[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw arrive at bar with friends >tfw order politely, say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

>tfw arrive at bar with friends
>tfw order politely, say thank you etc.
>tfw female bartenders and waitresses look at you with disgust
>it's like I'm infringing on their right to not serve any betas

>a group of loud obnoxious Chads walk in
>female staff almost soils themselves all smiles and flirty
>"Ey yo give me a pint of beer"
>Right away sirrrrr :)))

anyone know this feel?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (5KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
5KB, 256x144px
You're making this up or it's all in your head, when I spot a beta when I'm serving them I just laugh at them behind their backs
>>
>>34663159
We don't have tips here, so the staff isn't required to behave nicely for some extra shekels.
>>
>>34663088

>tfw waitress at a bar
>tfw group of fat neckbeards walk in with their fadoras tipped
>have to push two tables together just so 4 of them have enough room
>greasiest one of the bunch orders
>c-can I please, um, if it's ok with y-you, milady, I mean MAY I have an alcoholic beverage... please?"
>spit it out already cringe lord
>"T-Thank you very much milady, maam"
>tfw creepy guy staring at me across the room while trying to look cool and edgy
>Can't tell if his hair or face is greasier
>regular customer walks in and orders a beer
>thankgod.gif
>greaser sees my look of relief and is now glaring at the regular
>doesn't even tip
>>
>>34663294
I'm not fat nor do I have poor hygiene though.
>>
>>34663266
I don't get tips either, I just keep my shitty behaviour to myself
>>
>>34663350
That's all I ask for hun.
>>
>>34663331
Still, trust me when I say that girls can tell without even talking to you how beta you are. You project it.

One look at guys like you says "stay away from me I'm broken and don't know how to be normal"
>>
>>34663457
That's kinda BS. If you're not acting confident people sense it. Maybe those other people were regs or better looking who knows.

Why even care OP? It just makes you seem beta for letting something stupid like that bother you. Let the ignorant cunt be.
>>
>>34663457
How does that preclude them from behaving nicely towards me as a customer?
>>
>>34663457
is that a defense to girls?

youre proving what r9k says about them being shallow, emotional animals to be true. nice one.
>>
File: 1485890688092.png (138KB, 398x325px) Image search: [Google]
1485890688092.png
138KB, 398x325px
>>34663088
>tfw one of your "friends" starts to flirt with waiter
>cringe internally as he gets politely rejected
>>
>>34663088

You must've come off as very odd or "creepy."

Around here, female bartenders "flirt" with even the ugliest of guys in order to get bigger tips.
>>
>>34663686
we don't have tips. I was treated well when in North America though.
>>
>>34663532
Meh. I'd rather give up a tip to remind you to do the world a favor.

I'm sure she would too. Gets paid either way.

I used to pick on fat people at subway. Shit tier genetics need to stay in their place
>>
if you aren't a normie, don't go to a bar. it's filled with old men and annoying college kids
>>
>>34663583

Shallow is judging someone by their looks.

"Ew, that guy is ugly" even though he's a nice guy

Smart is judging someone accurately by their creep factor

"Ew that guy is a creep" even though he went home to jack off to an image he took of her without her permision
>>
>>34663864
>believing women have the extra sensorial capability of knowing which men jack it to chinese girls
>woman logic

you think about this in the same way that some people think that all trannies are obvious males. you only notice the very obvious, shitty trannies, but are completely unaware that the girl youre sitting next to on the bus is actually packing heat.

nice analogy eh?

youre only making women look more and more illogical with every nonsensical, emotional filled post you make.
>>
>>34664012
Whatever. End of the day I'm the one picking which beta cucks get pussy and which don't.

I'm trying to help you fucks, but you refuse to admit that you're doing something so wrong that women can actually pick up on it. Like we're all sitting here on the phone like "hey stacy, don't fuck anthony, we wanna make him think he's a creep"

I don't have any connections and still, you guys are going dry. It's funny to sit here and listen to you blame the world for your problems.
>>
>dude haha just like b urself how can you go wrong lmao
>ugh like just one look at you and I can tell you're trash

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

really makes me hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>34664197
Nobody is ever themselves. The whole point of humanity is to conform to society.

