[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>family history of pure british, fully bearded, godtier wavy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: iremember.webm (2MB, 400x166px) Image search: [Google]
iremember.webm
2MB, 400x166px
>family history of pure british, fully bearded, godtier wavy haired folk with hairlines that didn't recede
>mum decides its a good idea to fuck an autistic cuban guy with shit hair and make me

How the fuck could could she be so fucking selfish, having a child and racemixing is absolutely fucking immoral, selfish bullshit .All these vapid fucks who want kids because their life is so stagnant they have to steal someone elses future happiness for a shred of fulfillment. Fuck this gay fucking earth id rather not have been born with theses shit genetics than never exist at all. Im a genetic freak and all i fucking get is "look how cute you are in this pic anon!!!! XDDD". Who the fuck even has mixed race kids compared to the rest of my family im fucking hideous, mixed children have the highest suicide rates, are more likely to be bullied i mean fucking look at elliot rodger. Fuck

/blogpost
>>
>>34664889
Have you shared these thoughts with your mom?
you should
>>
>>34665004
No i got called racist for thinking we shouldn't have an immigrant in our fucking house
so imagine the fucking magnitude of bullshit id get for being able to accept that maybe just maybe i was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>34665028
You should still tell her.
First she'll get angry and lash out against you, but later on she'll lay awake at night and blame herself for your unhappiness.
It's important to hold people accountable for their mistakes, and guilt is an effective punishment.
>>
>>34664889
I'm half white, half black/amerindian, and I look just fine.

Sucks to be you.
>>
>>34664889
Tell your mom. Make her feel like shit for her life choices and remind her that she was and always will be an inconsiderate, vapid, and stupid whore. Go ahead, do it faggot.
>>
>>34665193
protip: you look like a filthy mulatto.
>>
File: enditlmao.jpg (18KB, 261x394px) Image search: [Google]
enditlmao.jpg
18KB, 261x394px
>>34665156
>>34665197
i just might, im always at fucking breaking point. i always want to kill myself or hurt myself. Im envious of every white person i ever see knowing what could have been. Fuck im angry as shit and i also recently found out im probably schizo, ion the spectrum and never going to get anywher ein lfie yet it my fucking fault

>>34665193
Nope, it just hasn't kicked in yet, look in your mirror long enough and it will hit you like this guy said>>34665235
>>
>>34665253
"I'm ugly so every other mixed person is ugly" Tell that to anyone outside of 4chan you sad ass virgin
>>
File: 1469900434478.jpg (75KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
1469900434478.jpg
75KB, 588x598px
>>34664889
>>34665253
>it's another "self-hating mulatto/shitskin/mestizo" projects onto /r9k/ episode
>>
>>34665235
>>34665253
I really don't though.
Girls have been attracted to me and everything.

My IQ is 130 on top of all of this.

It's a damn shame I'm 5'7, but my white father is 5'6.
>>
File: feeliumwojak.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
feeliumwojak.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>34665293
why the fuck do you think so many of us do retard? maybe it indicates that theirs a problem you dense fuck

>>34665284
looks wise im not ugly at alll but i abhor my ethnicity. its disgusting

>>34665298
doesn't matter if girls like you, you should like yourself and i never will.
>>
>>34665362
It does matter though.
Societal attraction on the premise of appearance is a direct measure of your own biological fitness.

You can always get plastic surgery if you're really as ugly as you say you are. You can dye your hair and go under the knife and mutilate your face to look 100% European.

I don't understand how you could possibly think in such a condemning manner. There is no god aside from you, and you're playing in the greatest sand-box that will ever exist.

It's your responsibility to find happiness in a world of shit. Billions from every race are doing so. If your mother isn't an atheist, (she likely isn't) she doesn't understand the ramifications of the racial reality we all exist under.

You can't blame her for not knowing.
>>
Her family was all brits, you were your cuban dads sperm, he was the constant, not your mother.
>>
>>34665653
Well hes also a fucking piece of shit, typica greasy cuban wannabe gangster piece of shit who my mum left in the end because he was probably psychotic. Ever way DNA is split 50/50 so no hes not the constant theres half a chance i wouldn't have existed which is better than not being white.

>tfw the only thing i ever won was the biggest mistake of my life
>>
>>34665711
Yet the average genetic composition for Cubans is astoundingly European.

>An autosomal study from 2014 has found out the genetic ancestry in Cuba to be 72% European, 20% African and 8% Native American

How can you not have the appearance of a white man?
>>
>>34665711
Even if he's an even 50/50 split of mestizo, you're still 75% European. I don't see the racial mixing to the extent that you proclaim.
>>
File: thisguy.jpg (92KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.jpg
92KB, 1024x814px
>>34665741
>20% African and 8% Native American
I look like pic related the only genetic trait i got worth shit was my blue/grey eyes. Look at that hair that is the shit i am stuck with for life. Jobs hate curly hair too as its not professional so im even less likely to succeed than your average robot

>>34665770
i should have been 100%
>>
Honestly I don't know what the fuck I am and I'm good my man.

If I had muscles I would probably be a turbo Chad
>>
>>34665839
>I should have been 100%

Yet you're distinctly marked as White.
What color is your skin?
>>
>>34665931
if your happy by yourself good for you i hope life goes well for yo anonbut i feel genuine hatred for myself

>>34665936
vitamin d deficiency aside id look like your average mulatto. similiar skin tone to a mexican
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.