[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you cried /r9k/? >Be me last night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tfwimfine.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
tfwimfine.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
When was the last time you cried /r9k/?

>Be me last night
>another depressing Saturday night alone
>see all past friends out with girls being happy on social media
>only friend said he'd call, but he didn't
>favorite sports team got decimated, will not make playoffs
>go to bed before things can get worse
>check phone one last time
>got email from professor saying I failed a paper I thought I did well on
>break down and cry till 6am

I'm so fucking worthless.
>>
File: Boot.jpg (44KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
Boot.jpg
44KB, 500x294px
>>34663196
>having social media
>having friends
>>
>>34663196

Why'd he email to tell you you failed?
>>
>>34663196
Social media makes everything fine and dandy, and makes the viewer depressed because hes not having fun as the people in the pictures.

Its all garbage, even the failed test.
>>
>>34663256
All the papers are handed in through email, so he gives feedback and grades through email as well. I'm not too used to it either.
>>34663307
This is true. I tend to try and avoid social media since it only makes me feel worse. But sometimes I just crave social interaction so much, and it almost fills that craving. Thank you though.
>>
i almost

>i was at a hospital for like three months like July until November
>i had a crush on a girl since i got there
>she helped me with everything
>i moved to another rehab place
>there was another cna who liked my douchebag friend
>every time i went to the floor she would ask me about him
>he like rapped me or something i know he gave me a facial when i was asleep
>i was at the hospital at the outpatient section
>the girl's mom also worked there
>she like yelled at me to stop seeing her, she knows my kind i am a muscled robot
>there was another girl i was after at the hospital she is now married
>my last day being at the outpatient section i was gooing to ask the girl for her number but another girl asked me about my friend
>i almost burst into crying
>>
File: 1482813502020.png (35KB, 786x618px) Image search: [Google]
1482813502020.png
35KB, 786x618px
few minutes ago
>making pencil mortars out of a toy shotgun
>one makes a really weird sound while falling
>laugh
>realise what im doing with my life
>cry for 10 minutes while shooting more pencils
>>
I think it was last september, my father ded in july and i had a dream where he was alive and we played warhammer(which of course he had no interest in), we had a lot of fun, then my mother called him ti help her in something and with a smile he told me he wws sorry, but we couldn't play anymore. When i woke up i wws crying like a little bitch and even later in the day i think i cried like three other times(bonus wierdness i didn't cry when he actually died)
>>
>>34663196
I teared up last night watching Armageddon for the first time. But I haven't cried for awhile.
>>
>watching Inside Out a few weeks ago
>never cry in movies so my guard is down
>gets to that scene where she cries in class when remembering her old life in Minnesota
>all of the sudden I'm literally sobbing, fucking tears are literally staining my cheeks

goddamn you PIXAR you fucking cunts
>>
>>34664952
iktf
sometimes ill be watching something stupid on youtube and the reality sits in
>>
>>34664952
It 's hard to believe this is real 2bh, care to elaborate on the rest of your life? Did you really keep on shooting while crying or did you just want to sound more autistic?
>>
Haven't cried since i was a kid. No man should cry
>>
I cried today because I was tired and thought that I missed my first quiz of the semester. But then I saw that it was due at midnight and it was chill.

I cry like every day. There is no controlling it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.