If you don't want to conform, fine. But don't expect the same benefits as those who do, like a mate, job, friends
>>
File: 1463505007436.png (394KB, 589x642px) Image search: [Google]
1463505007436.png
394KB, 589x642px
>>34664155
>Whatever. End of the day I'm the
thats all i managed to put myself through. i had enough of your silly thoughts.

im tired, sleep deprived, and probably about to order a pizza, dont know about that.

have a rest of your life.
>>
>>34664273
>dude just conform lmao its literally so ez
>One look at guys like you says "stay away from me I'm broken and don't know how to be normal"

hmmmmmmmmmm

really fired off my neurons
>>
File: 1463505365214.jpg (37KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1463505365214.jpg
37KB, 615x409px
>>34664273
>everybody is an agarophobic sperg that has been ostracized by society their whole lives

shh. shh. thats retarded. im out.
>>
>>34663088

Who cares about the bartender? Wait until you try talking to some random groups of women.

I once thought it would be funny to try to time how quickly girls are able to get "I have a boyfriend" into the conversation.

The best ones just pull it out as the first line.

>Hey I like your shirt cool xyz on there
>Oh I have a boyfriend!
>...

Good game.

Kill me.
>>
>>34664312
see
>>34663457

It's literally socially acceptable to condemn someone to the trash-heap of society by "just one look" at them, apparently.

This is normie nu-logic.
>>
My Chad roommate in college took me out to lunch as a thank you because I tutored him a lot and helped him pass a class he was clueless in. The waitress was flirting with him the whole time, and then said she was about to go on break in a few minutes. Chad roommate got up to "go to the bathroom", and then I was alone at the table for half an hour. I think he fucked her in the bathroom.
>>
>>34664412
Anon, I need a video proof of you waiting 30 min at the table.
>>
>>34664412

Having a Chad friend is torture. I have cut off every single one from bitterness.
>>
>>34663088
Just stop being an ugly beta faggot
>>
File: yes4.png (855KB, 680x816px) Image search: [Google]
yes4.png
855KB, 680x816px
>>34664412

anon, something similar happened to me one time, except all waitresses gathered around him, purring like the cats in heat they are, then they stripped him naked and start to lick him all over while furiously rubbing themselves, the best girl then went on top of him and start bouncing up and down fast and hard, he didn't have to move, they were so eager to please him, 4 other waitresses started to take care of his Greek god like nipples, ass and tremendous balls, everyone eating there just looked in amazement and accepting the need for the god of masculinity in getting his deserving release and that no waitresses can resist the presence of such masculine figure, in fact my chad friend was so chad, when the diner's manager came out to inspect the commotion, he went right up to my friend, pushed the top waitress away and started giving a passionate deepthroat himself, the waitresses seeing him as a competition quickly start to violently attacking him, but he wouldn't let go, so much was the attraction toward the chad, as the manager was finally being pulled apart from limb to limb, the chad pushed him away and picked up nearest waitress and shove his manly rod deep into her crevice and explode into her cervix, for no chad's seed shall go wasted. As he ejaculated, the waitresses and the customers were caught in a trance of ecstasy because the pleasure that a chad feels resonates with universe itself. What followed was a joy filled round of applause from everyone in the diner and passerby on the street. The waitress who had the chance of being impregnate by the manly god was in tears and everyone felt sincere happiness for her.

From that day on, I've never dined with my chad friend again.
>>
File: 5c0.jpg (294KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
5c0.jpg
294KB, 1000x800px
>>34665023
>for no chad's seed shall go wasted
>>
>>34665023
Have you checked your privilege?
>>
File: how about no3.jpg (44KB, 300x398px) Image search: [Google]
how about no3.jpg
44KB, 300x398px
>>34665023
Anon, did you write that in real time?
>>
>>34663088
So why are you still friendly? Its obvious women dont like it.
>>
I haven't been in a bar in ages and the one I used to go to regularly I was fucking the barmaid so I dunno this feel right now
>>
>>34665330
>Be ugly
>Do anything and girls find it unattractive

>Be good looking
>Do anything and girls find it attractive.
>>
>>34664334
Then you just crack out a "did I fucking ask?" and they feel like the most retarded cunt on earth
>>
>>34665468
Or say "Good for you! I didn't ask."

