[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp guys, i tried to be a man today, its been like 4 yrs since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1482716749404.jpg (384KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482716749404.jpg
384KB, 1000x1000px
Welp guys, i tried to be a man today, its been like 4 yrs since the last time i asked a girl out abd i did it again today. She literally laughed and said no. Thats never happened before, i didnt think it would but whatever. I had a movie date planned with another chick next week but i canceled it today, im going back into my fucking hole, i shouldnt have came out.
>>
I think you made a mistake for cancelling that other date. You never know, it could have been the one...
>>
>>34662562
Maybe, but ive lost all confidence in it, ill just end up sitting there making jokes and being a beta, fuck that, i got all frisky for a week and tried to be normal but it backfired, im not letting them get at me anymore
>>
>>34662102
> Dude, I played the lottery and I didn't win.
> Fuck that, I'm never playing again.
You'll never win if you don't try.
>>
>>34662102
>I had a movie date planned with another chick next week but i canceled it today
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU OP

1) You already had a date, why bite off more than you can chew man?
2) SHE ALREADY SAID YES. That means she's giving you a fucking chance. SO WHY CANCEL IT?

Fuck man. If you know what's good for you, you will fucking get the date again. Just because you got rejected by one chick, that does NOT mean that you'll have a bad time with the other one THAT ACCEPTED YOU.

I fucking hate seeing fellow robots do better than me yet fucking throw it all away.
>>
>>34662825
>playing the lottery multiple times will increase your chances in a significant way
no
>>
>>34662825
>comparing finding a girl who has a mutual interest with the astronomic chances of winning the lottery

Thanks anon

>>34662882
Ive had plenty of girls thinj i was super funny and liked being friends with me, they all rejected me anyways
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.