[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever broke the law robots? What did you do? How'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: i am not a cop believe me now.jpg (44KB, 478x269px) Image search: [Google]
i am not a cop believe me now.jpg
44KB, 478x269px
You ever broke the law robots? What did you do? How'd you feel? Do tell!
>>
Fuck the law.I make the money. I roll the nickles.

God. The question is what I have done that isnt illegal.

Countless crimes I have done.

Its too easy to become a criminal.

Ive done it all. From fraud to 1st degree murder.
>>
Made a fire on a beach while pretending to be stranded on an island.

Police turned up on quad bikes and told me to put it out, gave me a warning.

No fun allowed
>>
File: pepe_852.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_852.png
44KB, 658x662px
i was riding my bike but didn't have lights on it
>>
>>34664530
He came to me with moeny in his hand, he offered me, I didn't ask him!
>>
>>34664460
I got in a fight with some normie at a bar with my sister. Got rekt by security and then the police took me. I was drunk

Got into another fight with another normie over loud music I was playing from my room. He threatened me with a shotgun and called the cops. I was drunk.

Got into yet another fight with a normie at a house party with my female cousin because he was drunk and said he didn't like my name. We got separated and I fucked his house up. I was also drunk.

tfw angry drunk
>>
A very long list for a 22 years old universitary dude... a lot of detentios for graffiti, fights, drink in not allowed places, and family violence.. I sell drugs (weed, cocaine, lsd and mdma), i stole to my family and in partys(money, phones) and one time i assault a dude for the adrenaline (I dont stole for need, just pleasure), and a lot of other crimes, i am a piece of shit, no proud but no regreats, i am who i am thats it.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 665x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 665x498px
>>34664460
s h o p l i f t I n g
>since I was 12
>currently 19
only *once* was I ever *almost* caught: at a pharmacy, noticed burly manager by the door with arms crossed, looking my way than kind of obviously looking away, oh shit, quietly and carefully and efficiently and quickly dumped my haul, lingered casually for a few mins, left the store, smiled and nodded as I passed him, he still looked angery, the dumb wage slave cuck
>>
File: spaghetti pepe.png (360KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti pepe.png
360KB, 600x590px
>>34664460
i j-walked in front of a cop car that i thought was just some douches car.

the cop just let me off with a warning.

>yeah, sorry, won't happen again *BRAAAAP* y-you too.
>>
>>34664460
I break the law p much every day. Got picked up for DUI a couple weeks ago. Goodbye $10 000. Kill me
>>
>>34665914
I've wanted to get into shoplifting.
How do I get the confidence to just take something? And more importantly how do I make sure I don't get caught?
>>
>>34665977
there are methods.

my brother got caught red handed and went to court.

what's worth stealing anyway?

>pro tip: don't try to shop lift at best buy
>>
>>34664460
I was mugged and knocked unconsious for a night.

I was apparently holding onto the paramedics hand while knocked out so he punched me.

They took me to court after I came into the police station saying "I couldn't remember the night because I was unconsious".

The judge found me guilty and gave me a conditional discharge so.. no criminal record for me but I did have a nice couple of wounds.
>>
speeding
>twice
and sticking too close to a car going off a ramp
>gotta pay soon
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 587x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 587x816px
>>34664460
I was about to have sex in a car one time.

>making out with tinder date in his car in a dark parking lot
>full blown hands in the pants/bra and everything
>about to take off our clothes when I hear WHOOP WHOOP, WHOOP WHOOP
>jump off of him in horror
>cop car has his lights flashing and pulls up next to us
>shit shit shit
>he doesn't get out...maybe he doesn't notice us
>the cop shines that spotlight on his side view mirror into our car
>brand new cop car so the lights were piercing LED
>"YOU TWO CANT BE HERE" he says over the intercom of his car annoyed
>sounds like my dad's age
>frantically fix our clothes
>"LEAVE, NOW!"
>get the fuck out

Ah yes.....that was embarrassing. You'd think I learned but it happened again in December (two years later.) except worse. We just finished up having sex with my coworker and were driving out of the parking lot when a cop pulled in. If sex lasted about five minutes longer is be in jail for something lewd.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.