But you gotta say it in the most passive-aggressive condescending manner possible; kinda like as if you were talking to a 4th grader.
>>
>>34665330
Because I'm a friendly person.
>>
>>34665468
>>34665501
But she didn't ask you about her shirt too?

I'm getting mixed signals here.
>>
>>34663088

No. In fact it's the opposite.

Bear in mind that they have to shuffle around all day serving food to people who don't give a shit, whether they look the part of Stacy or otherwise. They're not there looking to score any dick, and they're really not in the mood to be dealing with loud, obnoxious idiots. They want to get paid and go home, just like you would if you were stuck doing such a shitty job.

Where the hell did you even go, Cuck's Cavern or something?
>>
>>34665597
>But she didn't ask you about her shirt too?
Except it's socially acceptable to compliment strangers on their clothing. Also, compliments aren't "asking", you autismo. One of these is not like the other:

>Hey nice shirt
>>Good for you, did I ask?

>I have a boyfriend
>>Good for you, did I ask?
>>
>>34665597
One is a point of discussion and a point of interest + a simple compliment, the other is a non-issue that has no bearing on anything at all.
>>
>>34665626
>>34665661

Pssst, it is to shoot you down.

"Good for you, did I ask?" can work too but it'd kind of rude.
>>
>>34664273
what if I don't want any of that but just that my privacy be respected

but I forgot roasties like to take one look at you and instantly tell all their friends about that one creepy guy since they have nothing else to talk about until the whole female population in the locality knows

can't even live in peace and normies still pretend I'm somehow entitled when in fact I only demand that some of those rights which are guaranteed by western society are respected

this is why I fuck prostitutes, they can pretend you are pathetic behind your back after serving you, but turns out hey so can you if they turn out to be such cunts

>but anon fucking must mean you wouldn't gas them
>>
>>34663088
Stand up straight and look her in the eyes and smile a little.

If shes still a bitch tell her to hurry the fuck up.
>>
File: 1479156226115.png (302KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479156226115.png
302KB, 960x960px
>>34665702
>"Good for you, did I ask?" can work too but it'd kind of rude.
Turnabout is fairplay. Telling someone "uhh I have a boyfriend" is also kind of rude when all they said is "Hey nice shirt"
>>
>>34665704
I think that a masseuse to whom I'm a repeat costumer genuinely don't find me repulsive or pathetic, she offers foot fetish and prostate massage to me at no extra cost whereas all others do.
>>
>>34665702
But the point entirely is that there is nothing to shoot down. I'm not fucking hitting on them, they're just so narcissistic and self absorbed they see every bit of male attention as being hit on.

No lie I fucking walked past someone I used to work with and she pulled the boyfriend line the moment I said hello and then carried on walking.
>>
>>34665731
Or you can just tell them "Good for you, did I ask?".
>>
>women are sluts
news at 11... billion BC
>>
>>34665762
Anon, do you come off as desperate? Do you stutter and get sweaty? Do you wear a Sonic themed summer collection?
>>
>>34665812
Grasping at straws now anon, stop
>>
>>34665750
I can believe it, prostitutes are usually very chill people in my experience in stark contrast to the typical 'respectable' female bartenders
>>
>>34665867
It's true anon, no reason to lie to you about something that will probably come off as pathetic to a normie.

It's 100 CAD/visit after tips tho, it's not like she doesn't have any incentive to make me feeling welcomed.
>>
>>34665468
>>34665501

It doesn't matter. The point is they're not interested. I do this stuff too. But it's not going anywhere. All that does is save you a bit of humiliation as they feel obliged to put up with you for another 1-3 minutes before they say "I have to go, my friend's over there" or whatever else and leave.
>>
>>34665852
It's a possibility after all, considering where we are.
>>
>>34665762
>But the point entirely is that there is nothing to shoot down. I'm not fucking hitting on them, they're just so narcissistic and self absorbed they see every bit of male attention as being hit on.
>No lie I fucking walked past someone I used to work with and she pulled the boyfriend line the moment I said hello and then carried on walking.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets this line 24/7.

