[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since there are no rites of passage in our modern society, how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Since there are no rites of passage in our modern society, how are you supposed to know when you're a "true" adult?
>>
>>34664631
>caring

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34664631
When you wake up and wish you were dead. Like you are dead inside.

Oreg
>>
>>34664631
The moment you start having suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>34664631
Financial independence
>>
>>34664631
when you have sex with a woman.
>>
>>34664631
Losing your virginity, one of the most common go to insults nowadays is "you can't get laid" or something to the same effect.
Why? Because to be in such a situation makes you, not a real man, in society's eyes.
>>
>>34664631
>having sex
>learning to drive
>finishing school
>moving out of your parent's house
All of that. In no particular order. It's not a single rite of passage but more of a collection.
>>
>>34664747
but thats been my life since I was ten.
have I been an adult all this time
>>
>>34664631
I believe that the true test of an adult is to cast off negative remnants of childhood. Are you insecure around attractive women? Not an adult. Are you mindlessly consuming empty pop culture? Not an adult. Do you feel like a brainlet when talking to 'real adults' because you never took the time to (say for example) learn the difference between left and right wing? Not an adult.
>>
>>34666411
Honestly if you still view politics through the left/ right meme lens I don't respect you as an adult
>>
>>34666411
Looks like I'm not ever gonna be truly adult then
>>
>>34666411
>learn the difference between left and right wing?
American detected
>>
File: d35gVhQ.jpg (165KB, 680x800px) Image search: [Google]
d35gVhQ.jpg
165KB, 680x800px
It's made up bullshit who the hell cares
>>
>>34664834
>implying I was adult in any way at 15
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.