[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, you wouldn't even go to a college party even if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Admit it, you wouldn't even go to a college party even if it was open door or someone invited you.
Your crippling anxiety has basically rendered you a prisoner in your own home.
>>
File: 4564665.png (43KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
4564665.png
43KB, 500x407px
>>34659271
>Doesn't know about alcohol/phenibut
wew lad
>>
college parties are boring as hell anyway
just get drunk and walk around it'll be the same thing but funner
>>
wrong, but I can't prove you wrong because I have literally never been invited due to being a beta asian male.
>>
>>34659271
i got invited to parties twice and never went.

part of it was that i had to drive an hour one way to get to college and i wasn't about to fit 4 hours of driving into one day. the other part of it is that i would've just been an awkward failure there anyway.
>>
>>34659508
Make new friends? Socialize; it's not just about getting drunk all the time, even though that may be everyone's primary objective to get fucked doesn't mean it has to be yours. I love going to parties to make new friends, talk about stuff and shit.
>>
>>34659579
i'm not interested in making new friends just to make them
>>
>>34659595
New friends can lead on to actually scoring some
>>
>>34659271
I'd go to any party but would never engage anyone outside my social circle in any convo unless Chad wing-maned it for me and introduced us. Not even if I was drunk and loud af I wouldn't step out of that circle.

So...I'm a prisoner in my own college party, I guess.
>>
>>34659271
Imma prisoner in my own mind, man.
I dont even have a home.
>>
>>34660034

>New friends can lead on to actually scoring some

I'm always curious about the social structure of normie relations of power. How does the process you speak of take place ?

I always imagined female friends as being sort of "expert witnesses" that testify to a candidate's sound social ability and emotional stability when introducing them to their single friend.

Is that a part of the process that takes place ?
and if so, is there, like in all other legal proceedings, room for corruption and nepotism ?
Can I make Stacy falsify her report on me to the Single Stacy prosecutoress if she likes me ? Or does the female social structure take a very strict stance on such manipulations ?
>>
File: 1475353668531.jpg (147KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1475353668531.jpg
147KB, 400x392px
>>34660156
>Stacy prosecutoresses
heartiest of keks my friend
>>
>>34659271

I was invited. Sometimes I did go and sometimes I didn't. I can say with 100% certainty that most robots would flounder in such an environment. I remember just trying to get as drunk as possible, failing at social interactions, and having shitty pop music blaring in my ears. If you are socially inhibited person you will stand out like a sore thumb, and you would enjoy your time much better playing vidya alone in a dimly lit room.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.