[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born with Osteopetrosis >broke bones in kindergarden (wheelchair)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: unbreakable.jpg (75KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
unbreakable.jpg
75KB, 510x755px
>born with Osteopetrosis
>broke bones in kindergarden (wheelchair)
>broke bones in elementary school (wheelchair)
>broke bones in highschool/college (wheelcair)
>broken hands
>broken arms
>broken ribs
>broken foot
>stopped counting broken fingers and toes cause they cant do shit about it in the hospital
but i miss being in a wheelchair, i miss being dependent, at the back of my mind i miss the security despite the pain,
gone through depression like waves and nightmares where i am back in hospital or falling and breaking again, waking up screaming/sweating

the duality of the horribility of the situation and my memmories with the sort of dark wish to be back in that situation truely does something to me,

ive struggled with this for years, talked to one doc but she was mostly dismissive

whats your diagnosis DR.R9K ?

am i fuckd? did spending most my childhood early teens in hospital cripple me socially? do i suffer from PTSD like symptoms? what you reckon
>>
>>34662665
I thought that this was a Mr. Glass greentext at first.

What's the current state of your osteoporosis, anon?
>>
>>34662705
its a constant as far as i know i mean ofcourse its gonna get worse as i get older im 22 right now but ive not broken any bones besides 2 toes in 8 years

although i may be experiencing anemia like symptons cold hands bad bloodflow etc due to the low reproduction of red blood cells due to bone stuff i dont really understand myself but ill have that checked out in 5 weeks

not really the disease itself although it does keep me from any physical stuff that may result in shock, like running but mostly the mental aspect
>>
File: 23468348.jpg (2MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
23468348.jpg
2MB, 1500x2000px
another proplem is the difficulty seeing new fractures, i tried drawing some of them in, here on a picture of my hip
>>
how do i deal with this
>>
Drink 2l of homogenized milk a day you fucking faggot
>>
>>34664147
Too much liquid man
>>
>>34664147
Why does it have to be homogenized?
>>
>>34662665
Don't you drink fucking milk or at least take calcium supplements faggot? You should try to get metal bones like Hugh Jackman did since he kept breaking his bones. If this osteoporosis you have is entirely genetic then I would be in favour of having had you be euthanized after you were born.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.