[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /Countersurveillance/? What tools do you use >White

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 14

File: images (18).jpg (6KB, 188x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
6KB, 188x240px
Who here /Countersurveillance/?

What tools do you use

>White noise generator
>Laser microphone jammer
>And more
>>
>>34666520
I use a piece of tape on my webcam
>>
>>34666542
can approve
>>
>>34666520
Sometimes I type in the search bar shit like "I know you're watching me NSA" or "How's it going NSA?"
Anyone else do this special brand of autism?
>>
>>34666520
>Laser microphone jammer
How does this work? I know how laser mics work but how do you "jam" a laser?

>tfw was considering making some infrared-LED-embedded eyeglasses* while I was in the shower yesterday
Is this feasible with current battery tech as long as I include some kind of switch so the LEDs aren't always on?

I don't like facial recognition software

* = I wear rx eyeglasses so it wouldnt be THAT suspicious
>>
>>34666566
I don't think that's autistic at all. I would say most people do things like that.
>>
>>34666585
Nobody better ignore my post or else I'll know you're working for them
>>
>>34666585
Probably every camera you look at would have a glare around your face. Neat idea

>>34666566
Sometimes my autocorrect gets sassy and I talk back to it.
>>
>>34666721
>Probably every camera you look at would have a glare around your face. Neat idea
That's the general idea. Other surveillance-conscious/privacy-conscious people have done this but with hats & baseball caps.

I want to make a version that you can wear indoors and other places where they have "NO HATS OR SUNGLASSES ALLOWED" normierules (e.g.: embedded in a pair of eyeglasses)
>>
>>34666585
They have laser microphone that can be directed at windows do you put it on the winfoe with a suction cup and turn it on. Idk how it works
>>
>>34666520
>Tfw no video HUD enabled contacts.
>>
>>34666787
I know this feelerino too.

>>34666755
So wait, the suction cup jams the laser mic?
>>
I use a tinfoil hat.
>>
I wish I was autistic like you guys and thought the gov cared about a loser sperg such as myself.
This way I wouldn't feel lonely.
>>
>>34666558
Zucckerberg approves this
>>
>>34666966
>feels lonely
>is an "autistic sperg" by his own admission
>thinks he can judge us
qeq who sent you
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 469x469px
>>34666585
Bitch we don't have facial recognition software unless you're walking into the fucking White House or FBI base.

t. retail security guard
>>
>>34667017
>retail security guard
Oh man you sure must be a real reputable source on this sort of thing then
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
>>34666816
It emits some sort of frequency >>34666887
Might block some of the RF waves. I hear they make hats and clothing that James the Rf and microwaves.
>>
>>34666966
Is the founder of wikileaks retarded?
>>
>>34666520
I induce cognitive dissonance in my own mind to keep all the mind-scans and behavior surveillance operatives confused.
>>
>>34666566
When I feel extra paranoid I start talking into my mic and ask for them to please stop listening
>>
>>34666542
I don't even have a webcam.
>>
>>34667061
>I induce cognitive dissonance in my own mind to keep all the mind-scans and behavior surveillance operatives confused.
I know you're just being facetious and antagonistic but that reminded me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsdiYUnKyzk
>>
>tfw i met a girl just as paranoid as i am
>tfw she's married

All I want is someone to make tinfoil hats with...
>>
>>34667163
$5bux says she adopted that mentality from the guy she latched onto. I see that/this all the time. A woman is entirely devoid of personality and then she dates a guy and just MAGICALLY HAPPENS TO develop all the same interests, opinions, hobbies, and tastes as him

really makes the ol almonds activate
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
>>34667051
Hell I did security at Macy's which is the most intense loss prevention in retail. We're not the CIA, it's not necessary for stores to have that.

Do you think every single store in the entire world has access to something intricate like that? Why would we even need to?
>>
>>34666566
I do shit like this all the time, I'm very paranoid, I set up game cameras all over my property and fishing line to see if anything breaks it I know where they were walking. I never walk on paths and I spend at least 6 hours a day patroling and listening/searching my land.
>>
>>34667187
No, she's actually been this way all her life. She's one of the few people I've met who has never had any form of social media.

I also know it's because she works with computers and data in research and knows exactly what kind of data they collect, and how little of a shit the data sources (companies, hospitals, even universities) give about the privacy of their subjects despite all their lip service to privacy.
>>
File: 1478840378997.png (132KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1478840378997.png
132KB, 396x385px
>>34667208
I wasn't implying that I'm mindful of facial rec. software because of fucking /retail stores/.

