[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to do a mass shooting/domestic terrorism because society

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1486029188706.jpg (82KB, 650x397px) Image search: [Google]
1486029188706.jpg
82KB, 650x397px
Is it okay to do a mass shooting/domestic terrorism because society wont let you peace?
>>
>>34661705
That isn't even worded with proper grammar. Of course not.
>>
>>34661705
It amazes me how people so obviously stupid can navigate the internet.
Nature is amazing.
So is this something you are planning to do anon?
>>
no such thing as "okay" because morality doesn't exist
>>
>>34662183
I just need to kill a few people.
Its the worst thing you can do.

But I dont want to kill nice people.
I shouldn't kill anyone, I know.
But what else is there to do?

Ive literally run out of things to do that dont require effort and money.
I havent much of either left.
>>
>>34661705
If you have enough people behind you, yes.
>>
>>34662310
Interesting.
But im not a leader.
I dont get along well with others.
And even if I werent probably crazy I still wouldnt like taking orders from people.
Other wise id have joined the navy or somethibg.

I like the freedom of not having to do anything but sign for my bed at the shelter each night and not be dirty for too many months at a time.

I dont pay rent and I get free meals.
Free wifi at dunkin donuts.

Im waiting to die but im bored, I feel like killing people is next on the script of whatever fiction is playing out here.
>>
>>34662430
But your victims had nothing to do with your position in life or at least how you pecive it...so what would killing innocent people even accomplish. You would be labeled a piece of shit forever and so would your family members. And how do you determine who the "good people" even are anyway.
I honestly don't think you are thinking this out very well anon.
>>
>>34661705
No. It is, however, morally acceptable to kill yourself.

You can not guarantee that the people you kill will be responsible for your peril
>>
>>34662569
I know its morally wrong man.
I whole heartedly know what im saying is probably evil and holds no logic.

But Im in purgatory.

Im bored as shit man.

Im a bum fuck in a bum situation.
But things could always be worse.

Its important they are tolerable, but not for long.
I dont care about material shit anymore, no emotional shit.

No vidya, no gf. Fuck movies and shit, I don't go out of my way to consume things that cost more effort than what ever they supposedly supply.

I just want something really really bad to happen in the world to give me an excuse for being the way I am.

Theres no point saying sorry, as ive yet to DO anything yet.

But man, im sorry.
What would you do?
>>
>>34662730
What would I do ?? well I can't even contemplate killing anyone whatsoever outside of self defense so there is no way I could answer that. However killing people because you are bored is a sign that you have mental and emotional issues , I would suggest seeing a psychiatrist and talking about things. You can call 911 if you feel your thoughts are getting out of control and illogical and there are toll free numbers to call to talk to mental health professionals. You stated you know that this act is illogical yet you contemplate it - that is an abnormal train of though and so that alone should prove that your mentality is contradictory and so you should never trust your own thoughts in such a situation. You are obviously experiencing a sickness so seeing a Dr is what you should do. There is more to your issues than simple boredom.
>>
>>34662895
>You can call 911 if you feel your thoughts are getting out of control and illogical and there are toll free numbers to call to talk to mental health professionals.
Uh dang man learn to take a joke.
>>
Ask an eight ball.
>>
>>34663216
And how am I supposed to know this is a joke?
I would rather be completely wrong than this be legit and something happens...It's called giving a shit about someone besides yourself.
>>
Yes. It's their fault. If you can't find happiness no one should. That's how I see things anyways.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.