[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> just > ask > someone > out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

> just
> ask
> someone
> out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Whats the deal? That's literally all you have to do to get going.
>>
File: 20161227_165613.jpg (7KB, 74x67px) Image search: [Google]
20161227_165613.jpg
7KB, 74x67px
I tried that once op, she started crying and screaming for her mother and next thing you know it I'm in the back of a police car and put on a list.
>>
>>34667153
I did, she declined. Now what?
>>
>>34668469
What would you even say to get her attentionafter youve approached her?
>>
>>34668606
Depends on the situation my dude. There is no formula, there is no 3 step guide on how to interact with people.

idk read some books on human interaction or something
>>
>>34668572
Send her a text asking if she want to rp
When/if she replies yes take a screenshot and proceed to have some rape play.
>>
>>34668637
you must have done it before. Just post what you said back then.
>>
>>34668667
Okay this is what I said:
hi
>>
OP I have an exercise for you

Visualize the problem. On your right side think about life and love once you've found a girl. On your left side think about embarrassment and rejection.

Now focus on only the left side, the bad side that conflicts with your dreams. From embarrassment and rejection, think of why your mind is afraid of those two things. Keep doing this exercise where you manifest the problem, find the key aspect of it that terrifies you, and keep minimizing it to its most basic aspect. Once you've reached the absolute top of your problem, for example:
>Embarrassment
>People reject me from what they hear
>I spend all my time alone
>I become depressed and have to rely on substances or therapy
>Those things don't work or aren't sustained
>I lose hope in correcting my life
>I kill myself, never having been with someone
From there, keep that on your left side. When you practice this don't think about what bothers you about something, just say it out loud and let your subconscious decide. On your right side, picture asking someone out and them saying yes.
>they say yes
>first date
>first kiss
>cuddling
>marriage
>growing old together
>dying having lived a good life
You don't need to just picture it, also feel the emotions and hear the sounds of love. Now manifest both left and right to the highest principle, and combine them. Hold them in your hand and clasp the two together, and as you do consider what conflict made you fear the left side so much that you don't try the right side. Subconscious or not, evaluate what memory you have that makes you fear rejection, and imagine throwing it in the trash. Open your eyes and see how you feel.

It's worth a try
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.