[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you look like as a kid robots? What do you think childhood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: DMC_121212198404.jpg (39KB, 613x297px) Image search: [Google]
DMC_121212198404.jpg
39KB, 613x297px
What did you look like as a kid robots?

What do you think childhood you would think of adulthood you?
>>
>>34662308
You looked like a mix between Anders Breivik and David Duchovny.
>>
>>34662308
Cute until I was 9, then I got fat, then got thin again at 13 but my face got longer so uglier
>>
>>34662308
Supposedly I was cute when I was a young kid, then I hit puberty really early and grew a mustache and stubble beard, so people in my school started saying I looked like a skinny jack black, or the singer from seether as I got older
>>
>>34662623
That is Breivik, ya goof
>>
File: 1470710407700.gif (1MB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470710407700.gif
1MB, 600x400px
im forcing myself to type this just because i really felt the urge to scroll past this thread, and i thought maybe youd like the opinion of somebody who would do such a thing.

will try to keep it short. childhood was not too bad (i wrote that before i remembered about the whole malnourishment thing im about to mention. im not gonna delete it though). both parents, one brother. was severely underweight from toddler till around 8 years old because something in my throat never fully developed and apparently it used hurt to swallow food and liquids. i remember that i used to see dozens of these little darting particles that sort of look like diamonds, which i can attribute to my lack of nourishment. i distinctly remember calling those lights my "friends", for some reason. i would also non jokingly drag myself through the floor from time to time, only when very tired though (malnourished). thats the first time ive ever told that to anybody and it seems quite fucked, i must say.

id imagine one of the things that fucked me up was the fact that i never did anything after school. my whole life basically consisted of going to school, doing homework, watching tv, sleep, plus the additional going to to my grandpa's every few weeks and going to a friend's house every few months/weeks.

i actually dont think my childhood was that bad, it was middleschool and everything that came after that which developed my avoidant personality which makes me have a disdain towards people in general.

pic related makes me feel slightly nostalgic for my childhood, for whatever reason.
>>
>>34663214
welp, i just realised that the op was not asking the question i answered.

maybe i just needed to share that.
>>
childhood me wouldn't have thought I would recognise Hitler and terrorists like Breivik from their childhood photos.
>>
File: 1477250339275.jpg (135KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477250339275.jpg
135KB, 1280x800px
>>34662877
I also look like the singer from seether.
Im trans though so I'm like a girly version, if you can imagine how awful that is.

>>34662308
I used to have a huge head and a tiny body. My favorite thing to do was climb trees.

I think childhood me would be proud but sad that I suffered so much. Sad that I wasn't pretty like I planned to be. That I wasn't popular and people didn't like me.
>>
>>34662308
>What did you look like as a kid robots?

Short, fat, androgynous face

>What do you think childhood you would think of adulthood you?

"Dang you got tall"
>If >13
"wanna fuck?"
>>
>>34662308
Nice honeypot you CIA faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.