You just pulled that assumption out of your ass because you're a mallninja for a living.
>>
>cant get a girls attention
>somehow thinks his data is the center of attention
>>
>>34667208
>>34667279
Software tech like that isn't nearly as "intricate" anymore given how cheap and powerful computers are nowadays.

In ~2007 you would have had a point, but in 2012 a university near me was already using facial recognition software to impress potential students (none of whom were).
>>
I only go out at night I always carry my CCW, my computer room is in my cellar about 20 minute walk away from house on my property. Gates always locked when I leave my house I put a piece of clear tape on my door if its not taped down someone is in my house, I have 4 dogs that help me detect shit I cant hear or smell, tape on webcam ofc made my cellar into a "faraday box" could go on all night, I always change hats and glasses or th3 way my facial hair is,
>>
I browse some websites incognito. I also peek at people walking past my house.
>>
>>34666520
i generate my own white/pink/brown noise files.

you can't trust those generators that are made by the chinks. they could be sending info back to the PLA.
>>
I find blending in works better. I clean up my metadata, accounts on all social media with vanilla info and never used again, drive a white sedan, dress only in casual, and avoid being friends or even seen with bad people like drug users, politically active, and anyone out of the norm.

What better place to hide a tree than a forest. I could still get dissappeared but my nose is clean, not even a speeding ticket. The only clubs I'm in are honor societies from when I was in school, and I only went to the first and last meetings.
>>
>>34667331
You should get a panic room. I always thought that if I had one I would spend 90% of my time in it. Imagine the peace of mind.
>>
>dont spew out all my personal info on facebook and the like
>dont own a spybot phone
>dont even own a webcam
>use internet on an unsecured router and reset it everyday to scramble IPs
Good luck NSA
>>
Moving Into a new place might get this tg-007 Rf detector to scan for bugs am I paranoid brags?
>>
File: simg_GC09582382_CA09583007.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
simg_GC09582382_CA09583007.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>34667780
Forgot the picture here it is
>>
>>34667780
***Brahs. I need to stop phone posting it is wiggin out hardcore.
>>
>>34667780
>tfw they sell "bug detectors" at Harbor Freight*
>but it detects such a wide fucking range of frequencies
>and it even says on the packaging that cellphones and wifi signals will give it false positives

rrrreeeeeeee

* = idk if they have it in non-american countries but its basically a hardware store that sells cheap chink stuff and tools
>>
Guys. Stop. No one is monitoring you, no one cares about what shitty animus you have downloaded. Unless you are regularly accessing inspire magazine we have better things to do.

Source: member of the intelligence community
>>
>>34667691

They can pick your posts out of a sea of text samples with extremely high confidence. There's lots of nice little identifier. You write dont instead of don't, info instead of information, and there are no doubt many other unique bits to your writing style. Word choices, punctuation, phrases, etc.. Include the metadata and it becomes trivial to pick you out of the crowd. We're all fucked, just hope no one cares enough about what you're doing enough to stop you.

Don't be Muslim or a big time drug dealer and you're probably OK. Maybe stay out of politics though, all it takes is one small leak and the media will grab you by the pussy unless you march in step with the globalist agenda. Trump is an anomaly, any other would have been taken down long ago. I still don't know how he does it. Teflon Don indeed.
>>
>>34667780
Old realtor trick. Blast of an emp before you move your stuff in.
>>
>>34667889
>meanwhile, NSA analysts were literally spying on women/men they had crushes on (See: LOVEINT)
>>hehehe none of us are reading your emails goy, we schwear it
really makes the ol synapses fire up
>>
>>34667889

Fuck off with your lying bullshit. The news is already out. We're spying on everyone, and everyone is spying on us and sharing anything you guys might have missed. You might not care about the occasional book or Chinese cartoon being pirated, but you still record every fucking byte that goes through the tubes.
>>
>>34667955
You are pretty safe then tbf
>>
>>34667955
No one got a crush on me so I'm safe.
>>
>>34667978

