[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw 20% project due tomorrow >tfw its expected to be 20

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>Tfw 20% project due tomorrow
>tfw its expected to be 20 pages with an appendix that holds all the calculations
>tfw you haven't even started working on it
>>
>>34663319
why did you do this to yourself, op?
>>
File: 120px-Feel_Drinking.png (15KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
120px-Feel_Drinking.png
15KB, 120x120px
>>34663319
>tfw mother's day card needs to be signed by May
>haven't even started yet
>>
lemme guess
smart but lazy?
>>
>>34663416
I used to be smart not even joking

But for the last four years no

I absolutely destroyed my brain with depression to the point which I am not even capable of understanding basic gear concepts which I used to ace in first year of Uni.

So not smart but I used to be.
>>
>>34663319
>tfw anon flunked outta school and he don't know it
>tfw he's gonna be homeless soon and he don't know it
>tfw he's gonna resort to sucking cock for money and he don't know it
>>
>>34663416

That would be easy for a smart but lazy, you must not know what the term means.

I always look at my syllabus and rank things by time required to get the maximum points, then I rank them, weighted based on efficiency and skimp on the unimportant shit so I finish with an A. I once had a big paper in class and the teacher gave me an 'are you fucking with me lok'. I said I read the rubric and know how many points I need for an A, and added an extra 10% just in case I'm punished for my laziness. I still got an A for the class,he just laughed and said it's not supposed to work that way but good for beating the system. 20% is nothing, assuming the class has tests making up 60% or so of the grade.

It's exactly like min/maxing in an RPG. An A is an A whether it's a 100 or the cutoff point for an A. It's more efficient to put you're time elsewhere.
>>
>>34663839
>humblebrag; the post
you managed to post something just related enough to the topic to get away with it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.