[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23rd birthday >still a virgin >On top of that, your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 5BiunLD.jpg (137KB, 1080x1016px) Image search: [Google]
5BiunLD.jpg
137KB, 1080x1016px
>23rd birthday
>still a virgin
>On top of that, your family thinks your a deadbeat loser

We're not going to make it after all...
>>
>>34667507
Have a (You) as a present.

And maybe my dubs as well.
>>
>>34667534
Ahh so close , Anon

So close

But I do appreciate the (you)
>>
I'll just bump with how my day went

>20 mins before my birthday
>just got home from work and saw my mom lying on the couch watching TV
>didn't want to gloat or say anything but I do like some positive attention for once
>"Hey so I'm turning 23 in a few mins"
>"Yea 23 and you have no job. I bet you don't even have a dollar in your bank account "
>that_hit_right_in_the_feels.jpg
>sit down with my hand on my head thinking about my life
>got up and go to my nephew and his stoner friends
>mentionedy birthday and they all were happy for me
>felt good
>he spares me some weed to smoke
>smoked it and walked to macs to get snacks
>came back and watched Breaking Bad
>slept mid way
>got up and went to work
>>
>>34667844
>got home from work
>"you don't have a job"
>feel bad for me r9k

Are you autistic they're literally one or two lines from each other
>>
>>34668037
Maybe she meant "real job?" It still comes across as a little odd given the other context, but that's all that I can think of.
>>
>>34667507
Haha, I just turned 23 and am still a virgin. I not a deadbeat loser though.
>>
>>34668037
>>34668086
Forgot to mention. I have a new job, but my mom didn't know. I didn't really bother to tell her anyways
>>
>>34668176
>I have a new job
What do you do, anon? I'm about to turn 21 and will still be a lonely kissless virgin. Birthdays suck and I prefer not to think about them as it's just a reminder of how long I've been an unhappy loser.
>>
>>34668325
>What do you do, anon?
I'm a cook. I've been fired 4x from restaurants so here's goes giving the 5th time a charm.

>I'm about to turn 21 and will still be a lonely kissless virgin. Birthdays suck and I prefer not to think about them as it's just a reminder of how long I've been an unhappy loser

Had similar feeling when I turned 21 and still do. Despite the new job, I don't have anything to show that I'm mature and independent. I do try, but it's not enough for my family. I just want to get my life together. A gf can come way later
>>
File: mercy.jpg (41KB, 640x508px) Image search: [Google]
mercy.jpg
41KB, 640x508px
>>34667507
Anon, just do a decent hooker, go on your local sp review site

>inb4 ego too high to allow it
>>
>>34668436
>I just want to get my life together
What does that involve? If I stay on the path I'm on I'll be able to make a nice fiat down payment on a home and completely support myself. Would I be happy? Is that what "getting your life together" looks like? Don't think that would change my outlook on life or ability to interact with my peers.
>>
>>34668533
Fiat down payment > fat down payment.

My phone is retarded.
>>
>>34668533
>Would I be happy? Is that what "getting your life together" looks like?

>still employed
>going or done school
>learn how to drive
>learn social interaction
>be able to move out and afford to live on my own

Basic shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.