How so? If they're reading personal emails and gawking at strangers information just for shits and giggles then noone is safe.
>>
File: image.jpg (741KB, 1780x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
741KB, 1780x2048px
>>34667328
Macy's was in 2014, even now at my current job in 2017 we still don't have it here either.
>>
I'm not as worried about "Big Brother", as in the government or intelligence agencies and whatnot. I'm more worried about criminals or even normies that want to use my data to attack me or to harass me.
>>
>>34667977
There's a big difference between data being passively recorded on servers and actively investigated. The amount of manpower - and therefore money - it would take to actually trawl through your data basically means unless you are linked to extremism in some way no one is doing it. Your ISP knows every website yo access.... Are you scared of them too?
>>
>>34668035
If the typical smartphone nowadays can do facial recognition, it's not going to be much longer until that tech is everywhere, if it already isn't.
>>
File: 1462590521043.jpg (104KB, 288x314px) Image search: [Google]
1462590521043.jpg
104KB, 288x314px
>>34667978
>>34667986
>dude analysts were literally abusing their powers with no oversight on a whim because their crush didn't notice them lmao
>dude just be okay with this because that totally won't mean they'll abuse their powers on a whim for ANY OTHER REASON lmao
It takes a certain kind of person to work in the IC, a person who has the morality of a soulless asian slope.
>>
>>34667231
I own 20 acres and patrol my land with my dogs frequently, natives keep burning grass on the outskirts and wrecking my nice green grasslands and the police told me whatever basically " its just grass" " theyre probably just kids" ITS MY FUCKING GRASS STOP
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 576x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 576x504px
>>34667977
Idk not everyone then. In 2010 I was curious how a school shooter would get the resources or if it was possible in this day and age...so I googled some weird shit. How to illegally buy a gun, gun laws in my state, penalty for murder, gun prices, googled my school along with columbine articles, etc. This went on for a few days too because I was intrigued.

Nobody knocked on my door. Looking back on it I NEVER would have done it if I knew they were "watching."
>>
>>34666566
>not holding out for >>34666666
>>
>>34667937
Would that disturb my neighbors electronics? In a condo close quarters next to them
>>
>>34668159
Senpai I have 100 acres down south and a house isnfor sale next door well in the area but man I am terrified if I cant buy it I will get a bad neighbor and end up in a feud, i wouldnt back down either, fuck that shit like that makes me mad they need to fuck off ifnsomeone burned my grass or trees id flip senpai, make sure you are armed and use good judgement I wouldnt kill someone for tresspassing but be safe, watch "Fear They Neighbor" my PTSD and this show fucked me all up haha
>>
File: 1468858443251.png (119KB, 225x227px) Image search: [Google]
1468858443251.png
119KB, 225x227px
>>34668224
>Would that disturb my neighbors electronics? In a condo close quarters next to them
yeah but do it anyway
>>
>>34668224
Yes it would. It would also affect anything else connected by wire to what was affected.
>>
>>34667419
Keeping a low profile. For sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 384x384px
>>34668132
Literally don't look up and stare at the camera straight in the face and you're fine. That's the only real way to get a good picture, I would know because I've needed to get a clear screenshot of their face.

By the way, wearing hats and sunglasses indoors will make you look super suspicious. It's what we look for when sniffing out shoplifters.
>>
>>34668224
It might but I don't think you would be held liable for that. At any rate it's hardly your problem
>>
Tfw wink at all the cameras in the city.
Tfw make a triangle I've my eyes at the cameras
>>
>>34668234
What the fuck I do the same thing but have 40 acres, also x military idk if you are though.
>>
>>34668129

Yes, but not as much because they can't hurt me nor can they passively record every single shitpost I make. You're a fool if this doesn't concern you either. Remember McCarthy? Great guy, but what if it happens again except it's a bad person in charge? Lots of commies got their shit pushed in using relatively stone age technology. If they have nothing to investigate why do they want my information so badly?
>>
>>34668159
Where are you from is this B8?
>>
I always look behind me when I walk alone at night and there is nobody around it's just too quite.
And if I see a person I would lock my eyes on them and start walking faster just to avoid them.
>>
>>34668203

They don't have to knock on your door, that's the whole point. They have you on the table like an open book. They might say 'oh he's just being an edgy shit fucking around', but they still flagged your file. School shooting is a bad example though, it's not a big deal. Try doing that with terrorist stuff and then you might get the attention you crave. It's not even a secret now. They publicized some arrests made of people contacting terrorist cells and amassing the means to commit the act. They didn't get busted because a patrol cop drove by and smelled a Quran.
>>
>>34668318
I bought a drone with video on it and I use it to get a birds eye view from some areas problem is so much forest its ok in winter but good for outskirts
>>
>>34668203
Go look up Quran verses and see what happens
>>
File: 1466799942200.jpg (62KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466799942200.jpg
62KB, 1024x768px
>>34667231
>>34668159
>>34668234
>>34668430
>tfw long-term goal is to own 20-40 acres somewhere forested in the USA where I can live in peace
>now feeling self-conscious about ever doing this because my neighbor might be an ex-.mil autiste who hates me for simply existing in his general vicinity
>>
>>34668318
Was military 10 years, make sure name is out of phone book and keep an eye out
>>
>>34668296
Fucking with anything grid related is a good way to get gitmo'd. Discharging a device on domestic soil intended explicitly for disruption and/or destruction of communications is a million different kinds of fuck you.

