[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, I decided to take this semester off of school due

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: call-me-burroughs-cover.jpg (380KB, 1280x740px) Image search: [Google]
call-me-burroughs-cover.jpg
380KB, 1280x740px
Hey /r9k/, I decided to take this semester off of school due to mental health reasons. For some reason I was performing very poorly in my classes despite studying a solid amount (around 6-7 hours a day), and I was going through the emotional struggles of 2 break ups last year and losing some friends (which made it hard to focus on studying a lot of times I suppose). Anyways, I started working full time but I have a list of goals of things I wanted to do during this time off:

>Learn French
>Learn Urdu
>Learn how to cook
>Pick up film photography
>Learn how to fish once the weather warms up
>Learn how to swim, start hiking once the weather warms up
>Read more novellas
>Conduct a self-study on a genetics course I want to take next year
>Write an app in phython related to said course
>Pick up piano again, learn guitar, learn how to produce music electronically
>Get fit
>Seek cognitive behavioural therapy

However, it seems whenever I'm not at work or in the gym all I can do is just lay in bed and shitpost on 4chan while maybe some YouTube videos. How do I start working on my goals?
>>
>>34660805

This isn't your normalfag blog. Kindly fuck off.
>>
OP you are extremely normie. Tell us more about your vague mental health problems.
>>
>>34660897
>OP you are extremely normie
not really I'm pretty anxious in social situations and don't have a lot of friends
>>
>>34660823

Technically, OP is going against the rules (no /adv/ threads) so let's make it a general thread about self-learning instead. It's not like his struggle is unique.
>>
>>34660805
>However, it seems whenever I'm not at work or in the gym all I can do is just lay in bed and shitpost on 4chan while maybe some YouTube videos. How do I start working on my goals?
Turn your goals into actionable steps and schedule them into your day, write them down, do them and check them off the list one-by-one. Should give you a pretty nice dopamine rush which will motivate you to continue. Or you can just let the list sit and the guilt will eat at you until you get sick of it and do something. Or you can just keep doing what you're doing now until you're ready to commit suicide. Your choice.
>>
>>34661164

>let us encourage turbo-faggots like op to shit this board up even more by coming here to humble-brag about their non-problems for attention

How about no?
>>
>>34661245
ive been on /r9k/ on and off for 3 years laddie - OP
>>
>>34661523

Then you should know better than to act like cancer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.