[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you loved somebody and they ghost you out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170205_055723_101.jpg (74KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170205_055723_101.jpg
74KB, 512x512px
What would you do if you loved somebody and they ghost you out of nowherr? Then all your left with are beta orbiters who just want to see my lady garden. I really want to end it all. He claimed im too sad. I got on medicine and it jyst makes me want to end it more. Help. Me. Please.
>>
>>34659791

find another guy, you don't owe anything to him to be loyal. there's no relationship pedestal.

he found another girl, don't commit yourself to him.
>>
>>34659828

I was always loyal to him. Did everything and beyond to make him happy. Guess ill have to just move on with my life. He messages me accusing me of doing things I have no way of doing right when im about to get over him. Its killing my insides.
>>
>>34659791
I'm in the same boat. Long story short the way i'm dealing with it is just accepting it and trying to better myself as a person so I don't put myself into the same situation next time. Try to go out more, meet people, anything really.

As for getting over him... I don't really have much advice. It's a horrible feeling that just sits in your gut. You'll meet someone and forget all about it, but in the meantime just try to stay busy and keep your mind off of it
>>
>>34660015

i know. but that's just how people will manipulate other people. you're not getting anything out of this, you're only loyal because you don't want to be that loser person who couldn't make it work.

if you think about it, you don't like him that much other than being physically attracted to him.

you should be able to find another guy easy, it's a lot easier for women to find a new man than vice versa.
>>
When will mods get this fucking trash off the board
>>
What does ghosting someone mean?
>>
>>34660767

Leaving with no explenation ryme or reason . fucking hurts
>>
I got ghosted once by someone I loved, except he ghosted me by leaving me at a ghetto Brooklyn subway station at 5am after he said he left to get something "he forgot at his apartment". He never came back, and ignored all my calls.
In the end it was good because I realized all the faults he had. When you end a relationship you stop excusing all their bad behaviors and see them for how they really are.
Its takes a little sometimes but youll get there.
>>
File: fat-cyclist.jpg (170KB, 541x331px) Image search: [Google]
fat-cyclist.jpg
170KB, 541x331px
>>34659791
>What would you do if you loved somebody and they ghost you out of nowherr?

"nowhere".

> Then all your
"you're"

> left with are beta orbiters
"faggots", not "orbiters". Orbiters are those whose loyalty to you will never end, even if they are absolutely sure you won't ever let them see your -erm- garden.

> who just want to see my lady garden.
Being orbiters, they will never see it, let alone access, and they're just OK with that.

> I really want to end it all. He claimed im
"I'm"

> too sad. I got on medicine and it jyst
"just"

> makes me want to end it more. Help. Me. Please.
"Help me, please."

You don't need medicines, even less you need to end it all.

You just need to realize that yours was unrequited love.
When you will get another boyfriend, a loyal one, you'll change your mind.

Fun fact: rants will relieve you more than medicines, as long as you keep healthy rhytms with sleeping and diet.
>>
>>34659791
>>34660015

Stop going for Chads and find a cute lonely robot to be with. ROBOTS WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. WHY DON'T YOU WOMEN EVER GET IT IN YOUR THICK HEAD. CHADS WILL LEAVE YOU
ROBOTS WON'T

SIMPLE CALCULS
>>
fucking hotpockets get this shit off my board and do your fucking jobs
>>
>>34660767

>be me, male
>slightly fat but with interesting banksavings
>had to ghost out a gurrrrl
>that is, I couldn't tell her "I'm not willing to clear your family debts; I'm sure you'd tell me I'll never have to, but I'm even more sure than I eventually will. Sorry, I loved you, but I don't love your family, and you don't want to leave them to their problems"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.