[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some people I work with are throwing a superbowel party today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1463853730796.webm (2MB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
1463853730796.webm
2MB, 720x408px
Some people I work with are throwing a superbowel party today. I'm "invited" as part of the group. Should I go? I don't know anything about football. Or anything about anything. I feel like I'll just stand around like an autist while everyone else socializes and has a good time. I'll also be too nervous to excuse myself out
>>
>>34664798
nigga just say you want the patriots to win and want tom brady to get 5 rings

or you can say "i dont really keep up with football but i sure do love food"

i dont watch football either but have some basic understanding of whose playing

falcons vs patriots
>>
Just go with an excuse ready so you can leave without feeling awkward. Just talk about the commercials and admit you aren't a football guy. Everyone just wants to have fun, and they wouldn't have invited you if they didn't want you there. They're probably expecting you to come
>>
You'll be pasted on Facebook if you go.
>>
>>34664798
Is the girl at the chalkboard masturbating or holding in urine?
I'd say go for it, OP. Normies really appreciate it when you make an effort/respond positively their attempts to be kind. In fact, if you avoid hanging out with them too many times, they'll be hurt and probably label you an antisocial weirdo.
>>34664866
>>34664873
Also listen to these guys, very good advice
>>
Go get free food.
>>
>>34664798
Like others have said, admit to not been a football guy, but alternatively use it as a way to get others to explain a bit about it. It should at least ease your tension of being there and possibly get you socializing with them.
>>
>>34664920
he'd only notice that if he has a facebook account though

and if he does he's needs to gtfo my board fucking normie reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34664798
give the source please
>>
I would be shitting my pants if I were you, OP. I sincerely do not know how to be entertaining.
>>
File: 1463853730797.webm (2MB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
1463853730797.webm
2MB, 720x408px
>>34664922
>if you avoid hanging out with them too many times, they'll be hurt and probably label you an antisocial weirdo.

Shit, really? There's no winning is there?
>>
File: 1485015508193.jpg (135KB, 1268x884px) Image search: [Google]
1485015508193.jpg
135KB, 1268x884px
>>34664962
Why does every scroungy piece of shit in existence live for free food?
>>
>>34665112
>Why does every scroungy piece of shit in existence live for free food?
Why do kikestains like you get their yarmulkes all in a twist over people who don't want to pay shekels for something literally needed for humans to live?

everyone likes free food, even your rabbi and your bubbie
>>
>>34665112
I don't live for food, but I can't afford the ingredients for seven-layer dip. I'm also pretty fond of the pigs-in-a-blanket.
>>
>>34664798
Go, drink, talk about whatev to socialize and fuck football, thats what i do
>>
>>34665063
Nah, listen mate, you're being paranoid about what they think of you. People in general, really don't give that much of a shit about others at all. Don't take it personal, that's just the way it is.

If you show up and you're not the life of the party, they won't particularly care.
If you don't show up, they won't particularly care either.

The difference being is that if you go, you'll get social experience that might help you, even just a little bit. If you don't go, and do so again and again, they'll eventually stop going through the trouble of inviting you. They won't be hurt or anything like that. You'll just fall behind.

Speaking as someone who also struggled with this; please go. Once you start digging yourself into this hole, it becomes harder and harder to climb out.
>>
>>34664798
>>34665063
How do people get off on this? Its too funny to fap. All of this random shit happening is just too much.
>>
>>34665426
this
Go, if you aren't broke bring a pack of beer with you (or softdrinks if you dont like alcohol), this instantly scores you points for being considerate and doesnt even cost much.
Ask a few questions, try to immitate the ones you feel like are most at ease.
If anything happens that embarasses you, try to laugh it off. 90% of the awkward situations can be made void by not focusing on them, laughing it off and never bringing it up again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.