[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am feeling pretty sad /b/. My girlfriend of 4 years started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1357160851493.png (296KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1357160851493.png
296KB, 500x375px
I am feeling pretty sad /b/. My girlfriend of 4 years started acting like a bitch after seeing lalaland and now she wants a break so she can "think our future". I have provided her with everything, cooked for her almost everyday, showed her love, support, gifts, travels, surprises, was there for her to cry, to make her laugh, to be her best friend and her lover. I was everything to her and this is how she repays me.

Please help me anonymous brothers :(

>Women hate thread
>>
>>34658508
If she says she wants a break for any reason then GTFO and move on with your life. That is a huge red flag that she isn't in to you anymore and is either fucking someone else behind your back or is about to.
>>
>>34658535
she isn't fucking someone else behind my back, she just wants me to feel thirst for her again, which you normally lose that passion after 4 years. It is very hard for me but I keep trying and maybe I can fix things but I am not sure about the future. She is really nice and such but is not loyal to me i.e she could leave me any moment and I was told "this is your last mistake, next time we will split up"
>>
>>34658664
>and is not loyal to me
Then go and leave. If what you said is true then she's literally just using you as a human wallet. If any partner in the relationship isn't loyal to the other (which is insanely important for any relationship to work) then there's no use being in one and it will only drag you down. Maybe I'm just being a paranoid fuck, but I've seen tons of people get fucked over from shit like this because they thought that their partner was still in to them or that everything will work out ok.
>>
File: post-2153-0-43535400-1363463416.jpg (36KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
post-2153-0-43535400-1363463416.jpg
36KB, 500x461px
>>34658786
but I am afraid of being alone
>>
>>34659130
Better than being alone than getting stabbed in the back and left to rot if you ask me.

But I'd say that if you're afraid of being alone then go and find some likeminded people you connect to. You already have a gf so that puts you ahead of the usual spergs here. But don't be afraid of taking initiative.
>>
>>34659234
I love her thought. Doesn't love fix everything over time? Maybe if I show her more love then she will just ignore the negatives and focus on the positives. I tried talking to her many times about my feelings, how I want to be with her but she always finds a way to shut me down and "I don't know what's going to happen in the future, we will see" etc.. I have provided her so much during these 4 years. We lived together for 4 Summers now and every holiday we spend it together (we both study). We share so many things and our parents are like best buddies. We normally have an amazing time but she feels like she wants something new every time, something exciting happening in her life. I was that excitement 4 years ago but I am predicting that she wants another "excitement". I am not yet ready to leave her. I will never leave her but if she wants to break up this relationship, let it be. I will never say something like that to her
>>
anyone with advice? :/
>>
>>34658508
>/b/
why is no one commenting on this? am i missing something?
>>
>>34660164
Stop being a fucking faggot and leave her, you're the definition of a beta provider

ORIGINALO
>>
people already gave you advice on what to do. shes fucking someone else or is about to.
>>
>>34660164
Fuck her up emotionally and manipulate her into hating herself.
>>
>>34660512
and how do I do that? Seems complicated
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.