[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all your family know you are a kissless virgin really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
>all your family know you are a kissless virgin
really makes me think
>>
File: IMG_5274.jpg (188KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5274.jpg
188KB, 532x783px
>they actively talk about it at social gatherings
>>
File: 1470754494632.jpg (68KB, 569x804px) Image search: [Google]
1470754494632.jpg
68KB, 569x804px
my brother, who is one year older than me, has been with his girlfriend for 3 years; i am a khhv 21yo robot. we dont get along, and as far as i know, he doesnt care about me at all. but maybe he does.

>call my brother to ask him were he put my whatever
>turns out he's in a date with his girlfriend
>he almost shouts the following
>brother: "HAHA SO YOU SAID YOU WANNA TALK TO [girlfriend]?? SURE ILL PASS HER THE PHONE"
>b: "WHAT?? ITS MY BROTHER!! HE WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOUUU!!!!"
>b: "LOL DONT YOU WANT TO SPEAK WITH HIM??"
>b: "LOL I DONT KNOW; HEY YOU DO WANT TO SPEAK WITH [girlfriend] RIGHT???"
>b: "LOL YOU WANT TO SPEAK WITH HIM DONT YOU??"
>b: "I DONT KNOW, WHY DONT YOU ASK HIM?? HE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!!"
>b: "haha no but whats up?"
>>
>>34668078
im gonna share another story about this cunt because im drunk, drinking, about to order a pizza, and lonely

>am in my room, jacking off, browsing r9k, or whatever it is i do in my free time
>can hear my brother and [girlfriend] in the kitchen just being jolly and whatever
>im thirsty and have no water; i dont give a shit about running into them in the kitchen because i fucking live in this place so who gives a shit
>as soon as i enter the kitchen their joyful bickering stops; they are standing next to the table that sits in the middle of the kitchen
>my brother is on one side, [girlfriend] is on the other side, standing near the jug of water
>i say hello to her as im walking to the jug and she says hello back
>as soon as i get behind her to get mu wata she literally jumps all the way next to brother; almost as if she was prancing/running away
>i face in their direction, as to not be a total sperg, and start pouring the water into my cup
>as soon as i start taking a sip i look towards them
>as soon as i do that, [girlfriend], who is now standing an inch from my brother, darts her head to the floor and crosses her arms very fast
>i am now seething with rage
>i decide to make it even more awkward and just keep standing there while taking a long sip
>neither of them will look me in the eye for longer than 1 second
>they make a pathetic attempt on what shouldnt even be called a "conversation" and they try to include me
>say "hm, i dont know" while taking a long sip
>stay there for an additional 10 seconds, the proceed to go back to my room and hate the bitch even further

i gave her no reason to act this way towards me. she was like this from day one.
>>
>>34668596
>>as soon as i do that, [girlfriend], who is now standing an inch from my brother, darts her head to the floor and crosses her arms very fast
I would have just said what the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>34667814
I plan to not attend family gatherings again until I'm not a pile of shame anymore
>>
>>34667814
>tfw sister's getting married soon
>she asks who my +1 is gonna be
>>
>>34668877
So basically never again. You know that people like us won't change.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 600x343px
>>34668596
>keep standing there while taking a long sip
alpha as fuck. well done
>>
File: 1479697626154.png (299KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
1479697626154.png
299KB, 600x594px
>>34668825
i guess im too much of a pussy to do so. ill try harder next time to stand my ground, anon.

>>34669108
thats very appreciated! thanks!
>>
>>34669838
I'm too much of a prissy to talk to women too, but if they're already total cunts that I'm not interested in at all I have no problem telling them to fuck off. Hate is hate.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.