynicism to satisfy my parents and somehow it's actually working out so I might as well ride this train out to the end.
>>
>>34668951
Don't do it unless it's your passion. That's a pretty huge commitment, honestly.
>>
>tfw trying to get in med school
>MCAT in June
>I'm dumb as shit still
>>
if you go on tinder, there is a huge difference in who you match with based on your education.

if you disclose that you are in medical school, you won't get matched with big titted coked out fuckdolls.

you will get matched with very normal women, some of whom are pretty smart. if a girl has a graduate degree, she will match with you 100% of the time. the doctor title is a powerful aphrodisiac.
>>
Go for it OP. The younger ones are just scared because they know that you are less likely to get shit out of a high paying job opportunity with benefits when you get out because people will interpret your older looks as experience compared to their youth as they get stuck with mediocre paying jobs until they catch up in age.
>>
>>34669564
Yes. When it comes to degrees, they are seeking the MRS to match your MD.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.