[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here obsesses over a girl until it makes them suicidal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: feelwojak.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feelwojak.gif
14KB, 633x758px
Who here obsesses over a girl until it makes them suicidal?

I've never even talked to the girl I like though I suspect she once was interested in me. Now I'm pretty sure she's dating someone and whenever I check his instagram and see evidence of them spending time together I practically fall apart. How the fuck do I stop this?
>>
File: i want to die.jpg (102KB, 1000x543px) Image search: [Google]
i want to die.jpg
102KB, 1000x543px
>>34659910
Me, I developed oneitis really bad for this girl last November after dodging it since freshman year of high school. She's painfully qt but I know she has a boyfriend and they seem pretty close. Every time I see them together I want to fucking die. I'll probably drink myself into a stupor come valentine's day.
>>
File: 1486052866036.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1486052866036.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
nah.. im okay
>>
>>34659910
Make sure to check her instagram on valentine's day, OP
>>
tai the fucking nose
>>
>>34660118
She barely updates it. The guy I think she's dating is a hipster-chad and his most recent insta post was a filtered image of a girl lifting off her shirt. I'm pretty sure it's her since she has similar hair length and it makes me absolutely nauseous.
>>
>>34660406
Jesus, my condolences

olegany
>>
>>34659910
Girls never take pics of who they are actually fucking

this is a fact
>>
>>34659910
omg for a sec I thought OP was so autistic the mere thought that he likes a girl makes that girl want to kill herself.
>>
yes, two girls got away from me. one i forgot she is now married, the other one i have no idea on why her mom told me not to see her.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdnYedTpToA
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.