Like the idea of me hitting on them is so horrible they can't even humor me.

When I was into PUA I used to believe this was a "bitch shield" and if I learned enough tactics I could get around it HAHAHAHA

Again shoot me.
>>
>>34663724
Are you a /germanfag/?
>>
>>34665946
How fucking hard is it to hammer this shit into people's dense fucking skulls
>they're not interested

NEITHER
AM
I
>>
>>34666010

Then stop complimenting random people or trying to talk to them in bars/clubs.

I only did this when I was trying to hit on them.
>>
File: IMG_0615.jpg (71KB, 973x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0615.jpg
71KB, 973x610px
Who cares what bar roasties think? Don't compromise your values senpai.
>>
>>34663088
This story is your own invention.
People won't make their work harder on themselves.
>>
>>34666069
So is this what everything has come to? We can only talk to people if it's with the intent of trying to fuck them now?
Nobody gives a shit what you were trying to do. If anything it's fucking turds like you who feign interest to try and get laid that cause this situation since women are incapable of processing fucking anything they now assume everyone is doing that
>>
>>34666116
>Waaa I can't platonically compliment random women in bars and clubs without them thinking I'm hitting on them.

I seriously don't get how this is something you can complain about.
>>
File: like omg seriously UGHHH.jpg (87KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
like omg seriously UGHHH.jpg
87KB, 600x900px
I love shooting down self-absorbed Stacies
gets me hard just thinking about it
>>
>>34666237
>virgin

like pottery
>>
>>34666237
>shooting down self-absorbed Stacies

How do you ever get the opportunity to do that?
>>
>>34663088
>>34663294
>>34663266
Guys I got it we'll all just write stories over and over again.
Alright go
>>
>>34666219
Are you fucking kidding me?
They could LITERALLY just say "I don't want to talk to you" and it would be a darnsight less fucking shitty than "I have a boyfriend"

You're the woman who posted earlier or you're justifying this behaviour in women. Either way, you're an absolute spastic
>>
>>34666337

Actually, I'm a dude who's been shot down by women saying "I have a boyfriend" a million times.

I partly hate them. But it's also not their fault I'm short and ugly.
>>
>>34664155
>I'm trying to help you fucks, but you refuse to admit that you're doing something so wrong that women can actually pick up on it.

So, one of Nature's daughters has condescended to walk among the damned souls frozen in Cocytus. She holds the keys to the kingdom in her hand, dangles them before faces that have only worn a rictus of pain, and expects them not to bare their fangs. A bit naive, no?

The myth of Christ is compelling because it teaches that God Himself didn't minister to the evil dead before becoming like them. He became bloodied, broken, dying a criminal's death. It was only when he resembled the things he sought to save that he ventured to do so. Before attempting to save monsters, he recognized he had to become an abomination himself, something rendered horrible by sin both moral and natural. Had he gone down to Hell glowing with the light of Paradise, the things he sought to save would have considered his beauty an affront to their ugliness, his promise of singing angels a mockery of their lives spent screaming.

Don't go down to the Dead hoping to extinguish the fires burning them by spitting on their scorched faces. You can't melt the ice binding their limbs and running through their veins if the only warmth you can provide is the heat of your own resentment toward the things you supposedly want to save.

Men and women have no actual desire to save monsters. They may make tiny gestures to assuage survivor's guilt, but anything beyond that would be unthinkable. Which is understandable. No one wants to be stained. Only God could truly be civil even when talking to a devil. I would never expect a person to be greater than God.

So let's make a truce. We monsters won't pollute the light that Nature has bestowed upon you if you are willing to show us the only true charity a human can bestow upon an abomination: don't corrupt our darkness with the hollow promise of a light that you know full well our tribe will never see.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.