Building an autism copper cage to block ayylien beams is ok, but get caught using a cell phone jammer in the theater and you'll wake up in federal prison with a bleeding asshole.
>>
>>34668475
100 acre anon here, I don't hate my neighbors I look out for them and they look out for me, country is nice it keeps me sane as much as I can be. The only reason I knew another house in area with land is for sale is becuase they tolled me. I'm not friends with any of them I just keep to self, none of us like drama but I stay in good relations IEX give them berries and chicken eggs etc vise versa its great
>>
>>34668502
But you know what they say: if an emp takes down the grids and no one can use their phone, does anyone notice?
>>
>>34668475
Not everyone who owns land is military.
>>
>>34668568
I hate living in a house next to other houses I want to get 20 acres away from city and be at peace
>>
>>34668481
How do you keep your name out of a phonebook?

My family requested so, but recently our names have been creeping in again despite us being on the do not call registry and having filled in the forms we know about.
>>
>>34668681
Keep doing that, its annoying how even purchasing items can put you on a list tonbe advertised, also call the phone book company and keep on them
>>
>>34668632
I have always thought that too much seclusion invites paranoia. There's a certain safety knowing that anyone creeping around would rather go for your neighbours.
>>
>>34668586

That may be true, but I'm not interested in testing the veracity of that particular aphorism.
>>
>>34668731
How do you handle sites like DexKnows?

Apparently they somehow got my address from whitepages...
>>
>>34668756
Benefits to both, live in neighborhood more people to report that something has happened and higher chance it could, my friend lives out in the country and the "neighbors" all look out for each other.
>>
>>34668756

There's even more comfort in knowing that noone would go on your property to begin with. What crook is happy with burglaring just one home? How do you know you aren't the only non burglar in a 10 acre radius?

My dogs go batshit if there's even a deer or coon on the property, and on a still night I can hear everything on my property and even some of the surrounding properties.

A gate and no trespassing sign is enough to keep most people off, maybe a fence if you're made off money and literally crazy enough to be that paranoid. Between you, family, dogs, and guns there is nothing to fear innawoods . I don't have the ptsd but I do get stressed when around a lot of people and not being able to keep an eye on them and the environment. You just can't ever tell these days.
>>
>>34668955
I get ya. I don't got dogs or guns so I'm ripe for the taking. I think if I had nightvision goggles I would feel better. My paranoia mostly surfaces at night so I just lock the door and I'm managing.
>>
>>34669121
Nogs are shit I use to use them in combat, some can be ok but it limits eye sight I would rather take a dog and no nvg
>>
>>34668243
Would they be able to tell if it was me?
>>
>>34668275
But with each photo of you that is posted to the internet, the facial recognition software gets better at detecting you.
>>
>>34668349
Saskatchewan canada>>34668234
>>
I like to keep a fan on. It blocks noise both ways.
>>
>>34670396
Another Saskbot on /r9k/, this is a first.

You keeping an eye on the Colten Boushie case?
>>
>>34666585
LED's don't consume a lot of energy since they're typically just a diode iirc You could make something like that with a soldiering kit in less than a day even if you didn't really know what you're doing

>>34666966
actually if you think an interest in counter surveillance is primarily for the government you're kind of dumb. regular people can do some creepy shit. i've been stalked before and sometimes it's obvious whom is doing what then it becomes a matter of figuring out how they are doing it. a lot of criminals will do a lot to avoid getting caught they know the laws and how to skirt them. not attempting to protect yourself is dumb.

>>34667017
some companies have a different division where the "tapes" get sent the recognition thing isn't done at your level. security guard is just an intimidation thing to discourage people for the most part
>>
>>34670602
I dont know what that is probably another retarded native or something?
>>
>>34670650
Natives on a several day long drug and alcohol bender went on some farmers property to steal from him and keep the bender going. Farmer shot and killed one of them. The natives had a gun in his vehicle.

Our lefty media is trying to say that the native who was shot and killed dindu nuffin.
>>
>>34668099
fuckin this, people dont seem to understand it when they probably even experienced it.
i was having some shit bag sending me letters that were basically mail fraud, fake latters impersonating some one else claiming I owe money ect.
it's like that person already has your name and address they're clearly not above trying to some surveillance, or other illegal/shady things to collect more information to scam you
>>
>>34670695
I would have killed all of them with my SKS had that been me, but im only 95% white so its not racist :)
>>
>>34667017
That's bullshit have you ever watched spy movies? They can pull up nearly any CCTV like THAT *snaps ringers*
>>
>>34667061
Same here it really throws them off. Games people play...
>>
>>34666816
Laser mics work by bouncing a laser off the window, and a reciever diode is placed where the dot of the laser falls.

