[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's an "anon imagines surviving a terrorist attack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1485111422899.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1485111422899.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
It's an "anon imagines surviving a terrorist attack and recounting the story of his survival on television, and gaining family, friends, and a GF from the attention" episode again
>>
>another repeat of anon fantasizing about no longer existing
>>
If you survived the bombing you failed.

Kill yourself.
>>
I only imagine scenarios where everyone else on the planet gets killed and I'm the sole survivor. Pretty comfy.
>>
You're not the guy who tackles the terrorist and saves the day while his onitis watches? You fucking coward.
>>
File: 1473441802511.jpg (81KB, 720x579px) Image search: [Google]
1473441802511.jpg
81KB, 720x579px
Its an "anon meticulously plans his suicide and ties up all his lose ends in a note so people finally understand why he acted the way he did and became withdrawn, and now its too late for people to help because he is dead" episode
>>
>>34662277
I like to imagine this and then this song comes on as the terrorist is taken into custody and I get in my car and drive off:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPIge292rVI
>>
Does anyone ever pretend that they wrote the song they're listening to? Like you go downstairs in front of your parents and they're calli g you a lazy retard. Then you pull out your guitar, and say "I've been having trouble putting my feelings into words lately, but they go a little something like this" then just fucking smash out stairway to heaven or some shit
>>
>>34661692
>It's an "anon imagines being in a terrorist attack and saving everyone by killing the shooter and then recounting the story of his survival on television, and gaining family, friends, and a GF from the attention" episode again- 7 posts and 1 image reply shown.

ftfy
>>
>>34662149

This is somehow comfy to me too.
Just exploring empty cities and shit, sounds like fun.
>>
File: 1475785732733.jpg (105KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
1475785732733.jpg
105KB, 666x660px
Who here
>imagining that the song you're currently listening to plays in your dream car and people around you wonder what kind of badass is cruising around in his magnificent vehicle
>>
File: 1485524476011.jpg (54KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1485524476011.jpg
54KB, 546x896px
>it's another "anon daydreams about an interdimensional portal opening up as he's taking a lonely walk outside, being greeted by his waifu as she forcibly drags him through the portal without giving him time to think it through and leaving the world as he knows it behind him, onward to a happy future"

I do this way too often, also with different variations but the base is always the same, I transfer out of this world, guided by a girl I love.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.