When people talk, the air waves from their speech cause very small vibrations to be induced into the windows, which disturbs the laser beam. You can then decode the vibrations of the laser beam into sound, letting you hear what's in the room.

The way laser mic jammers work is to disturb the vibration of the windows - you don't need anything fancy, you can just buy a bunch of cheap vibrators, tape them to the windows and turn them on, and the laser mic will be useless.
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-05+at+07.43.43).png (44KB, 729x542px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-05+at+07.43.43).png
44KB, 729x542px
https://cvdazzle.com/
gonna shill this site for everyone in this thread
>>
>>34670704
The worst part is that if you even look like you're taking steps to protect yourself and your data normies look at you like you're a freak.

I mean shit like
>getting first aid training and keeping a kit in your car
>getting a concealed carry permit
>keeping a month's supply of non-perishable food and water
>buying a fire extinguisher
>not having a fagbook

is enough to make people think you're crazy nowadays. It was all common sense as little as 30 years ago.
>>
File: 3_3336839[1].jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
3_3336839[1].jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>34671184
So you're telling me all I have to do is to stick a vibrating dildo to my window and no wannabe 007 can eavesdrop?
>>
>>34671359
One of the egg or wand type ones would be better, since the rubber / silicon of the dildo would muffle the vibrations and make it less effective. But essentially, yes.

It only works with laser mics though, you still need to protect against RF bugs, lip reading, etc...
>>
>>34671585
I assume you protect yourself from lip reading by closing your curtains
>>
>>34671661
You also have to watch out for video bugs, cover webcams with tape, that sort of thing. Closing the curtains is a very good first step.
>>
>>34671710
I always worry that someone will hack my stuff but I have no idea how to protect myself against that sort of stuff. I'm in a constant state of fear m8
>>
>>34670788
Any business with CCTV would gladly hand it over to the police to catch a criminal.
>>
>>34672045
Honestly infosec is a really complex, constantly evolving field and if you don't have any skills in that direction.

If you want some links to guides and info, check out:

https://uhwikiwww4e4a2fc.onion.rip/wiki/index.php/Category:Security

https://uhwikiwww4e4a2fc.onion.rip/wiki/index.php/Category:Encryption

https://uhwikiwww4e4a2fc.onion.rip/wiki/index.php/Category:Privacy

https://uhwikiwww4e4a2fc.onion.rip/wiki/index.php/Category:Computer_network_security

https://uhwikiwww4e4a2fc.onion.rip/wiki/index.php/Category:Surveillance

and check out all the links on these pages. Note that these links normally require Tor to use, but it's using this site onion.rip to bridge it onto the clearnet.

If you want to be secure while reading these pages, get Tor (I reccomend using Tails linux https://tails.boum.org/ which is a prepackaged linux distro with Tor built in, and is set up so that you run it off a DVD or usb stick and nothing is saved, so you can reboot and no trace of what you're doing will be left*) and open the links in that (make sure to strip off the .rip part of the url)

*If the cops kick down your door and you manage to hit the power button just in time they might still be able to recover something but only if they act quickly and freeze your computer's ram to help preserve the contents
>>
>>34672224
What's the likelihood of the cops kicking down my door? I live in England btw.
>>
>>34672351
It depends on what you're doing

If you do something dumb like try to hire a hitman or buy a firearm then 99.999% it's a sting. And if you're sharing CP (and to a lesser extent browsing) you'll be actively hunted (e.g. feds will take over CP sites and leave them as honeypots that compromise you when you connect to them).

IDK about how buying drugs from a deepweb market works in england so I won't comment on that.

Just browsing the wiki, forums, etc will be fine though.

Basically don't commit crime through Tor unless you're 100% that your infosec (and other sec if you're involving the real world e.g. paying for things or getting deliveries of drugs) is good enough to get away with it
>>
>>34672758
Thanks mate you've really helped
>>
>>34672815
No worries

one last thing: ALWAYS disable javascript when you're browsing Tor. If you're using Tails it should have a plugin called noscript installed by default, but you have to activate it yourself. Check out the noscript website for details.

Browsing with Javascript on is the worst thing you can do since any page can ask your web browser for info about itself that can be enough to "fingerprint" you and track you.
>>
>>34673073
You are one cool guy. I wish I was you.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.